Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. (1358 Views)

Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
I have been suspecting this my girlfriend .
I saw a guy's number on her phone and confronted her about it. She said he's disturbing her and she is not interested (yet calls are going to and fro, early morning, afternoon and late evening before bed). She showed remorse and told me to forget it that she will cut off communications with the guy.

Two weeks later,
I started suspecting that she is still communicating with the guy but she denied.
She thought that she was wise, she started deleting her call records.
So I went a step further. On Wednesday, I set her call settings to automatically record.
On Thursday she closed at work and I transferred the recordings of her calls with the guy on Wednesday night and Thursday (just one day ooo) to my phone.
I played it for her on the spot and tears started to roll saying that the guy wanted to date her but she ain't interested.
She ain't interested and she is still receiving his call later even calling him back.

This matter tire me
Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2017
my guy na me the thing tire pass o
cos i don read wetin you write but i no still see how it take concern me

16 Likes

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
my guy na me the thing tire pass o

cos i don read wetin you write but i no still see how it take concern me
E no concern you and you opened the thread.
Aporoko no be work

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2017
As long as she's nt ur wife and she gives u atleast 70% attention, appreciate.
'Women are like swimming pool. It doesnt matter who swam before u or who swims after or who is evening swimming wit u, jxt enjoy ur swimming and leave'
unless u wan to marry her..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
E no concern you and you opened the thread. Aporoko no be work
ahan

Bros na fight?

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Souljeezy:
As long as she's nt ur wife and she gives u atleast 70% attention, appreciate.
'Women are like swimming pool. It doesnt matter who swam before u or who swims after or who is evening swimming wit u, jxt enjoy ur swimming and leave'
unless u wan to marry her..

This your mentality is so wrong.
That's how you get to father bastards and contact sexual infections.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by JoeMaddog: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Why you wan customise the punny? Was it created for only you?
Live and let's live. Chop and let's chop.
The pussy is not yours, it's just your turn bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2017
dude you should be more focus on her pusssy, lamber all you can, after all your aren't the first to hit that pusssy neither are you marrying her tongue cool
Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Why you wan customise the punny? Was it created for only you?
Live and let's live. Chop and let's chop.
The pussy is not yours, it's just your turn bro
I get your point but it ain't applicable to a four year relationship which each party agreed to keep exclusive.
Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by gabinogem(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Perversion done enter another level ooh with the kind post wey these guys dey post for this thread. cheesy
Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Macgreat(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2017
gabinogem:
Perversion done enter another level ooh with the kind post wey these guys dey post for this thread. cheesy
They think relationship is all about Bleep.
After orgasm comes the real stuff.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by gabinogem(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:

They think relationship is all about Bleep.
After orgasm comes the real stuff.
no mind them, na their type when their wife dey cheat on them, them no go get the guts to confront her for the fear of no sex

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2017
gabinogem:
no mind them, na their type when their wife dey cheat on them, them no go get the guts to confront her for the fear of no sex
Lol.
Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by ehinmowo: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
U were too quick. U shud hv given it more time. U wud hv gotten a better audio.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Android Automatic Call Recording Feature. by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
ehinmowo:
U were too quick. U shud hv given it more time. U wud hv gotten a better audio.
The one I have is implicating enough.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Reality - After Years Of Shakara / What are Your Goals For 2018 / I Am 15,dating A Guy Of 23,That Thinks I Don't Really Love Him! Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.