Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Which OBDII Tools Best For Diagnose Renault Vehicles At Home ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which OBDII Tools Best For Diagnose Renault Vehicles At Home ? (817 Views)

Please Recommend An Affordable Car Diagnostic Scanner (OBDII And EOBD) / Coscharis Partners Renault To Assemble Affordable Cars In Nigeria / Coscharis Motor To Start Producing Renault Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which OBDII Tools Best For Diagnose Renault Vehicles At Home ? by wxl123456: 3:57am On Dec 08, 2017
"Which Renault Vehicles Diagnostic Tools Recommended For DIY At Home ? " About this question,I will present my personal opinions and strongly recommend users give Renault Can Clip Full Chip and Volvo 88890300 Vocom a shot. I will give my reasons one by one

ideal OBDII Tool For Renault Cars Diagnostic---Renault Can Clip Full Chip Recommended

I have Can Clip For Renault in hand for ages, it is a handheld and portable diagnostic scanner with great quality. Note : Currently,there are several types of renault can clip in the maketplace,but the AN2131QC Renault Can Clip like this : http://www.autocardiag.com/an2131qc-renault-can-clip-obd2-diagnostic-tool-full-chip-version-p-461.html is the best one ,see pix i attached by thread.

Renault Can-Clip was communicated via OBDII port and can do ENGINE, automatic gear shifting, Air conditioning system, SRS, ABS, ASR, MPL, GM, IMMO, KEYZESS GO system, OBD-I I and so on.But its best function as a a professional scanner and diagnsotic tool for renault models from 1996-2016.And i will give more details about Can Clip Below

Software Version:V173
Car Models:For Renault Only
Languages:English/ German/ Brazil/ Denish/ Spanish/ Finnish/ French/ Italian/ Norwegian/ Dutch/ Portuguese/ Romania/Swedish.
Functions:Diagnostic interface
Connection:By OBD2.
Computer requirements:Windows XP/WIN7 32Bits ONLY

This tool is easy to use,just need to follow these steps

1. After finishing Installation, DO NOT run your CLIP!!!
2. Copy the RSRwin.ext to C:CLIP_X91LibApplication
3. Then run your CLIP, choose "Register me now" and in the next Windows, please select "NO"!
4. Use this Key for Registration:
333DEF-111DEF-111DEF-222DEF-221DEF-000DEF

For Renault Trucks Diagnostic---Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface

Well,have to say,the Volvo 88890300 Vocom is the most powerful and professional diagnostic tool for RenaultTruck Diagnose.And we can also use Vocom to do diagnostic for Volvo/UD/Mack.Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.

Vocom 88890300 Features

1. Supports Volvo Renault UD Mack Truck Diagnose
2. Diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins.
3. With Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product.
4. Provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications.
5. Adjustable plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages meet needs for different users

Volvo 88890300 Vocom Interface Supported Companies and Electrical Systems:

Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electronics '98, V2, V3, V4);
Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
Volvo Construction Equipment;
Volvo Penta (VERSION2);
Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2);
Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+);
Renault Trucks (VERSION2);
UD Trucks (VERSION2)

So,if you are looking for a tool for renault cars,then buy Renault Can-Clip Full Chip will be your best choice. But if you wanna do trucks diagnose then there is no wonder,vocom is your choice and the price is still affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Tint Permit Info / Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air / Car Seen Being Used To Convey A Huge Metal Kiosk In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.