Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (61772 Views)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Kyase(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Lol, keep describing yourself. A motor in a generator?, just imagine who calls others "daft" grin

The motor produces electricity again?
The engine rotates the motor?
The motor produces electricity?
These are the comments made by a human being calling others "daft". grin grin. Go dey ride Okada, engineering is not your calling, that is even if you know what engineering is about. However, you may keep exposing yourself. grin grin
that guy must be in ss1

10 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by python1: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Kyase:
that guy must be in ss1
That is if he even has post primary education, which I strongly doubt.

15 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

That is if he even has post primary education, which I strongly doubt.
haahhaha, God help us from them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by SalamRushdie: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
ashjay001:

https://www.nairaland.com/510066/how-make-fuelless-generator-it

From d comments on d above article, it should be possible. But, since, I havent used one before nor be exposed to someone who has, I cant say much more.Thanks, learnt something new. Abt electric cars n electric motors. Then, how do hybrids work?

With d way u read, I wonder why u hate pmb soooo muchtongue

Hybrid vehicles is usually the combination of internal combustion engine and DC used to power a vehicle in a variant combinations so we can hav a combustion engine running a DC generator used to power electric motor to drive the vehicle or it can be a combination of both internal combustion engine power the vehicle whilst charging a battery pack which powers rear electric motors and the car can be manually switch from petrol driven to electrical either manually or automatically depending on the drive situation and power demand ..

When I tell people I voted for Buhari they never believe except those that know me personally..My dad had worked as a young military officer under Buhari and sold this man to us Nigerias solution since we were kids so you can imagine my disappointment when after winning election Buhari started showing signs of an unprepared leader which I ignored and gave him 6 months to prove himself so by the time he released that pathethic ministerial list after wasting six month I immediately knew he wasnt capable of achieving anything but rather would make things worse..Till date my dad is still sold on him despite all the uncertainty everyone is facing but I am not and I can swear by anything that Buhari can never achieve much as president because he doesnt even have a vision of what he wants Nigeria to be .

10 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Lol, keep describing yourself. A motor in a generator?, just imagine who calls others "daft" grin

The motor produces electricity again?
The engine rotates the motor?
The motor produces electricity?
These are the comments made by a human being calling others "daft". grin grin. Go dey ride Okada, engineering is not your calling, that is even if you know what engineering is about. However, you may keep exposing yourself. grin grin

Professor sire,

Now matter how small the guy said, u correct him and not abuse him............

I don't argue what I don't know about rather I generalise it.....so no need engaging u ..........moreover this topic is not the aspect of engineering I studied, if u come across my line I will educate the upcoming ones rather than abusing them.........

U share knowledge not abusing.......I remember I came across this topic then in university days(introduction to Electrical and electronics engineering) I think my 200 level....did it as a single semester course and drop it....so I can't argue much on it.........

But if u keep monopolizing everything with oversabi.......

Ok oooo

Continue............Professor sire

Engineers behave maturely.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by python1: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2017
profmiganigal:

Professor sire,

Now matter how small the guy said, u correct him and not abuse him............

I don't argue what I don't know about rather I generalise it.....so no need engaging u ..........moreover this topic is not the aspect of engineering I studied, if u come across my line I will educate the upcoming ones rather than abusing them.........

U share knowledge not abusing.......I remember I came across this topic then in university days(introduction to Electrical and electronics engineering) I think my 200 level....did it as a single semester course and drop it....so I can't argue much on it.........

But if u keep monopolizing everything with oversabi.......

Ok oooo

Continue............Professor sire

Engineers behave maturely.
I'm not a professor, not even a PhD holder, I'm an engineer, a practising one at that. If it is about the traditional power generation and distribution, I don't think there is anything new to me. Besides being a practising engineer, I'm also an instructor (same engineering). But for the insult, I suggest you find out who casted the first stone. You might not be in electrical engineering, but at least from physics, we all learnt that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed. The concept of this fueless generator negates that fundamental principle which is the basic foundation of all engineering inventions and operation. The first scientist to discover the creation of energy out of nothing will not need assistance to assume the status of the richest man in the world.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by ashjay001(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hybrid vehicles is usually the combination of internal combustion engine and DC used to power a vehicle in a variant combinations so we can hav a combustion engine running a DC generator used to power electric motor to drive the vehicle or it can be a combination of both internal combustion engine power the vehicle whilst charging a battery pack which powers rear electric motors and the car can be manually switch from petrol driven to electrical either manually or automatically depending on the drive situation and power demand ..

When I tell people I voted for Buhari they never believe except those that know me personally..My dad had worked as a young military officer under Buhari and sold this man to us Nigerias solution since we were kids so you can imagine my disappointment when after winning election Buhari started showing signs of an unprepared leader which I ignored and gave him 6 months to prove himself so by the time he released that pathethic ministerial list after wasting six month I immediately knew he wasnt capable of achieving anything but rather would make things worse..Till date my dad is still sold on him despite all the uncertainty everyone is facing but I am not and I can swear by anything that Buhari can never achieve much as president because he doesnt even have a vision of what he wants Nigeria to be .

I expected u explain d hybrid, d same way u explained d electric car. I'm into engineering, mechanical in fact, so I have some understanding, just not had cause to delve deeper.

I know d conventional vehicles, use a propeller shaft? Now, u've told me d electric cars use a dc electric motor to drive each wheel.

How then, does d hybrid combine d two?

Concerning pmb, I think u're being naivetongue. Has he said recently, he really cant do anything, but he'll give pple that actually can do something, d platform to work.

