Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? (1758 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? by Dynamique: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seun:
I learnt that the solution to the Jerusalem problem is to divide it into two and give Israel one half. Trump’s decision to say it all belongs to Israel is going to get many innocent people killed. Only his donors supported this decision. Even his staff said it was premature. It’s like spitting in the faces of the Arabs.

@Seun, I still don't know how to post a new topic on nairaland despite several trials.
Re: Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
I laugh. Last time one Monkey on here came and said that America isn't a Christian Nation and today they come on here and they say There is problem making the Capital of Israel to be at Jerusalem.
Calm down its something that has been given to them , why wail?
My problem with u Muslims is that you fail to realize the truth. Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
oshe111:

If U ask me.....

Yes, I ask you and you say....?
Re: Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Will God Bless Trump for Moving Our Embassy to Jerusalem? Yes! cheesy
Re: Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2018
adadike281:

Following

Good idea. smiley
Re: Will God Bless President Trump For Moving Embassy To Jerusalem? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2018
bedspread:

OP YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL INTELLECT....
FLESH AND BLOOD HV NOT REVEALED THIS TO YOU BUT THE HEAVENLY FATHER

God bless you. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Members Beat Up Lagos Pastor For Speaking In Fake Tongues (photo) / Enugu Catholic Church Allegedly Refused To Bury Its Dead For Owing Dues / Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.