Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (61771 Views)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by MrMoney007: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
LaudateII:

You people make me laugh. cheesy Your Igbo brothers staying in the North have made it clear they do not want to leave the place. And you are here talking about how you would make Biafran visas difficult to get. As if Nigeria cannot make their own visas twice as hard to get, for Biafran citizens. No be una people dey travel pass? Nigeria can even exercise a veto against Biafra's effort to join ECOWAS, by preventing them from becoming members of the regional body, don't you know?

Go school, you no gree.
The external influence of Nigeria lies on her internal diversity amongst tribes. If Biafrans pull out, Oduduwa will follow suit. the North will be as irrelevant as Chad and Niger, that's the category where they belong.

Backward Islamists !
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Rihsabmohd(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
makavele:
So you see ; nothing called a fueless generator . .

There must be a primary source of energy for the generator to start its duty . .

either by gasoline (petrol); diesel, water, battery, pushing it , pulling it

throwing it from a storey building, jumping on it . .and whatever . .

the fact is that, something must be done, or added before a generator would start

it can't just start on its own accord out of nothing.
so u are telling me he didn't press a button before the generator started
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by makavele: 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rihsabmohd:
i just don't understand you, so law can't be broken or what, in the history of mankind people make law and later on what happens the law is subjected to correction and modifications, what was the first assumption about atom, what happened to Dalton's atomic theory it was modified, so u can't say no device can get something from nothing, who made the laws of thermodynamics,they are humans of course they made the law based on their knowledge. If wind turbines were invented in Nigeria I'm sure this is how u will argue blindly

Laws cannot be broken; they can only be bent !!!

But verily verily I say unto you . . . the laws of energy cannot be broken nor bent . .

It will result to futility and drive you insane if you dare try to grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by makavele: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rihsabmohd:
so u are telling me he didn't press a button before the generator started

I don't understand you . . . You are quoting the wrong person, pls check well
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Rihsabmohd(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
LaudateII:

Guy, he who asserts, must prove. undecided They are the ones who have made assertions about how their generator produces power without using fuel. They now need to provide proof showing exactly how it does that, in line with scientific principles, so that their work can be accepted in the public domain. Science is driven by research and verifiable evidence or proof, not by conjecture!
so they should explain how it works on a video so people who have more capital would steal their idea
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by omohayek: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Rihsabmohd:
i just don't understand you, so law can't be broken or what, in the history of mankind people make law and later on what happens the law is subjected to correction and modifications, what was the first assumption about atom, what happened to Dalton's atomic theory it was modified, so u can't say no device can get something from nothing, who made the laws of thermodynamics,they are humans of course they made the law based on their knowledge. If wind turbines were invented in Nigeria I'm sure this is how u will argue blindly
This is nonsense from start to finish, only serving to demonstrate that you don't have the first clue about how science works. Instead of wasting more of my time on your drivel, let me point you to a worthwhile source for you to begin educating yourself, so you don't spill such meaningless verbal diarrhea in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by itsRhamzy: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2017
solite3:
some people are illiterate sha, everything is tribe to them.

there is nothing like fuel less generator.

except you are talking about
solar,wind etc propelled electric generator.

Nigeria pls move forward.

this is end of 2017

take this nonsense out of my front
lol

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Blue3k(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Has anyone figured out what it runes on. Ok it doesn't use disease or gasoline but it has to run on something. Electric cars run off battery fuel cells.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by LaudateII: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
MrMoney007:
Go school, you no gree.
The external influence of Nigeria lies on her internal diversity amongst tribes. If Biafrans pull out, Oduduwa will follow suit. the North will be as irrelevant as Chad and Niger, that's the category where they belong.

Backward Islamists !
Who are the Islamists? Tell us, o! shocked Because last time I checked, there are still full-fledged Christians in the North, too. Maybe you are the one who wants to convert to Islam. Who knows? As for your hypothesis, that says if the Biafrans leave, the Oduduwas would follow suit - it is rather ridiculous. undecided Did they sign a pact with your people that they would pull out of Nigeria, if your people do so? Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups. You need to learn this. Guy, try not to kill yahself over this matter, o.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Rihsabmohd(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
omohayek:

This is nonsense from start to finish, only serving to demonstrate that you don't have the first clue about how science works. Instead of wasting more of my time on your drivel, let me point you to a worthwhile source for you to begin educating yourself, so you don't spill such meaningless verbal diarrhea in the future.
I'm still looking forward for something meaningful from you because what u just said is just gibberish and I must say u lack etiquette can't u reply politely instead of ......
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by LaudateII: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2017
omohayek:

Abeg, ignore these clueless people, biko. sad They think anyone who claims to invent anything by mouth, should be taken seriously without cross-checking such claims. It shows that they simply bought their certificates, instead of earning it.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2017
Topccy007:
This is awesome..... The government should please support this innovation since they can't give us electricity. Tired of buying fuel abeg.

