Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (51285 Views)

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) / Why Australian Students Need Professional Writer To Solve Their Assignments / Endel App, Helps Students To Focus While Reading For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
If you don't believe in Village pple, the story of this man should convince you.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Baba Iyabo needs you here ASAP grin grin
fuckingAyaya:
grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by itsandi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Malpractice sad
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by abahochelucky(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Bigprick9inches: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

So far, I have recieved 2k, 5k, & 10k.
Bal 137,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks
Use what u have to get what you want
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Gggg102(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Colybaly:
Can someone solve this maths?

300+00+0

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
He is deaf and NOT mentally challenged!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by blaze1916(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
The write up is too long abeg...intelligent mad man shikena....which one be profile review? Infact dem plenty for outsyd...he is not the first
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by MrMoney007: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
The only good thing from the North is bewitched grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Originalsly: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm.......don't have to read it all to know the writer and poster are both mentally challenged . A brilliant man.... academic genius. ..is mentally challenged? Nonsense.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by SmartyPants(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
gbosaa:
How does this man’s hearing impairment translate to voodoo attack from enemies?

He can read and write, multilingual, intact cognition and can solve complex problems, not a threat to himself or anyone and an asset to student and his community.

Did he write a CV or his autobiography in a few minutes??

I see a hard on hearing man who is depressed and not the exaggerated picture painted by the post.

He might benefit from the use of cochlear implant or hearing aid. That I believe will solve his hearing problem.

Does any of this explain why he left his job for no apparent reason, prior to the development of his hearing difficulties?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by ha4lab: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Colybaly:
150+100+50=300
following the patterns of the solution the numbers added together are depreciating
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by larrygal(f): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol dis one is not mentally challenged ooooo....please if u know anywhere in Ibadan ...locate your way to moniya, there is this man name lewa...he s mentally challenged and a genius...you don't need people to tell you before you know he s not normal..masters and PhD student goes to him for help....he s just too good

In case you finally make up your mind to visit him ...please be careful and make sure you don't enter, his house surrounding s really bushy...please sit where passersby will see you but believe me he will solve any of ur academic problem
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Naijaepic: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
That wrong question should be
200 + 98 + 2 =300

Colybaly:
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Naijaepic: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
If you look at solved example, you realise that, answer should be in 3digit + 2digit +1digit (though, it is unstated rules)

ha4lab:

150+100+50=300
following the patterns of the solution the numbers added together are depreciating
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Colybaly: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Naijaepic:
That wrong question should be
200 + 98 + 2 =300

Wrong
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Ralo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
So what makes him mentally challenged?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Naijaepic: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
How
What is your solution?

**************************Update******************
And every correct answer on that paper follow the pattern, 3digit + 2digit + 1digit.

I hope you understand what I meant by 3,21digit

Colybaly:

Wrong
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Ashley86400: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's been said that there's a thin line between insanity and genius.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Ashley86400: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's been said that there's a thin line between insanity and genius. undecided
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Colybaly: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
ha4lab:

150+100+50=300

Wrong
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Colybaly: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Gggg102:

300+00+0

Correct

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by kokomaster3d: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Colybaly:

300 + 0 + 0 = 300 (Hint: hundreds, tens, units)
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
kennygee:
If you don't believe in Village pple, the story of this man should convince you.

gringringringrin which one con be village pple again gringrin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by luorquay: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
grin
Errm. ......Abeg which icon lost wey baba dey find??

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Colybaly: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
kokomaster3d:

300 + 0 + 0 = 300 (Hint: hundreds, tens, units)

Correct
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by paooxide(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Colybaly:

Split the sum into hundred, tens and units
E.g

300 = 250 + 45 + 5

808 = 800 + 00 + 8
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by thunderbabs: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
grin

May God forgive you this boi for using ObJ's thesis defence as meme grin and wait ooo, no b d same man dem dey seek help for dey behind Obasanjo, waiting to defend his own project too? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Colybaly:

£300 = 300 + 0 + 0
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.....
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by LeanonGOD(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Start go fund me for him - by Gos's Grace I will assist him with little, I need your email.
dainformant:
more
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by LeanonGOD(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
You are high on cheap sapele-water, were-tufiakwa.
Bigprick9inches:

Use what u have to get what you want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.