Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas (2199 Views)

All Yorubas In Lagos Are Migrant; History Can Never Lie / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Bros don't quote me if you can't answer the op. Stop moving from post to post. Like I said, my flesh is bitter for any human eaters. Go and find another prey. Thank you. Is that too much to ask mr Dracula

WOW!!!

where you really trying to be funny? was that an attempt at a clap back?

Men i feel for you, wait what secondary school in Mushin did you attend? Was it Fagba senior secondary school? grin

You are so dumb it hurts my brain to read your comments, i feel stupider every time i finish reading any of your posts

Please do us all a favor and stop embarrassing yourself. Its very clear you have a really limited scope of words and references to choose from.

Just go and play with sand outside or something just stop replying me, you are really making an arse of yourself ..

This is like Airforce1 trying to win at music or even poetry

PLEASE STOP ALREADY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
No, it is not most high, it is nnamdi kanu. Hehehehehe, you think I am like you hehehehehe. Does my comment hurt you this much hehehehehe. What a pleasure. I repeat, I glorify God's name for not creating me among the human eaters that called a sperm like them their God and place him above Jesus. Ori mi ko oriburuku. grin
How can I be hurt by the comments of an inconsequential picayune nonentity like you. You're totally irrelevant. Coming from a repulsive race of nincompoops like you do just makes it worse for you. You better shove your so called glorification of God up your stinking anal cavity. He doesn't delight in receiving praise from idiots. In fact your so called praise is an abomination to Him. You can't be insulting people and claiming to glorify God in the same breath. God is not mocked so you better take your hypocritical praise and crawl back into whichever pre historic cave you emanated from. Dunderheaded Mo.ron!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by talk2emma: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
The same Igbos who warned us not to be slaves to Hausa
fulanis are now rooting for Atiku. Is our God not a wonderful
God?

why the sudden campaign for atikuchukwu obioma by igbos?

Can you help me with 2 human skull

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

How can I be hurt by the comments of an inconsequential picayune nonentity like you. You're totally irrelevant. Coming from a repulsive race of nincompoops like you do just makes it worse for you. You better shove your so called glorification of God up your stinking anal cavity. He doesn't delight in receiving praise from idiots. In fact your so called praise is an abomination to Him. You can't be insulting people and claiming to glorify God in the same breath. God is not mocked so you better take your hypocritical praise and crawl back into whichever pre historic cave you emanated from. Dunderheaded Mo.ron!!
Incase you are too pained that I glorify Almighty for not creating me among zombies, Human eating race. End your pathetic life here bros. A minute will not wait for you and we won't notice here cos you are a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Incase you are too pained that I glorify Almighty for not creating me among zombies, Human eating race. End your pathetic life here bros. A minute will not wait for you and we won't notice here cos you are a nonentity.
Hahahaha, we all know which race is well known by the Zombie sobriquet here on nairaland. Unfortunately for you, you're one of the reprehensible race of zombies. Once you see a distinctive, oblong cone head and an ugly face that look as if a tiger signed an autograph on it, you know it's them, the most revolting tribe on the face of the universe. They ooze stupidity, cowardice, imbecility and idiocy from every pore in their odious bodies. What a disgusting race of savages!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

Hahahaha, we all know which race is well known by the Zombie sobriquet here on nairaland. Unfortunately for you, you're one of the reprehensible race of zombies. Once you see a distinctive, oblong cone head and an ugly face that look as if a tiger signed an autograph on it, you know it's them, the most revolting tribe on the face of the universe. They ooze stupidity, cowardice, imbecility and idiocy from every pore in their odious bodies. What a disgusting race of savages!!
Story for the pigs. We, who are the 'we' grin. Where is kanu grin. All I see is a crying baby. What a disgusting human eating race. Spit, vomiting. How fellow human meat sweet in one race mourth..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Story for the pigs. We, who are the 'we' grin. Where is kanu grin
Zombie!!! I just feel sorry for you with your miserable existence . A nauseating dumb ass from an obnoxious tribe. What a tragedy!! Accept my sympathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

Zombie!!! I just feel sorry for you with your miserable existence . A nauseating dumb ass from an obnoxious tribe. What a tragedy!! Accept my sympathy
Don't feel sorry for me, I have a better life. Feel sorry for your pathetic human eating nature. Get a balance life. grin. Dracula. You think you can eat me. You will hunt tire. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Don't feel sorry for me, I have a better life. Feel sorry for your pathetic human eating nature. Get a balance life. grin. Dracula. You think you can eat me. You will hunt tire. grin
You have a better life indeed!!!! It is evident from the amount of stupidity you regurgitate everyday on nairaland that you're nothing but an empty headed cretin. I am sorry for those who have to cater for your pitiable ass because I know your type of lazy ass kids in "adult" bodies who still live off their parents like a parasitic leech. If you had a better life, there is no way you will have this amount of foolishness domiciled in your brain. The kind of bitterness and vile hatred you always exhibit here on nairaland is indicative of the kind of catastrophe your real life is. Miserable fool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

