Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

"Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (41801 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by NewsWorthy247(f): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2017
A teenager has been forced to issue a statement about her make-up after people accused her of being dishonest with her looks. The woman identified as Victoria Katei, 19, a student of psychology and biology in Dallas, Texas shared photos with and without makeup looking totally different.

Many people trolled her accusing her of being dishonest with her looks. Victoria captioned the pictures: “Me being cute vs. me being cute." The attack she got on social media forced her to issue a statement defending herself.

See Below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/check-out-this-amazing-makeup.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by TheHistorian(m): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Ugliness abound in both pictures.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by kunlesufyan(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Fraud!!!

19 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2017
No blemish

No pimples

And nice dentition

... she's cute with and without make - up..

I know ugly people will say she's ugly..
they are trying hard to drag everyone to their category

293 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by FlySly05: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Fraud!!!

Freud !!
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by jeffizy(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Change your thinking, not your looks!
I'm of the opinion that make-up is a child of inferiority complex.

No confident person decides to turn into a painter every time she has to go out of her house. tongue tongue

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2017
i prefer d natural honestly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by dollytino4real(f): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2017
first pix is bobrisky in v.i while the other pix is bobrisky in panti.

31 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by chynie: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2017
This fraud Freud fruud
How someone look so different from herself
Make up is mad

4 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by duduade: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2017
TheHistorian:
Ugliness abound in both pictures.

Like you ba

6 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Sard(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2017
She has a spotless skin, so what's the essence of the heavy makeup when she has no blemish to hide. Inferiority complex has probably built a duplex in her life.
She looks like a human being in the natural pix, but resembles a doll in the makeup pix.

19 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Ayoemrys(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Makeup Transformation Or Photo Editor

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2017
I don't get. She's black but decided to use make-up shade that's totally different from her skin tone. Isn't that foolishness?.

11 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't get. She's black but decided to use make-up shades that's totally different from her skin tone. Isn't that foolishness?.
Trust me saw another butt black chic too .. person wey black and no kuku fine before ... all of a sudden this year she don bleach , makeup light ,,( thank God for Mac in some peoples lives sha ) , and thank GOD FOR MAKEUP AND CONTOURING ... I’m like wow is that your new nose shocked wow since when ur face and body begin light up shocked .... I’m telling you it’s making making dead average chics think they are the best thing since sliced bread ... personwho never showed her face before I’m like see bravery grin
but this chic is fine regardless so all good she can use as she likes

Me just like lip stick and eyeliner grin that’s about it .... hate too much make up and hate that caked look .. .....

4 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Sard:
She has a spotless skin, so what's the essence of the heavy makeup when she has no blemish to hide. Inferiority complex has probably built a duplex in her life.
She looks like a human being in the natural pix, but resembles a doll in the makeup pix.
Yes it’s way too heavy ... with a flawless skin she should use that much or change her complexion

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Trust me saw another butt black chic too .. person wey black and no kuku fine before ... all of a sudden this year she don bleach , makeup light ,,( thank God for Mac in some peoples lives sha ) , and thank GOD FOR MAKEUP AND CONTOURING ... I’m like wow is that your new nose shocked wow since when ur face and body begin light up shocked .... I’m telling you it’s making making dead average chics think they are the best thing since sliced bread ... personwho never showed her face before I’m like see bravery grin
but this chic is fine regardless so all good she can use as she likes

Me just like lip stick and eyeliner grin that’s about it .... hate too much make up and hate that caked look .. .....
No doubt she's pretty but I expected her to at least use her shade. I've been watching YouTube videos on make-up tutorial of late and I can boldly state that the thing make-up has been helpful. If you see some before and after videos you'll be like wow!. I no come know anyone sha. grin

It's been a while ohhhhh, how have you been?.

2 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by unapapadeycraze: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2017
akheen:
No blemish
No spots
No pimples
And nice dentition

... she's cute with and without make - up..
I know ugly people will say she's ugly.. they are trying hard to drag everyone to their category

true. she is cute with or without make up.
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by habsydiamond(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
truth be told, for the first pix u look like baby onike.....true talk...
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
I124U:

Na wa o. After all this talk, one would assume this poster is one beautiful girl, only to check d profile and see some very ugly and nasty face undecided

Who commission you to check her profile though

3 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by GuyCode1: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2017
An established mid aged director at a commercial is looking for a girl between 20 -23 for a Sugar baby role.

If you are interested message 
Guycode4life@gmail.com 

Abeg only serious people.
You must be a student or graduate or have learnt a trade.
I don't won't oloshos this is a decent something.

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2017
I124U:

Na wa o. After all this talk, one would assume this poster is one beautiful girl, only to check d profile and see some very ugly and nasty face undecided
Don't be silly undecided
You do not have your profile pix and you are judging someone else
Put up your own first
Slow poke undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by STILESGANG: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2017
I124U:

As in.me self no understand ooi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by kay29000(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2017
She is naturally beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by 46arcadez(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
I was thinking makeup is only in the face, now I know better
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by holuwajobar(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
she put make up fr her skin too?

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
does she have big ukwu If not, I don't give a Bleep. Nigerian women belong to the kitchen and to the other room(sex) according to their president sad angry

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by martineverest(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Her beautiful chocolate colour nailed it..
team Natural
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Make up= FRAUD
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
If u are dating someone who always apply make up. You are dating two persons. One is beautiful and the other is ugly
grin

5 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by adeoba2008(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2017
Fantastic Fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Recommendations For Fashion School In Lagos / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.