Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York (18940 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Aliko Dangote Dances Zanko To Teni's Song In New York / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2017
omoola007:
Look out for him in 2020. He will make it back to top 20 richest in the world.
was he ever among the top 20?.
i'm unaware. Quite on the contrary, the last time i bothered with that i saw him on 79th.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by robosky02(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2017
ok

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Endtimesmith:
All nairalanders will get there soonest.
Amen.
i wish to make Forbes list too o.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
realone2012:
Too many uniformed Christians feel a sense of accomplishments with Trump's announcement of Jerusalem. They see it is a victory over Islam. They don't know there are considerable number of Christians in Palestine being oppressed too. They don't even know Christianity is not the national religion of Israel.

For the Christians who don't know, this is what religion looks like in Israel:
Religion in Israel (2014)[1] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

Most of you all don't know the present Israeli Govt driven by zionism doesn't care about Christ or Christians.
Isn't it these same Jews that tried to crucify Jesus (Peace be upon him)?
You'll Nigerian Christians better stop being uniformed!

Enough said!!

Alfa how is the mosque this morning? Good effort but a fail.

What you moslems dont realize is that it isnt about the citizens of Israel, its about what israel as a nation represents to Christians around the world, and cry all you want but mark my words, so long as this earth exists israel will never fall.. now go and hug a transformer in mushin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
The king of forex manipulation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by wtfcoded: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2017
He should thank obasanjo n Nigerian government for their support. And thank ibeto group for inspiration.
Congrats tho.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Truth234:
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, was on Wednesday featured on NASDAQ tower in Times Square, New York as one of the 50 most influential people.

As the only African on the Bloomberg 50 list of this year’s most influential people, a photo of Dangote was displayed on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square, New York after he was selected to make the list.

The NASDAQ Tower is considered the most visible LED video display in Times Square and is one of the most valuable advertising spaces in the world.

It’s the largest continuous sign in Times Square. It has close to 9,000 square feet of display space — about a quarter of an acre.

http://investorsking.com/dangote-featured-on-nasdaq-tower-new-york/
photo shop. I don't need the type of dangote wealth. that is a political business man. fg will allow only him to be importing cement, chair, spaghetti etc which fg will subsidize for him and then Nigeria will buy and give him all their salary. he will now go to CBN and change the naira to dollars. he is an entrepreneur but not an inventor . I want to be in the world of ICT inventors like bill, mark, alibaba etc and not a cement manufacturer.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
linearity:

Point of correction!

Work smart, not hard.

If working hard is what it takes, truck pushers would be among the rich.
in a developed country, working hard will make you rich, if its your own business.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by BafanaBafana: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2017
franchasng:
Dangote, the lucky and smart man every Nigerian president used to siphon and invest Nigerian masses money.

The importation waivers and waivers he gets from every FG in $$ trading is enough to make him the richest man in the world, he's really a fortunate man and his family background helped him achieve that great feat.

I would be more pleased to see a Nigerian youth from a humble beginning and with no government connection achieving such feat maybe via technology invention like Seun Osewa, Innoson Motors, and some tech startup gurus not a rich kid favoured by every government, not hating though congrats Aliko Dangote smiley
When you say false, slanderous things about someone who is successful, it is called hating. Dangote is not the only person from or with a wealthy family background in the country. He is where he is today simply because he is smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by mekuso89(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2017
realone2012:
Too many uniformed Christians feel a sense of accomplishments with Trump's announcement of Jerusalem. They see it is a victory over Islam. They don't know there are considerable number of Christians in Palestine being oppressed too. They don't even know Christianity is not the national religion of Israel.

Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

Most of you all don't know the present Israeli Govt driven by zionism doesn't care about Christ or Christians.

Enough said!!

my friend shut up and leave Christians alone

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by malware: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I beta start looking for the place ds man pays his tithe and start paying mine

We don't have tithe in Islam.... What people pay is Zakat angry
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by crownedprinz(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2017
omoola007:
Look out for him in 2020. He will make it back to top 20 richest in the world.
when the likes of Mark zuccherberg are rolling to the top....(Technology would always make the list)
Dangote Might not make it
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by linearity: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2017
beamtopola:

in a developed country, working hard will make you rich, if its your own business.

Again, not true. You have to still work smart to be rich anywhere.

There are people that own their own business in the US and work very hard, but still not hitting the ceiling.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by adecz: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Obj talk say,
when Dangote begin
manufacture cement, price will
be less than 1k.
That time, cement was 1200, & we wan die.

Dangote begin make cement using
all local raw materials &
now cement is 2500...

He has used this harsh pricing
regime to become the richest man in Africa.

All our major highways are been destroyed
by his heavy duty trucks, driven by reckless drivers.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by guywitzerogal(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Bevista:
And what if he doesn't pay tithe at all, you'll stop paying yours? So, tithing is now a "subtle bribe" to God, so as to become rich?
we re not in the same sch of tot....when ur pastor said if u don't pay ur tithe things will be tight for u...u can go and ask him what he means

1 Like

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Antoeni(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulations to the blacks race

1 Like

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by SalamRushdie: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2017
realone2012:

Judaism (75%)
Islam (17.5%)
other/unknown (4%)
Christianity (2.0%)
Druzism (1.5%)

Enough said!!