We truly expected much from him, but we cant really expect him to do things d old way! Come in, lock up everyone with a questionable past, browbeat d cbn into converting #1=$1, insist nigerians are to maintain queues, drive on a straight line, do not drive against traffic, civil servants resume at 8am, close at 4pm n not demand bribes, threaten d judiciary into removing wike n keeping kanu in perpetual lockup etc

He said in kano, ds week, that he discovered, even d pple to stop corruption, are corrupt themselves! Can any good thing come out of.......

I practice corruption too, though, I believe, mine is preferable to some of my colleaguesgringringrin

Read btw d lines, pmb is trying to make things right. Imagine being able to access a mortage(fg) on an average salary? Buy a new model ride at d same time? Why would u den need to gv bribes, collect bribes or loot, just so u can live an average life. In developed worlds, security guards, waiters n all sorts, live in their own homes n all that, they can easily maintain their principles!

Funds for idp, schools, healthcare, roads n other infrastructures are being looted by a few! He's trying to change all that, lets just pray he succeeds sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by bettercreature(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
mecussey:
This is not possible, there is nothing like fueless generator. Energy can neighther be created nor distroyed. The list you can get is potential energy converted to electrical, however, there must be an initial force which must come from energy.
Its a scam! it's impossible

8 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lFxMaCqLoM

i love this oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc lalasticlala.
There's no such thing as a fuel-less generator; energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can only be converted from one form to another.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by lillan042(f): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by majorgr: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
like dis one

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by lillan042(f): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mecussey(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
UduMgbo1:

mr fake engineer technician
before talking Nonsense with that illiterate python1 try to understand the meaning of generator and also the meaning of fueless
or in your little mind you think everything about generator is all combustion grin
you and python1 are just disgrace to simple physics grin
Ndi skull miners tongue

Bro pls, be reasonable, Stop disgracing Africa. There is nothing like Fueless generator. Your body as a human being even needs fuel to function. I know you think you are fueless...pls, be reasonable.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by AZeD1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
majorgr:
like dis one
How come no one has killed Elon Musk?

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by pedrilo: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

You that is not making fool of yourself, pls tell us the components that manufacture energy.
will you keep kwayetttttttt!
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nice one. our govt won't see this one
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by bumi10(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
good
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by magiki(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Has it been tested? if yes what does it use if not fuel and gas?
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by AK481(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another snake oil invention contraption. Total bullshit ..Both men and the chairman Abia broadcasting service should be arressted for deceit ..only a stark illiterate will applaud the nonsense ...Thos men have attempted to run a perpetual motion electricity generator which has been proven a million times to be beeautiful nonsense . What the hae done is connect start the motion by using a battering to power a DC motor which then power electrical coil to produce electricity which they atempt to use to recharge the battery again grin grin....If this was possible you will never have to charge ur Tesla car again and it will just run forever ...I worked on something like this as a teen , its a good way to stretch your imagination but not practical in real time application.
Battery is in dc the connected bulb is AC .there is a trick he is hiding,which u haven’t gotten.olodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by tempest01(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
what is the power source? not stated, but sponsors are needed.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by plessis: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
They have no formal....

I'm impressed.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
These are the kind of Igbos that need rallying around and full support.
Watch governors and senators ignore these guys yet they had time for Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Buhari will never support dis, am so sure
He will never because they are not hausa fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by kokomaster3d: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
You can't produce energy out of nothing. This man is not telling us the truth. The story is incomplete

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
More like telling me you produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,
Fulani herdsman brain at work

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Bakrabas: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
adadike281:
This thread go sweet, I am here to laugh at some foolish statements but before then, kudos to my brothers! there can never be a race like the Igbo race. Special race, special people. Igbo Amaka!!!

Like your statements... I like igbo for innovation instead of spending money on useless statues they bring out the best in these people
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Myde4naija(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kokolet11:
which government?zoo government will never support this.
you have govt as Biafra too, why do you have less development.

Yeye people

5 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by SouthEastFacts: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some people are still angry about last night.

Fuel-less generators are possible. I am aware you can produce energy through water, I am not talking about steam engine, but an experiment I saw recently going on in Aba.

Some students were trying to generate motion by firing a gas gotten from water, using another gas gotten from that same water. It is not proper to share people's experiment online.

I don't know whether they will get it right but I wish them luck.

I just wish those students and the two Anambran Technician good luck.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mofedamijo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
AK481:

Battery is in dc the connected bulb is AC .there is a trick he is hiding,which u haven’t gotten.olodo.
Am not an engineering student,but one thing i know is there is no trick in engineering,the moment u start explaining other engineers knows where ure going,have owned 5cars n i do go to mecho places over the years,and somehow i have learnt somethings,engineering is a step by step stuff,there is no trick......

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by iykomo666(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another snake oil invention contraption. Total bullshit ..Both men and the chairman Abia broadcasting service should be arressted for deceit ..only a stark illiterate will applaud the nonsense ...Thos men have attempted to run a perpetual motion electricity generator which has been proven a million times to be beeautiful nonsense . What the hae done is connect start the motion by using a battering to power a DC motor which then power electrical coil to produce electricity which they atempt to use to recharge the battery again grin grin....If this was possible you will never have to charge ur Tesla car again and it will just run forever ...I worked on something like this as a teen , its a good way to stretch your imagination but not practical in real time application.
but oyibo people done dey produce electric motors ,so make we support our own nah
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
What powers it?
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by cmooa: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hey guys, I am an electrical/electronics Engineer. I want to assume that the scenario has been grossly misreported. There is no way to create energy. It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the total energy if K. Hence, energy can only be converted from one form to another. Therefore, it is not possible to produce electric power from nothing. Practically impossible.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manatee Killed At Oguta Lake In Imo (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.