Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. (926 Views)

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings / BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report That Atiku Lost His Polling Unit / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by Terminator1234g: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Fani kayode blocks twitter user for challenging some of his tweets.

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by kingxsamz(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2017
he deserved to be blocked...because he could have made his point without throwing insults.

I'm still wondering how blocking someone on twitter is now news.
Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by SalamRushdie: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Goid thing the idiot was blocked..no time to entertain any low IQ bearing mumu jare

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by ERockson: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Why won't he block the Ediot with that type of insult
Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by dunkem21(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
The zombie probably thought he was on Nairaland cheesy

He did not block him because of the insults but because of his fantastic punctuations.. cheesy

Infact, the guy was blocked when he threw the last punchline that broke strong FFK .. He advised Okorocha to make FFK 'Commissioner for Twitter ' grin..

Before dem go mould am join cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by dukie25: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2017
The ediot wrote:
You're just a shameless waste of space, screw you sir
Yet the foool is surprised he was blocked, let him try that with Governor el-dwarf of Kaduna state.
Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by priapus(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2017
So blocking someone from viewng ur tweet is now headline news?? ,
I just blocked @PMB from reading my tweet. I hope it makes front page at least on nairaland.
Mcheeww
Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by GavelSlam: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2017
FFK cannot stand the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by Mexzy4sho(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
When I blocked trump, Obama, Buhari and Wizkid did you see me posting it?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by GavelSlam: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]

And what was the truth posted by the slowpoke?

That FFK is a slowpoke and hypocritical war monger.

Oh, I forgot to add, FFK is a thief .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by dukie25: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
GavelSlam:

That FFK is a slowpoke and hypocritical war monger.

Oh, I forgot to add, FFK is a thief .
[/s]

Coming from someone who supports President of Miyetti Allah.
Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by Bevista: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2017
kingxsamz:
He deserved to be blocked...because he could have made his point without throwing insults.

SalamRushdie:
Goid thing the idiot was blocked..no time to entertain any low IQ bearing mumu jare
ERockson:
Why won't he block the Ediot with that type of insult
Insults - really?! When FFK has been throwing all manner of Insults and juvenile tantrums at the president, you lot have never berated him. I'm sure if he was the president and someone insulted him, he would send SARS to such person and you lot will be praising him for doing so.
---
Bloated ego folks like FFK have inferiority complex. They think they lift themselves when they trample on others. They usually can't stand being fed what they feed others.
---
We are waiting for arrogant buffoons like them in 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by GavelSlam: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Coming from someone who supports President of Miyetti Allah.

Hehehe.

The day you and your family stop eating beef is the i would know tou don t support Miyetti Allah.

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
And the imbecilic idiot is even a Nairalander, all this Afonja republic ehh, she actually forgot that twitter isn't nairaland and she tried to show how relevant she is' and how much she knows her rights to freedom of speech. The business of every Afonja riff raff is to attack anything that seems positive and true, unfortunately for them its now backfiring on them at the absence of their dunce knowledge. Imagine she actually knew that ffk is fighting for them but still went ahead to confess that inspite all efforts and commitments by ffk, they still don't like him (A tipical Afonja for you) Very soon they'd be forming different groups for the purpose of attacking one another.

FA KA'OJEANYI (NA THEM GO TIRE)

Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by SurefireFashion: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
you're either for or against.
Re: Fani Kayode Blocks Twitter User Who Goes Contrary To His Tweets. by espn(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
kingxsamz:
he deserved to be blocked...because he could have made his point without throwing insults.

Haha..Even FFK knows he is worse than this dude. What goes around comes around. You cant plant cashew and expect to harvest okro. so it is TIT for TAT.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Never Deceived Nigerians – Jonathan / Atiku Tsunami : Rev. Fr. Mbaka Endorses  atiku For 2019 Presidency / Lagos waterside Received Investment In Rice Cultivation From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.