Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank (14265 Views)

I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch / 2019 Elections Showdown: Defections From APC Is Good For Democracy - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by nwakibie3(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2017
The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Comrade Timi Frank yesterday, warned of massive defections from the party, saying many of those who earlier left the PDP for the APC have now realised that the ruling party is the worst place to be as it has no regards for laid down democratic tenets.

He, however, pledged to remain in the party. While warning the APC about its future, Frank said “the lack of internal democracy, disregard for the party’s constitution, irregular schedule of meetings, inability to conduct a convention, the absence of a Board of Trustees and arrogance of the party leadership will bring about the impending doom.

“Nigerians will remember that I predicted what is happening and I am still saying that if this party continues in this direction, an end will come to it so soon. Though the truth is bitter, but I will continue to sacrifice myself in speaking the truth because I know I am speaking the minds of a lot of members who cannot speak out”, he stated.

According to him, the leadership of the party should be remorseful following the resignation of Mr Atiku and many others from its fold, saying in as much as the democratic system of government permit politicians to move from one party to the other, the failure of APC leaders at the national level must have been responsible for the recent massive defection from the ruling party.

He said, “the beneficiaries of the flagrant disregard for the constitution of the party, impunity, and silence of some leaders are responsible for the misfortune befalling the APC.”

According to Frank, “Nigerians should note one very interesting thing in the politics of Nigeria today; in the past, it used to be that people decamp or leave the party that has lost election or that is in opposition to the party that is ruling. But, here we are today, people are moving from the ruling party to the party in opposition.

It is saddening but interesting the way politics is played out in Nigeria because here we are, people leaving the comfort zone of government and the corridors of power to the opposition party and this should signal danger to those leading the ruling party.”

According to him, “it was high time APC realised that politics is about numbers, every youth, man or woman is important. The kind of arrogance going on in the party led some of us out of PDP in those days, but we have now realized that it is even worse in the APC.

Though it is already getting late, but if this impunity is not tackled between now and early next year, APC may witness the mother of all defections to opposition parties.” He nevertheless pledged to remain in the party saying: “I believe I have worked hard to bring about the ruling party as a young man, but if the impunity does not stop, I will be left with no option. Not only me, but some other serving governors, members of the National Assembly and other known party leaders across the country have to decide their political future elsewhere”, he threatened.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/expect-more-defections-from-apc-to-pdp-timi-frank/

1 Share

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by madridguy(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by kcmichael: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2017
This side chick has suddenly join wailers association of Afirica

15 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Amazing confirmation...

Frank said “the lack of internal democracy, disregard for the party’s constitution, irregular schedule of meetings, inability to conduct a convention, the absence of a Board of Trustees and arrogance of the party leadership will bring about the impending doom.

- He meant high profile movements which will quake the useless APC and its CHANGE ship

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Danny287(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by clevvermind(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku all the way. Buhari should go and rest.

26 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigeria is going to be very interesting this pre-election period cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....everybody trying to do great things to bribe Nigerians. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by BMCSlayer: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
we are just rotating same politicians, cant there be a law against defecting to other parties, you hardly hear of this in Democrats and Republican parties in the U.S
angry
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by XXLDICK(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Woe betides me if I thumbprinted for APC or PDP in my life.

WiseUpNigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Realkenny(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:
Ok
Chai E Pain am Die

30k go soon end..you better invest those little change or try and learn one hand work that'll sustain you.

You can learn barbing, tailoring or even how to repair generators

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Realkenny(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
A. P. C= Nonsense Party

PDP forever and ever

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by fashoo2010(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sometimes the way this Frank talk at times, someone will think he is 90% PDP at heart and 10% APC....

8 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by guuudy87(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
No be only defection na deportation
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by OneKinGuy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
sk
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by deeone10: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Do i need to say to u again that their service is selfish and not selfless
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by pezeji(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
plenty will defect from that party of lies. APC na scam

5 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by zakim(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Joeguyski(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thiz

Is

Hilarious.

Biko
Lemme come and be making my money, NEWS
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by spintex: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by BrosPeter: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kwankwaso is next followed by Saraki

1 Like

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by fistonati(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abami-Eda (Fela Anikulapo Kuti), can you please wake up for a week and give Nigerian politician's few tips to your trouble i.e. real governance. Though they deserved big trouble but the youths Fela left behind are afraid and jittery of their future that the current leaders are playing with and not even surely of making the next 24Hours.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by castrokins(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Take A Moment And Just Laugh At This APC. They're A Comic Relief.

3 Likes

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Kundagarten: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Even Amaechi is weighing his options.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by fistonati(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Am sorry ...... for Nigeria[b][/b]
XXLDICK:
Woe betides me if I thumbprinted for APC or PDP in my life.

WiseUpNigerians

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by odogwubiafra: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Titanic ship about to capsize! Jack still looking for Rose hmmmmmm.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Angelb4: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
That guy that cannot speak good English....mtchew
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by spintex: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sure. It's payback time but this time it will be much more brutal.

I really pity Hell Rufai + Mugu or Magun of EFCC + Amaechi they will all rotten in underground yard.

Keep watching. I'm no pdp but apc make me to love what I hate because of their failure and wickedness for this reason anything that will kill apc is what I stand for, apc must die by all means.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by PHILipu1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
fashoo2010:
Sometimes the way this Frank talk at times, someone will think he is 90% PDP at heart and 10% APC....
You should know that he is Atiku boy that joined APC with Atiku from day one.
APC will just ignore him till he decide to go and join Atiku in PDP.
Buhari didn't sack mama Taraba after all.
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by kay29000(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Okay
Re: Expect More Defections From APC To PDP – Timi Frank by Beress(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
APC is gone and gone for good

Atiku2019!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Beard Allowed In The Navy But Disallowed In The Army And Airforce / Olakunle Oluomo Emerges Speaker Of Ogun State Assembly / Obiano Meets Bail Conditions, May Regain Freedom Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.