Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (51336 Views)

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) / Why Australian Students Need Professional Writer To Solve Their Assignments / Endel App, Helps Students To Focus While Reading For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Bigprick9inches: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
LeanonGOD:
You are high on cheap sapele-water, were-tufiakwa.
Yes you are right. You are just an ignorant idiot that won't let these girls discover their real potentials.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by LukeLook: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why is he not in KADUNA right now?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Guilderland1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
delugajackson:
Quite unfortunate.

When your village people swear for you, everything about you go just dey useless. He's a genius and all that, but yet can't do anything reasonable with his life.

May every "village people" in our lives drop dead by the end of 2017.
Amen, evil village people
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Dearlord(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
This our OP is not well, abnormal person can not help a normal person. True or false?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Seylad2009(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
We got one during my secondary school days @ Loyola College, Ibadan.
He was so good that he can solve any questions in Mathematics and Physics.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
A forgotten genius...this man's story should be amovie...like abeautiful mind by Russel Crowe...Africa has its own geniuses...because we don't understand them we call them "mentally challenged"
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Subonbon(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na north assignments him go solve na.. make him come west come solve.... him go dey alright!
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
good lookin old man.God heal you ijn amen
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by LeanonGOD(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
How can I assist him with little financial support?.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
how do i upload my meme

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by AgentOfAllah: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
The only mentally challenged person is the bumbling idiot who wrote this article, as they don't seem to appreciate the absurdity of referring to a super intelligent, super genius, highly creative super what what person as mentally challenged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
every body in nigeria is mentally sick Anyway! including the person who claimed this man is mentally sick. sad
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
every body in nigeria is mentally sick Anyway! including the person who claimed this man is mentally sick. sad

You need to be arrested for such comments
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by winky32: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Have you been struggling so hard to pass your exams? have you invested much time in your academics but still cannot make any good result?

If you answered yes to these questions then I think you should visit:

http://campusnerds.com.ng

The book you are going to see in the link I shared now will really be of help.

Thank me later

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:

You need to be arrested for misdemeanour
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

You need to be arrested for such comments
well... you better call SARS then! grin grin

A country with mad people like SARS has definitely mentally sick citizens grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
ë

Come ooo na offence u commit so oogringrin

Remember nigeria can arrest you for misdemeanour
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
well... you better call SARS then! grin grin

A country with mad people like SARS has definitely mentally sick citizens grin

How did you come to such conclusion

Well if you say so,I may agree atleast you used the word "everybody" no exemption
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

How did you come to such conclusion

Well if you say so,I may agree atleast you used the word "everybody" no exemption
Good! you are finally getting educated grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:
ë

Come ooo na offence u commit so oogringrin

Remember nigeria can arrest you for misdemeanour
yes! it's possible Nigeria can arrest me but they are too busy been mentally sick to notice grin grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
yes! it's possible Nigeria can arrest me but they are too busy been mentally sick to notice grin grin

I call this an " Assuming statement"

Less you know things words are notice on social media these day's by the government..
And it in the nigeria law..
Am sure you don't know
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Good! you are finally getting educated grin

cheesycheesy I like that word "Everybody" No Exemption..

Remember you said "Everybody"

This Everybody word really intrest mecheesycheesy
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

cheesycheesy I like that word "Everybody" No Exemption..

Remember you said "Everybody"

This Everybody word really intrest mecheesycheesy
from the way everybody behaves i have not exemptions grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

I call this an " Assuming statement"

Less you know things words are notice on social media these day's by the government..
And it in the nigeria law..
Am sure you don't know
Nigerian government will be violating my fundamental human rights if they arrest me just for my views, hence why i repeat they are mentally sick if they are arresting citizens just for having an opinion.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Nigerian government will be violating my fundamental human rights if they arrest me just for my views, hence why i repeat they are mentally sick if they are arresting citizens just for having an opinion.

Oh I see..
Your fundamental human right doesn't give you the right to insult or commits an offence as misdemeanour
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
from the way everybody behaves i have not exemptions grin

Yeah now u know
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I see..
Your fundamental human right doesn't give you the right to insult or commits an offence as misdemeanour
Now you sound Ignorant, Do you know what fundermental human right means? grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah now u know
Now i know what? undecided
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Now i know what? undecided
No Exemption
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:

inalienable rights of people
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:

You ve the right to speak but yet the governmet of nigeria condemn and arrest citizens for "hates speech"

Anymore question
I like to learn
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

inalienable rights of people
Good! then you will also have known that that gave me the right to call Nigerian government mentally sick, in my OPINION.

my Fundermnetal human right gives me the right to have an opinion on the regime and conducts of the Nigerian Government and it's citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Pine Crest School, Enugu ‘Wedding’ For Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.