Those brains belong to the SE, And that is why the FG would not support them.
That's how Nigeria works.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by gameboyo: 12:49am On Dec 11, 2017
python1:

I'm not a professor, not even a PhD holder, I'm an engineer, a practising one at that. If it is about the traditional power generation and distribution, I don't think there is anything new to me. Besides being a practising engineer, I'm also an instructor (same engineering). But for the insult, I suggest you find out who casted the first stone. You might not be in electrical engineering, but at least from physics, we all learnt that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can be transformed. The concept of this fueless generator negates that fundamental principle which is the basic foundation of all engineering inventions and operation. The first scientist to discover the creation of energy out of nothing will not need assistance to assume the status of the richest man in the world.

You should even refer him to Isaac newton's 2nd and 3rd law of motions aswell

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mecussey(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Gggg102:

Bicycle dynamos are fuel less generators

No bro...if you dont ride the byke the dynamos wont generate electricity. The dynamos uses the fuel/energy in your body to produce electricity.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mecussey(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Cutefine02:

Shey windmills used to generate electricity uses fuel ba?
Shey wind dey carry fuel shey?
Scholar.... Mtcheeeew. I'm Yoruba. But call a spade a spade.

windmil uses wind energy. Though Energy is natural just like sun. No wind no electricity, wind is the fuel as sun is the fuel for solar panels.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by monteco(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Mehn!!.....I've bn reading since from page one and I really laughed at so many comments, thrz nothing I'll say here that hasn't bn said alrdy weda opposing or proposing. But I'll lyk to advice, b4 jumping into any argument pls jst try and get a little background on the topic, then don't be too rigid on some things u think you know especially If your background is poor...Peace out!!

for d records Am a Mechanical Engineer
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by CocoaOla: 1:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2017
python1:

Mr non-daft professional, abeg, how do you generate electric energy from nothing?

I am surprised that you wasted so much time discussing with those people that have probably never heard of the basic laws of thermodynamics. The subject is a clear case of a perpetual motion machine (1st order). That was how one guy modelled a hydropneumatic-pulsating-vacu-engine that is supposed to run 3000miles on 1Litre of water. After some investigations, the demonstration machine was found to contain a hidden motor powering the machine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Globalhustler:
The only feasible invisible source of energy is if the machine uses friction as a source of heat, then converts the heat to electrical. But if that may be the case the machine would be much bigger than that. That is if it is possible, cos that heat can't be sufficient and much efficient

For God sake, the temperature difference generated by friction between these components cannot power any motor. Even if it is large enough, it needs a working fluid to drive the turbine that would cut through what ever magnetic flux is in place. The thermal efficiency of conversion is not even up to 40% not to talk of other efficiencies.

Secondly, where did the mechanical energy that produced the friction come from? This is a clear case of perpertual motion machine! Anybody that sees any form of feasibility in the above enterprise probably did not study engineering.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
Some people are still angry about last night.

Fuel-less generators are possible. I am aware you can produce energy through water, I am not talking about steam engine, but an experiment I saw recently going on in Aba.

Some students were trying to generate motion by firing a gas gotten from water, using another gas gotten from that same water. It is not proper to share people's experiment online.

I don't know whether they will get it right but I wish them luck.

I just wish those students and the two Anambran Technician good luck.

They were probably doing electrolysis of water. The hydrogen gas will probably be used as fuel for an internal combustion engine, but it costs alot of electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen...which does not make sense at all. All na still PMM

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 11, 2017
mofedamijo:

Do u realise that water and gas serves as fuel......some pple re using cow shit to get energy,thats the fuel,ur body uses fuel too,not petrol though,so no matter what,u must use something that serves as fuel.........not necessarily petrol or diesel,engineers please correct me if am wrong,am not an engineer buh atleast i watch engineering documentaries

Water is not fuel. It is at best a working fluid for turbines. But it can be a source of hydrogen if electrolysed

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by eyinjuege: 2:44am On Dec 11, 2017
python1:

No one is shifting any goal post. The manufacturer said his generator is fuel-less, meaning no energy input is required to generate electricity, my question now is; how do you generate electric energy from nothing? Pls explain this concept because what my "roadside technician" told me is that energy can neither be created nor distroyed but can be transformed from one form to another. How is it now possible to generate electrical energy out of nothing? Abi electrical energy no be energy again. Pls provide answers to this, no be fight. grin

I think the confusion is people mistaking fuel as only petrol/diesel.
Even s#it can be used as fuel
We all need to be open minded and to learn new things.
It shouldn't always be about tribal sentiments as some people are trying to turn this into that.
Its a pity Nigeria is not interested in research generally. And education is zero these days. A real pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Abillsable: 3:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Thank you guy.You just echoed what I just told someone now.Our rush to accept mediocrity in Nigeria is too much.They dont even know what it means to invent much less what a patent is.They should just go to school and study more rather than trying to reinvent the wheel.If its really an invention they should go to NOTAP in Abuja and file for patent so that those that have money can buy the patent and produce a system out of it.Illiteracy is terrible.lol
mecussey:
This is not possible, there is nothing like fueless generator. Energy can neighther be created nor distroyed. The list you can get is potential energy converted to electrical, however, there must be an initial force which must come from energy.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by frankobobby(m): 3:47am On Dec 11, 2017
900 wax!! umuokolo grammar school
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by seunfape(m): 4:24am On Dec 11, 2017
mecussey:
This is not possible, there is nothing like fueless generator. Energy can neighther be created nor distroyed. The list you can get is potential energy converted to electrical, however, there must be an initial force which must come from energy.
physicists
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nusaf: 5:32am On Dec 11, 2017
DjAndroid:

