Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit (29004 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Magajin Garin Daura Arrives Abuja, Received By President's ADC / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Bennyranks: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Am i the only one who is tired of these fulani charcterz?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Ingocof(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
when will the Muslims cabal call their brothers to order and condemn their barbaric acts?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by OBIGS(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigerian army will soon release a statement calling this attack by Fulani heardsmen on innocent people an airstrike

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by adecz: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are difficult
to wage war with because.

1) They do not have any permanent
town or village & are able to escape from
any location within a few minutes, carrying
all their belongings on cow back.

2) they possess no landed property.

3) they do not farm

4) If you have problems with them, they
could decide to go & take revenge on
your brother who lives at a different location &
may be unaware of your beef.

5) They observe no rules of engagement &
kill everything they see.

6) They are without scruples.

7) They do not have forgiveness in their
language.

cool they cross the border to neighboring countries
within hours.

If your community is attacked by these people
the way to fight them is to attack any
Fulani you come across, whether they know
or don't know.

We cannot be made to allow this primitive Fulani
animal rearing method to destroy our civilization.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yet Buhari and APC government are busy setting boko haram and Fulani terrorists free from prisons with undisclosed amount of taxpayers money as compensations.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by horia: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
IPOBrep:
Buhari is a man.

he has been standing by his people since 1999 and has no intention to shift ground.

other regional leaders can take a Que
what's 'que'
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Themandator: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Fulani militias yesterday allegedly attacked Garin Overseer village in Adamawa state and burnt down their houses.Ezekiel who has been sharing updates on the happenings in Numan shared the photos and wrote....

'Midnight Attacked

Garin overseer village was burnt down by Hausa  Fulani Terrorist'.

It should be recalled that VP Osinbajo visited Adamawa few days ago to help find lasting solutions to the clashes between Fulani herdsmen and villagers in Numan.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/aftet-osinbajo-visitfulani-herdsmen.html?m=1

A vote for APC is a vote for continuity of this carnage.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Kpandex(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
So disheartening. The issue of insecurity in Nigeria is causing more harm than good most especially that of Fulanis and the President remained mute for so long.
This is the area that I have questioned the administration of Mr President.
Pls your silent is over due.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by samstels: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
The dullard called PMB is there in Abuja looking confused.

How did we get into this mess ?

God save us .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by onadana: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
angry What you people don't know is that anyone who kills a Fulani has taken a loan that will be repayed by generations of that community. That's why it's better to allow them graze their cattle in peace

You are encouraging violence and should be banned.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by onadana: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
angry What you people don't know is that anyone who kills a Fulani has taken a loan that will be repayed by generations of that community. That's why it's better to allow them graze their cattle in peace

Stop encouraging violence.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by luba9876: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Stop making fulanis feel on top of the word. U don't know wat it means to spend weeks and months on ur farm, then on a single day some one will come and destroy it all with his animals. It is better to die fighting these Animals(Fulani's) than to die of starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by nwatthu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
u can neva hear the President Buhari say something about this...and yet, he wants to come back in 2019..we are waiting for him, he is dividing our country..
Mztarstrechy:
Fulani militias yesterday allegedly attacked Garin Overseer village in Adamawa state and burnt down their houses.Ezekiel who has been sharing updates on the happenings in Numan shared the photos and wrote....

'Midnight Attacked

Garin overseer village was burnt down by Hausa  Fulani Terrorist'.

It should be recalled that VP Osinbajo visited Adamawa few days ago to help find lasting solutions to the clashes between Fulani herdsmen and villagers in Numan.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/aftet-osinbajo-visitfulani-herdsmen.html?m=1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Enechiakuma: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
To our leaders, life in Nigeria is without value.for how long will this killing by this licensed terrorist go on before the authority will do the Right thing to stop further killings.what is the work of the nigeria police
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by NLandIsHypocrit: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Upon all the wealth this people has been stolen from this country and Biafra land natural resources, see how their settlements are. Even in videos, movies and televisions, you never can see a good house there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by jrusky(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Coward statement. Let Buhari get out of power fulani will smell hell. Keep watching. You will tell if the bastards called fulani owns the entire country and they should be given free hand to graze people land at will.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by cimag: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
It seems these fulani murderers/terrorists are enraged by Atiku's audacious interest for the presidency of Nigeria to challenge their most valued grand patron.They should also know that Atiku is also a fulani man.abi dem get original and fake fulanis?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by poseidon12: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
SurePresident:
Silence means consent. To start with, fulanis are not even Nigerians. Hutman Danfodio and his brothers came in through the Northern border, deceived the Original Nigerian Hausas and took over their lands. They waged war over the years, enslaved them and installed only fulanis rulers as Emirs. 90% of Nigerian rulers from Independence are fulnais. It's more disheartening that Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other original owners of Nigeria senselessly submit themselves to these evil intruders. For the sake of your unborn Generation, real Nigerians should unite and end this once and for all before your children become eternally enslaved to these evil people. Watch them ague now instead of fight the intruders, "Oh foolish Original Nigerians, who had bewitched you?!"

