Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export (1362 Views)

Need An Agro Website For Your Business? Contact Us / Get An Agro Website For Your Business Today / How To Start An Agro Business With Less Than 30,000 Naira !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Please we urgently Need an agro shipping company.we will like to implore their services,to export some agro items to Ukraine,Switzerland, China and Ghana respectively.
Kindly add me on watsap via : 08134340380- Essien..so we can have an effective and frequent onversation.Thank you.
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Still searching
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by Nicogen4us(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
y2kaustin:
Please we urgently Need an agro exporting company.we will like to implore their services,to export some agro items to Ukraine,Switzerland, China and Ghana respectively.
Kindly add me on watsap via : 08134340380- Essien..so we can have an effective and frequent onversation.Thank you.

Chat me @Trinity farm
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by ogene70: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
call/WhatsApp +2348023545583, www.icheelagroallied.com.ng We are vast and willing to work with you.
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by Fandfnigltd123: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
I know all farmer will be interested in the exporting of agro product, yeah am into export of agro product but the problem still stand at which is a farmer can not satisfy the whole international body,
so that is why am introducing agric. Cooperative society where farmer can come together and tackle the situation, so that we can make more,product more, share more meaningful idea and improve our product to meet the international standard
thanks
For more information on export of agro product join the group to be part of agric cooperative society
https:///ImOH1lDKml2AM92qXiNGTE
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by webcool(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2017
call/WhatsApp +2348060374414

visit www.mebofarms.com

1 Like

Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by kailaninasir: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
We can serve you.contact 08063573452
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Following simple instruction is rocket science in Nigeria. I placed an advert,add me if u r reliable and competent,so we can chat n work together.look at people asking me to add them,thanks very much.
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by eseleborjpyaho: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
SEND AN EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk AS WE CAN SUPPORT WITH AGRO COMMODITIES EXPORT AND SHIPPING
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Pls only serious competent firm...time wasters n imposters asking me to email,call,add them.save urself d imminent embarrassment.
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by y2kaustin(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by inspirational93: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
y2kaustin:
Please we urgently Need an agro shipping company.we will like to implore their services,to export some agro items to Ukraine,Switzerland, China and Ghana respectively.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by Ossysamsy(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2017
y2kaustin:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Agro Shipping Company To Help With Export by grabben: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
y2kaustin:
Sir, have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products? This is very necessary before you embark on any export business. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With An Acre Of Land? / Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere / Start Your Own HONEY Business With ZERO Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.