Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (101085 Views)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

shocked

∆ But what's the point of the news?

Nothing really... It is just an irrelevant Shiloh 2017 update. ∆
my brother same here. I was trying to pick out d news in d story or d testimony per se, but I couldn't

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Austinoiz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Op, please if you want to update us about your Shiloh, do well to create newsworthy threads about it.
Quit Shilohquizing about trivial issues such as this

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
If oyedepo no dash her money

All na wash undecided

Don't mind him. Attempting to take credit for her personal achievement

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by InvertedHammer: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
/
She let Oyedepo touch her head!?

That's mistake #1 in being hypnotized into a tithing zombie.

/

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by MaziOmenuko: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ How will this news put food on my table this morning? ∆

Nairaland as a whole don't put food on people's table. If you are that hungry, what are you doing here instead of going out there to find something to put food on your table?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by BakireBulmaker: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
If she had known the whole world would see her backside if she knelt down, maybe she'd have dressed better.
That is why it is good to live ready. smiley
Too bad! embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by soulfood(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
God is not limited by CGPA. That said, there is a possibility she had little interest in the course she was reading in University, stumbled on IT after school and Gbam. In all things, she should be grateful she was led to her present path.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Duru009(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lord, I receive thesame grace NOW!!!!

In the name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Sijo01(f): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Impressive CV.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Ingocof(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
My father my father.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by PointZerom: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer

#daddy freeze
You mean Aliko Dangote couldnt employ them untill they went to winners and get delievered?. God is Great!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
All is yahoo!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by whisperofGod(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yeah...Nkay is an amazing babe.
She sure deserves to be celebrated.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
anochuko01:

its not an irrelevant post.
simply tells us that serving God pays. unlike what some people want us to believe.
This girl was separating 20% of her pay for God's work and not even 10% that freeze want to die for.
she's now being studied as a curriculum in Harvard university.

Satan keeps appearing as an angel if light.

Where does the bible mention Christians must pay tithe in the new testament? The word tithe is not even recorded in the new testament.

Why will someone now pay 20%? There is no blessing adhering to the Law of Moses anymore ( Galatians 5:2)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Dawinlove(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

All na wash undecided

The reason you cannot add respect to his name, he is Bishop David Oyedepo and not your age mate, if he does pray or blesses her,her ways are gonna be prosperous. Enough of that mentality of yours that until someone gives one money,he has bless the receiver..God is the rewarder of those eho deligently seek him. Its your new Dawn.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Don't mind him. Attempting to take credit for her personal achievement
Pained
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Dasherz(f): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
By encouraging you to work harder to become someone more fulfilling in the future
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ How will this news put food on my table this morning? ∆
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by ceejayluv(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Uniport Alumnus... keep the flag flying...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by adedayoa2(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups Bishop cry Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer

#daddy freeze
Daddy freeze is wrong, I ain't a member of winners make e no be like sey I dey support, but Oyedepo pays almost 24000 persons salaries and don't forget they have schools too. The teachers and lecturers don't work for free my dear.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Daveliz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's Lord doing may God be praise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Veeflow(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

All na wash undecided
person like that still need money?? cool Fix up your life abeg

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
They invite you in America, I will go with you!. "Kings shall come to they rising" "seest thou a man diligent in his business, he will stands before kings and not low men"

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Olulinks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

All na wash undecided
Nor be everybody be murder day begger like you na. The gel has carved a niche for herself in life, so she won't have to beg like you insinuated. Go and do likewise!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by PointZerom: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
grandstar:

Where does the bible mention Christians must pay tithe in the new testament? The word tithe is not even recorded in the new testament.

Why will someone now pay 20%? There is no blessing adhering to the Law of Moses anymore ( Galatians 5:2)
Tithe has come to stay.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Dawinlove(m): 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Groups Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Scammer

#daddy freeze

The same way your thoughts are gonna make you remain were you are for life. I think what you need now is an encounter, who are you to judge God servant, desist from that and get grace to become who you want to be in life

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
grandstar:

where did the bible ask you to use the internet? Wisdom is profitable to direct. People are tapping into mysteries and it's working for them. Many of you are there lamenting. Only fools doubt proofs. Your daddy freeze is yet to be invited by Havard. This is a young lady doing her thing and Havard reached to her. Get wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by encryptjay(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
If she had known the whole world would see her backside if she knelt down, maybe she'd have dressed better.
That is why it is good to live ready. smiley
Too bad! embarassed
You sef grin
It's her cloth that's showing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
PointZerom:
Tithe has come to stay.

Feel free to pay it.

You will receive as much blessing as someone who chooses to kill a sheep for the atonement of his sin.

It is vanity. You will receive no reward from God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by able20(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saintsbrown:

#daddy freeze
No meaning, means nonsense try again!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
She let Oyedepo touch her head!?

That's mistake #1 in being hypnotized into a tithing zombie.

/
lols, babe is in Havard, we are here on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh by HeyCorleone(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
anochuko01:

its not an irrelevant post.
simply tells us that serving God pays. unlike what some people want us to believe.
This girl was separating 20% of her pay for God's work and not even 10% that freeze want to die for.
she's now being studied as a curriculum in Harvard university.

It could be a coincidence.

I don't know why someone sane would imagine God blesses someone because he gives God a percentage of his salary. What then makes God different from other gods? Whatever happened to unconditional giving?

God blesses me on a steady. I can't attribute it to any offering I give. He blesses because He chooses to. Does He bless others more than me? Yes. Do I think it's because they tithe and I don't? No. I believe to each his own. After all there are a whole lot of people who tithe and aren't as fortunate as I am.

We should stop associating God's blessings because one paid one money or gave so and so donation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.