Please kindly exclude Igbos from your list of the Original Nigerians that have submitted themselves to the Fulani. I'm sure you are aware of the Nigerian civil war. I hope your people did not join the Fulani to fight the Igbos and prevent them from leaving the hell hole called Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by poseidon12: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
sylvanus190:
people from this village will still vote come 2019

Yep. They probably voted Buhari and would probably vote him again. Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wetin concern me

Nothingners sef..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by 3kay945(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Let's the morons in that part of the world still go ahead to vote for the slowpoke charged with the responsibility of protecting them.

The world is watching their level of moronism! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Smooyis(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
The fulani herdsmen know nothing like peace. All they know is violence, and I think the government should stop any dialogue with them and face them battle for battle.

This is why state policing is needed. Let each state decide and manage their security challenges. The federal government cannot be trusted all the time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by piagetskinner(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
buhari shuld kiss his ticket goodbye come 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Valarmoghulis(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
The harmless Fulani herdsmen, ipob are the real terrorist with. Bottles and molotov..,.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Xisnin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
But what do these people really want? And I don't want to hear that bullshit talk that Buhari has given them go ahead to kill.
What they want is immaterial, killing is wrong and Buhari is responsible for not taming them.

I want a rational unbiased answer.

Short of meeting them face to face and asking them, you can't get an answer
that will satisfy you. Even if you meet them, their answers will be biased.

What is really happening with them. People can't just wake up and start killing people and burning houses for no reason.
Does it matter why a killer strikes?
People do wake and kill for whatever reason, hunger , revenge, domination etc
Knowing why won't stop the killing, not if the killers are enjoying it.

Also, how are people sure that this was done by Fulani militia?
Some people used to question why Boko haram was being blamed for bomb blasts
because, how are we sure, they said, but I don't see such questions anymore.

We are not sure, but I am certain the local victim knows their attackers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by kay29000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Xisnin:

What they want is immaterial, killing is wrong and Buhari is responsible for not taming them.

Short of meeting them face to face and asking them, you can't get an answer
that will satisfy you. Even if you meet them, their answers will be biased.

Does it matter why a killer strikes?
People do wake and kill for whatever reason, hunger , revenge, domination etc
Knowing why won't stop the killing, not if the killers are enjoying it.

Some people used to question why Boko haram was being blamed for bomb blasts
because, how are we sure, they said, but I don't see such questions anymore.

We are not sure, but I am certain the local victim knows their attackers.

OK.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
let see what Yoruba Muslims had to say grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Silly word. direct them to Warri, they'll die in peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Usman212s: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2017
after killing little children of the fulanis, they still expected to live in peace ? I was expecting to even see worse than that when I saw the innocent lifeless body of few months babies. when does belonging to a Fulani tribe becomes a dead sentence?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by dragunov: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
osinbade is a midget.

short-term problem that will expire in 2019
Still taller and better than all your ancestors put together.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by ReinaFarine: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Usman212s:
after killing little children of the fulanis, they still expected to live in peace ? I was expecting to even see worse than that when I saw the innocent lifeless body of few months babies. when does belonging to a Fulani tribe becomes a dead sentence?

If I slap you this morning eh....
Are you stupid or something?

Do you stay in NUMAN? Do you know anyone staying there? Ask them the number of septuagenarians killed just between July - Septembers. How many farmlands where destroyed completely by herdsmen and their cattles? How many shallow graves? How many families are crying of starvation? How many little children are now fatherless?

I don't give two bleeps if you're a northerner or a Southerner. Imagine you're a car dealer and some set of idiotic non indigene come after you've cleaned and arranged for a cool buyer for your vehicle. And this bastard opens your engine and dumps bags of salt in it. You report to Tue authorities and they use the no one can catch a Fulani man excuse.

And tomorrow, the same set of fools go to your wife's restaurant and shit in her cooking pot. And you report again and it seems all the leaders are saying is 'sorry... But that's out of our hand'.
You call for conversation in the community and when you're seating there... A group of them enter your father's office, and still the hard drive from your father's computer.

This analogy doesn't even cover the number of people this fuckers have killed in Numan only.

Please tell me you will not retaliate. All bachamans are saying is leave Numan. It is not your land.

Shut your stinking mouth up before you provoke anger. The blood of the innocent girl that died in the round about last Friday. And the old men buried shallowly in their farms, and the infants that watched their parents die... Let them all be on your head and your seed forever.

I am a Yoruba lady. So don't think I am influenced by either part of the conflict. Is it a crime to farm in my own family's land. It is my land. Can't I say no, your cows can't eat my family's source of income for a year? Don't just listen to one part of the story.

If the Fulani guys are not Nigerians as the security agents and community leaders like to claim, why won't they leave Numan alone for its indigenes? Can't they go back to chad or Niger or wherever the Bleep it is they crawled out of?

The area they claimed as their so-called settlement, what stops them from having ranches and feeding their cattle's there.

So I'll till the ground with my sweat and blisters in my hand, I'll cry for a favourable weather, I'll weed the grasses and apply fertilizer on my dime. And just a month before I can eat the fruit of my labour some skinny assed terrorists will bring their animals into my farm to level it and I'm supposed to what? Wait for God to avenge them?

Being a Fulani is not an issue... Being a ruthless killer and bidding under the protection of biased leaders is the issue. And listen to me... I can't fight oh. I'm 4'9 and weigh 38 kg on my best day. But I will not cower when strangers try to take away my inheritance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Who Attacked Logo In Benue State Arrested (Photo) / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.