You have a better life indeed!!!! It is evident from the amount of stupidity you regurgitate everyday on nairaland that you're nothing but an empty headed cretin. I am sorry for those who have to cater for your pitiable ass because I know your type of lazy ass kids in "adult" bodies who still live off their parents like a parasitic leech. If you had a better life, there is no way you will have this amount of foolishness domiciled in your brain. The kind of bitterness and vile hatred you always exhibit here on nairaland is indicative of the kind of catastrophe your real life is. Miserable fool
Okay slave. Omg, see epistle on top simple question grin. O lord, see emotional pain. grin. Talking of hatred, you would think you can't measure the level of love they have for others hehehehehe. They hate others but they are the first to shout hatred. Pathetic race. They think God is biased. They want to sell a Sandy goods but not ready to collect a stony money. Mr Dracula, God is not foolish. He pays you in your own coin. So your victim cry has no meaning. You can die for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Okay slave. Omg, see epistle on top simple question grin. O lord, see emotional pain. grin. Talking of hatred, you would think you can't measure the level of love they have for others hehehehehe. They hate others but they are the first to shout hatred. Pathetic race. They think God is biased. They want to sell a Sandy goods but not ready to collect a stony money. Mr Dracula, God is not foolish. He pays you in your own coin. So your victim cry has no meaning. You can die for all I care.
Get lost inconsequential nonentity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

Get lost inconsequential nonentity
Useless human eating pig grin. Die for all care. Spit

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Useless human eating pig grin. Die for all care. Spit
Lol, you are just a sorry excuse of human being. The more I read your insane ramblings, the more dire your condition appears to me. You're not just an worthless shrimp, you're clearly incapable of any rational thinking. What a pitiable way to live. I just pity those who have to come in contact with a dunce like you daily. Your kinsmen mine the skulls of their fellow humans but in your own case, it seems they mined your brain. Anencephalic dolt!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by stev120(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
God?

"the Igbos support atiku". ..; oya go and commit suicide. ...chai...e pain am well well. ..
Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

Lol, you are just a sorry excuse of human being. The more I read your insane ramblings, the more dire your condition appears to me. You're not just an worthless shrimp, you're clearly incapable of any rational thinking. What a pitiable way to live. I just pity those who have to come in contact with a dunce like you daily. Your kinsmen mine the skulls of their fellow humans but in your own case, it seems they mined your brain. Anencephalic dolt!!!!!
Boring

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Boring
As boring as your worthless life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by adeolakemi: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

nonsense you have finished my cone Muslim head .which is autograph again kwanu these Igbo's una get bad mouth the other day someone said Yoruba's signed life contract with Adidas my goodness IGBOS,yoruba race yaff surrender lol TIGER AUTOGRAPHED FACE .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

As boring as your worthless life
Chai. See painment ntori olorun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin. I am loving this. E be like say make eat me as usual grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Naijazeus: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
ruggedised:
please if your interested in skull mining apprenticeship PM me cool

Thanks in anticipation cool cool

The worst thing to be on earth is to be an Elede

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Naijazeus:

The worst thing to be on earth is to be an Elede
Chai, you mean those ede kun, kun, kun. grin cheesy

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by itchie: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Chai. See painment ntori olorun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin. I am loving this. E be like say make eat me as usual grin grin grin grin grin
Yes I'm pained. I'm pained that a human being can be as dumb as you are, I'm pained that you can't use the brain God gave you for anything profitable, I'm pained that you're as repugnant as a skunk, I'm pained that you have no shame parading your stupidity all over the place, I'm pained that you turned out to be a dimwitted numskull after all your parents must have gone through to bring you up. You're just a nuisance with no value whatsoever to society

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Abagworo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
God?

Because Atiku is one of those PDP behind the IPOB brouhaha.
Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by obaaderemi: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
you no well at all.You have frustrated that man into impotent anger.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
obaaderemi:
you no well at all.You have frustrated that man into impotent anger.
No be my fault o. I am less busy today, so have time to troll. I don't care if he's angry anyway.

Re: Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas by Michael004: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:

Yes I'm pained. I'm pained that a human being can be as dumb as you are, I'm pained that you can't use the brain God gave you for anything profitable, I'm pained that you're as repugnant as a skunk, I'm pained that you have no shame parading your stupidity all over the place, I'm pained that you turned out to be a dimwitted numskull after all your parents must have gone through to bring you up. You're just a nuisance with no value whatsoever to society
Oya, sorry naaaaa grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Isn't Prostrating For Omisore, See The Real Pictures / Man Butchered At PDP Rally Yesterday / 39 People Found Dead Inside Truck Container

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.