Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) (24771 Views)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Accident Along Patani Expressway In Delta Kills People (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
A Nissan car last night killed Okada man and injured his two passengers(both of them are girls) along New Ogorode road,Delta.

According to report,the driver of the Nissan car who was over speeding was trying to dodge a pothole when he collided with the Okada man.When he noticed that the man was dead,he abandoned his car and took to his heel to avoid mob action.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/nissan-car-kills-okada-man-in.html?m=1

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by LessNoise: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIP!!!!!!
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
They should just look for the wife of the okada man and give her the car key. She don hammer be dat grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Soory Dear
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
All these reckless drivers...may God protect us from them in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by thunderbabs: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
O ga ooo
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by kay29000(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sad. I remember when one white car hit me at Oshodi one night like that a few years back. The guy drove off, and people gathered around me..they were surprised when I got up. I dislocated my shoulder and had some bruises but I was okay. Why do people run away from their crimes?

8 Likes

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by JamesReacher(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Da
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Ofieno(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Simple9ja(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nah wah 4 9ja drivers ohhhhh
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by JamesReacher(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
What would happen to the car and the motorcycle?
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mumu he run away leave car

1 Like

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by johnstar(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
D fear of mob

Him for nor run na

Bt d jobless mob go pure out der frustration untop am

2 Likes

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Simple9ja(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
4 dis December. RIP
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Kayus4real: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
They should just look for the wife of the okada man and give her the car key. She don hammer be dat grin
Your brain is defective or dead. That's the only thing you could think of. Please get sense..!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
I blame APC and Buhari for this accident. They have used them for rituals. Quote me at your own peril.
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Aieboocaar(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
Sad. I remember when one white car hit me at Oshodi one night like that a few years back. The guy drove off, and people gathered around me..they were surprised when I got up. I dislocated my shoulder and had some bruises but I was okay. why do people run away from their crimes?

@bolded... bros na naija we dey so o!! The way mob go descend on you e go be like fulani man wey see meat to butcher
so unless you are ready to meet your creator that minute, IT IS ONLY SAFE TO RUN!!!

sorry for your accident tho!!

15 Likes

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Colybaly: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Statistics of what causes accidents in Nigeria

Bad road 30%
Carelessness 40%
Drunkenness / alcoholism 20%
Other factors 10%

Scroll down to see the main cause

APC 400%

RIP to the dead

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by pepenini88(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Hammer with motor how much angry angry angry
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Johntitus: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
For this December? RIP to the dead.
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
your brain aff collapse
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by donblade85555(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
we should learn how to drive with care oh

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit
www.laughkillme.com
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Colybaly: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:

1 Share

Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by flinton(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Your mindset is twisted
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by iHart(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Look, it seems the okada is new. what if the rider is still an amateur?
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by Ballack1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sad. I remember when one white car hit me at Oshodi one night like that a few years back. The guy drove off, and people gathered around me..they were surprised when I got up. I dislocated my shoulder and had some bruises but I was okay. Why do people run away from their crimes?
fear of jungle justice
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by thatsincerechic(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
if any one lack wisdom let him ask of God that giveth to all men freely
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by chimchim1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Too bad to run beyond normal limit but he did the best by escaping. He will definitely come back. Anyway, RIP to the dead.
Re: Driver Collides With Okada Man In Delta, Kills Him & Runs Away (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
see how poverty dey make you reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Fuel Tanker At Ekom Imam Junction / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures / Lagos Int’l Airport Runway Lights Collapse, Pilots Warn FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.