Keep kwayet ..who told you we dont know whats at stake
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by realone2012: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

What you moslems dont realize is that it isnt about the citizens of Israel, its about what israel as a nation represents to Christians around the world, and cry all you want but mark my words, so long as this earth exists israel will never fall.. now go and hug a transformer in mushin
What does it represent please tell us?

The Jews don't care about anyone but themselves.
Even Bethlehem the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him) is a Palestinian town.

"Go and hug a transformer". Is that how you were taught to have intelligent conversations and argue constructively?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Majesty08: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:

Dangote don't go to church
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Kudos to this man, I mean he's a rare Nigerian industrialist ever ... breaking bounds is his trail, a typical Nigerian industrialist wld have been carried away by short term priorities like marrying extra wives in a multimillionaire fashion or building a monumental building wt Dangote inscribed on it in VI while his fortunes suffers, he never let his achievements get to his head, I am not surprised he put on hold his HQ building on Alfred Rilwan rd for bigger priorities like the Fertilizer and Refinery's set date 2018 commission. We need more of you Dangote.....I see u Tony Elumelu, keep up, I see u Jim Ovia and all .... keep keeping up, Nigeria will be great. Highly inspired by these men.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by aminho(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
thornapple:

was he ever among the top 20?.
i'm unaware. Quite on the contrary, the last time i bothered with that i saw him on 79th.
yes he was 19 before
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2017
realone2012:
What does it represent please tell us?

The Jews don't care about anyone but themselves.
Even Bethlehem the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him) is a Palestinian town.

"Go and hug a transformer". Is that how you were taught to have intelligent conversations and argue constructively?

Why do you alwasy refer back to the Jews? seems you have a deep inbred hatred for them? For your info Alfa, Israel is more than the citizens, Israel is chosen, by he whom surpasses you , i or all generations. Israel was chosen by the I am that i am, israel was chosen by the Omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience, Israel belongs to all of Christianity..

Israel is not just a country of jews, israel represents the bedrock of Christian belief. So stop referring to the Jews, unlike moslems Christians do not hate Jews, they are our brethren ..

The God of today, tomorrow and forever, the God that granted Moses the power to part the Red sea, the God whose words consume galaxies has declared Israel as his , then who are you or i to question him?

The sooner you guys understand this the better you can understand why we said Trump is serving a higher purpose.

Have you not noticed how those whom God calls are usually those that we mankind shun and insult?
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2017
crownedprinz:

when the likes of Mark zuccherberg are rolling to the top....(Technology would always make the list)
Dangote Might not make it

Celebrate ur own.....Mark Zuckerberg far.

You can type trash or you can imagine yourself in his stride and stay motivated in whatever you do too. And be Dangote in ur lane.

But no....na to dey use ur smart fone belittle other's achievement na hin u sabi.

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by ojoadeola: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
daroz:
I have a big question for all our G.Os and Fathers in the Lord who are the levites of our time....

Do Dangote pay tithe? undecided

If not , why is he still so financially & material blessed, since we are all made to believe that we can only be blessed and avoid devourers in our lifes only through tithing, and not freewill giving to the poor and needy?

I need explanation pls..

YES HE DID. Go and find more about it
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by ojoadeola: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:

Please do. It pays.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Reference(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2017
More milage than a hundred foreign trips by government officials. This is what African should do. Push its best and brightest forward and not be known for its thieving politicians who should shine for only a season but rather endure like a cancerous growth slowly choking the life out of their people. Very soon this man Dangote will provide more jobs for Nigerians than the entire Federal Civil Service and at no cost to us. Only if we had ten, just ten of his type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
SORRY! He does not pay tithe he gives his money directly to god through his foundations ( Mathew 25:36-37)

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by obatoro: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

They think we don't know that most Israelis are not Christians. But what they don't know is that you can't separate Christianity and Is real. The foundation of Christianity is Israel. No Israel , no Christianity, that is their ignorance.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2017
linearity:

Again, not true. You have to still work smart to be rich anywhere.

There are people that own their own business in the US and work very hard, but still not hitting the ceiling.
minimum wage in USA is 10 USD if I m not wrong. if you are hardworking and you work for 7 hours per day, that will ammout to about 70 dollar perday multiply it by 25 days that will give you not less than 1750. 630000 per month, are you not rich now.

Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by DONADAMS(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Truth234:
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, was on Wednesday featured on NASDAQ tower in Times Square, New York as one of the 50 most influential people.

As the only African on the Bloomberg 50 list of this year’s most influential people, a photo of Dangote was displayed on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square, New York after he was selected to make the list.

The NASDAQ Tower is considered the most visible LED video display in Times Square and is one of the most valuable advertising spaces in the world.

It’s the largest continuous sign in Times Square. It has close to 9,000 square feet of display space — about a quarter of an acre.

http://investorsking.com/dangote-featured-on-nasdaq-tower-new-york/
please where's the list?
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by sinceraconcept(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
he's not a christian,so he doesn't pay tithes.
Re: Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York by Truth234(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? / Innocent Chukwuma: EFCC's Fraud Charges Against Me Is Laughable & Pitiable / We’re Addressing Recession With Wrong Tools —CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.