Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 (11274 Views)

Broda Shaggi Outfit To The Future Awards Africa / TFAA 2018: Mercy Johnson Stuns At Future Awards Africa (Photos) / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by 360frolic(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2017
The Central Working Committee of The Future Awards Africa just announced award-winning singer/songwriter, Adekunle Gold and TV personality, Mimi Onalaja as the hosts of this year’s event.

Themed Nigeria’s New Tribe, the Awards will acknowledge inspiring young Nigerians aged 18-31 making a difference through social enterprise, social good, and creativity.

With 105 nominees selected over categories including Music, Beauty, Fashion & Design, Professional Service, Sports and more, 21 winners will be announced at the event, including the highly-coveted ‘Young Person of the Year’.

The 12th edition of The Future Awards Africa is set to hold on 9 December, 2017 at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/adekunle-gold-and-mimi-onalaja-to-host.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by biacan(f): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Mimi the host for ebony life TV ( vvip event ) beautiful girl...... adekunle gold his music is unique but he should reduce all those Yoruba costume in his videos they are too much....... biko probably get himself a stylist

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
g
G is for G-string sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by pyyxxaro: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
g

G for Gorilla tongue

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
Mimi the host for ebony life TV ( vvip event ) beautiful girl...... adekunle gold his music is unique but he should reduce all those Yoruba costume in his videos they are too much....... biko probably get himself a stylist

Phyno should reduce his usage of ibotic language. It’s too much.

Self-hatred is Africa’s biggest disease.

You wey dey dress pass Putin, you still dey sit for your papa house.

Who non-Yoruba costume epp?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Flexherbal(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Lovely !

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Diso60090(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2017
G is for goat

BeeBeeOoh:
G is for G-string sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Yoruba is class!

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by khadeejaht(f): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by biacan(f): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Osucoward:

Adekunle is singing for the Nigerian people not for the Yoruba's alone so changing his costume will help his career

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by verygudbadguy(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
The Yoruba costume suits him well. That shows he is proud of his culture and heritage. We all should emulate that. Let the world see our cultural values in us at every glance. Take a clue from the popular Debola Williams, one of the founders of Red Media and Future Awards, a guest speaker at the recently concluded Obama foundation summit. He is always on his agbada and Yoruba cap everywhere he goes.

Proudly Omo'luabi.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by bolugab(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Cool 2 hear dis
Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
Adekunle is singing for the Nigerian people not for the Yoruba's alone so changing his costume will help his career

Adekunle is singing for anyone, if you don’t want to hear Yoruba, go and listen to Flavour. Is it by force?

It’s not a coincidence that most popular musicians in Africa are Yoruba or sing in Yoruba. Even before the indomine age, people like Fela, Sade, Seal, King Sunny Ade were popular.

Think about it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by stephenabudu959(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2017
Wonderful something
Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Jerrymax01(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:

What is this one saying?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Sanchez01: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
You should have told Brenda Fassie this or even the likes of Sir Victor Uwaifo, Olive De Coque, Sunny Ade, and even Daddy Yankee who is not a Nigerian.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by biacan(f): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Osucoward:

Adekunle is singing for anyone, if you don’t want to hear Yoruba, go and listen to Flavour. Is it by force?

It’s not a coincidence that most popular musicians in Africa are Yoruba or sing in Yoruba. Even before the indomine age, people like Fela, Sade, Seal, King Sunny Ade were popular.

Think about it.
No you should go tell your brother to think about it before you allow his costume ruin his career

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by olowodaran(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:

So Phyno is singing for the ibo people alone and not for the Nigerian people so changing the enormous use of ibotic jargons won't help his fallen career that looks like an old woman's breast. (awon ipob) [ idiot people of biafra]

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
No you should go tell your brother to think about it before you allow his costume ruin his career

My brother is doing just fine. I’ll tell you to get some common sense though.

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by newguy1(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2017
All u people that r always givining advice to cleb on what to wear how to dress y don't just focus on ur self n let them do the same it irks me when I read if he can dress like this it will further is career really if u r dat good in giving advice u better do dat for urself or ur younger brother dat is aspiring to b a musician

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2017
I myself in particular like his song despite i don't hear yoruba.
I have yoruba fella that interpret the song for me. Let him continue using his culture to sing. That's what we want.

Just as i like Phyno,Zoro,Tidinz, and some other local artiste.

Osucoward:

Think about it.

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2017
olowodaran:

So Phyno is singing for the ibo people alone and not for the Nigerian people so changing the enormous use of ibotic jargons won't help his fallen career that looks like an old woman's breast. (awon ipob) [ idiot people of biafra]

Phyno will soon phase out like Kachukwu or whatever his name is. There’s something about Yoruba language and artist that gets the world going Gaga.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2017
newguy1:
All u people that r always givining advice to cleb on what to wear how to dress y don't just focus on ur self n let them do the same it irks me when I read if he can dress like this it will further is career really if u r dat good in giving advice u better do dat for urself or ur younger brother dat is aspiring to b a musician

Let her be forming fashion designer in her father’s basement grin

16 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by kay29000(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2017
Mimi is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by biacan(f): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2017
Osucoward:

My brother is doing just fine. I’ll tell you to get some common sense though.
Yes he is.....but with the way his career is going now if he don't change his costume I don't think his visuals will still be air on international TV in five years time
Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Osucoward:

Who non-Yoruba costume epp?

This morning as he early reach na tribalism you carry for head. I just tire for una

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2017
biacan:
Yes he is.....but with his career is going now if he don't change his costume I don't think his visuals will still be air on international TV in five years time

E be like say his usage of coustume is inversely proportional to your common sense.

Who is more popular? Flavour or Adekunle? Adekunle or Humblesmith?

Who is more relevant; Adekunle or PSquare?

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by Osucoward: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2017
michael142:

This morning as he early reach na tribalism you carry for head. I just tire for una

Keep quiet.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Yoruba leads......... Others follow. Proudly Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by kybee(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2017
olowodaran:

majority lack understanding. Even, deep down inside our tribes. We still hate ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by duduade: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Osucoward:
Yoruba is class!

You want ipob people and north assassins to finish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2017

Nothing wrong with his style. Yoruba costume or English wear, it's his right to choose biko .

biacan:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai / Graphic Pics Of Transgender Woman Stripped & Shaved In Brazil Spark Outrage / PHOTOS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.