His argument is that it is the fuel we pour into the genset that converts to electricity.
So you mean you can't just shut that your mouth and stop embarrassing your lineage? Are you okay?

He told you to continue exposing your ignorance and you can't just say no.

What gets converted to electricity if not the fuel? To think you even have the nerves to call him daft after properly schooling you for free shows your daftness. I'm sure you also address yourself as graduate.

It is due this kind of dumbness that whites keep making fun of Blacks. Instead of humbling yourself and learn, you are here occupying space. Inventing a fuelless generator is same as giving birth to a baby that doesn't eat food and water to survive, that is the dumbness you are spreading, very big olodo.

6 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Farmafric(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Brother, what is the source of energy that keeps the sun burning? I am a scientist and I tell you what they did is very possible. I understand the science behind it 15 years ago.
Nusaf:

So you mean you can't just shut that your mouth and stop embarrassing your lineage? Are you okay?

He told you to continue exposing your ignorance and you can't just say no.

What gets converted to electricity if not the fuel? To think you even have the nerves to call him daft after properly schooling you for free shows your daftness. I'm sure you also address yourself as graduate.

It is due this kind of dumbness that whites keep making fun of Blacks. Instead of humbling yourself and learn, you are here occupying space. Inventing a fuelless generator is same as giving birth to a baby that doesn't eat food and water to survive, that is the dumbness you are spreading, very big olodo.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by mechanics(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2017
wow, I pray they will be supported, a nice initiative.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by autchman144(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by doyouknowjohnny: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Some times a little research would help us to either applaud or condemn an achievement.
For those saying there is nothing like fuel less generators and are just quoting the laws of thermodynamics they read since secondary school should make use of the internet before concluding on issues beyond them. I'm not science inclined myself and not an authority on anything relating to science but for those that are should try to dispute this extract

....."When you rotate a magnet, you are using kinetic energy to move it. This kinetic energy can be converted to electrical energy by taking advantage of the properties of electromagnetism. Since you can't "create" energy, the amount of electrical energy produced will always be the same or less than the amount of energy you put in. Actually, it can't be exactly the same, because there is always at least some energy converted to heat by friction. This wasted energy results in an energy conversion "efficiency" which is less than 100%. The classic application of your example is the electric generator.

One of the most useful and beautifully symmetric principles in physics is the connection between electricity and magnetism. This connection can be described like this. Electrons feel the force exerted by a magnetic field. This is because electrons behave like tiny magnets, with North and South poles. So a magnetic field will have an effect on electrons in that field. If the field moves, the electrons in it will try to move. Conversely, if we have electrons in motion (electric current in a wire, for instance), these moving charges exert a magnetic force (because of their magnet-like property). So, if you glue a magnet onto an axle, and turn the axle, you create a spinning magnetic field. Place a length of wire around the spinning magnet, and an electric current (moving electrons) will occur in the wire. This is called induction. If you wrap the wire multiple times around, you increase the amount of current induced. You can verify this if you have a very sensitive ammeter to measure the current with.

Now we can also take a length of wire and coil it up, then run electric current through it. Because of the magnetic properties of electrons, this coil becomes an electromagnet. And we could go even further. Take that electromagnet, and spin it (we'll use something called 'slip rings' to keep our wires from twisting up), and you have another spinning magnetic field from which you can induce electricity.

Then the issue of direct and alternating current which I'll leave open for us to make researches on..I simply believe this is what these guys did..
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Daejoyoung: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2017
musicwriter:

You need go meet them and research their claim before disprove it with your verifiable fact. Their claim no matter how impossible it appears remains true until any competent person run a competent test to disprove it.
What is their claim? The report doesn't tell us how the fuelless generator works.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nusaf: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Farmafric:
Brother, what is the source of energy that keeps the sun burning? I am a scientist and I tell you what they did is very possible. I understand the science behind it 15 years ago.
You may be a scientist but the babalawo type, because that is the only science that researches on creating something out of nothing. But stop telling the world that you are scientist, else they will think this is the type of scientists in Nigeria.

The science in question is the type that researches on modifying the available energy for uptimum use not the type that creates energy out of nothing.

You are a scientist, yet you don't know what nuclear fusion is all about, the same principle behind nuclear sources of electricity, in which case, uranium becomes the primary source of energy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manatee Killed At Oguta Lake In Imo (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.