Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (39052 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by gozzlin: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Such a pretty girl killing herself for nothing.

I can imagine how good that guy is with his dick. She couldn't imagine life without the guy and his dick.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by MostBanned: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
someone died and all I can do is exhibit my foolishness. smh

Someone committed suicide because of ordinary DICK and you expect me to type RIP...... BTW how's my comment your business

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by IamShiningStar(f): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2017
nawoo!
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2017
MostBanned:

Someone committed suicide because of ordinary DICK and you expect me to type RIP...... BTW how's my comment your business
get a life

even if she died over nothing no one cares obout your RIP. keep it for your impending doom
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by MostBanned: 4:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
get a life

even if she died over nothing no one cares obout your RIP. keep it for your impending doom

You are a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2017
MostBanned:

You are a slowpoke
says a guy whose moniker is mostbanned. now I see why they keep banning you. lower animals shouldn't share the forum with humans
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by MostBanned: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
[s]says a guy whose moniker is mostbanned. now I see why they keep banning you. lower animals shouldn't share the forum with humans[/s]

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2017
MostBanned:

yeah you belong in the bin. the money your parents spent on raising you should have been used to raise poultry
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by MostBanned: 5:12am On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
I belong to the bin. the money my parents spent on raising Me should have been used to raise poultry

K

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Vivere: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:
This is very deep and profound. When you waste your life and put your family into agony because of a failed relationship, life will still continue for others. The world will keep moving while you rot in the grave.

Before contemplating suicide because a man or woman jilted you, please think of your parents and how much you will hurt them.

The pain of heart break is temporary but death is permanent.

So true!
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by muxyray(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Helping Kidnapper Evans Exposed / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House / Commuters Run As Armed Men Rob Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.