Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain (24686 Views)

Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] / Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
raker300:
This is the same party canvassing for 1 Nigerian..

Lol.

So someone can not migrate from his ancestral home and settle in another state within the same country and call it home?

Chai!!

This country is full of nitwits
until you make ijaw man your gov then i go blv u

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017

Thank you for this post.There is a deliberate attempt by some unscrupulous elements to wipe off the existence of indigenous Ijaws from the map of Edo State.

For those folks,you won't know what hit you when the time comes.The shadows are gathering in the creeks and watching with keen interest.
how una want take fight govt, I nor understand some people o, upon how govt kill KANU like roasted lizard after all e noise and stupid sss, una Neva still learn, the army wet go hit una em obsaki go call them operation fish dance , una Neva c any thing, shay una king dey make mouth, let c how it goes, chief of army staff go dey happy now , c free human being way he wan test latest weapons like ak 57, bomb 22 die and missile kin son, Dis tin go sweet to watch for TV wen govt go descend on dem, nobody is driving u guys but u can't install a king, if Edo people allow u install a king den Fulani has right too to install their own king if u follow history

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Neimar: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
comedy thread
savages everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by project4OO: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:
nigerians una don see am finish..

na Edo bini people start to provoke ijaw..while ijaws are stating history n facts.

no be tomorrow na..when matter don hot..some people with afonja Dna go start to draw sympathy and sentiments.

matter go soon start..

meanwhile..i don't even understand the noise from bini folks..

wetin una dey wait.. will the way unadey hot..
una for don enter gelegele..dispose the new king and burn down his palace..

or make oba of bini make him declaration.

then we go knw say una serious..

don't like all this media noise..
abi make we fry beans with am ni? kiss

omo see person when dey talk fight come ooh u b boy or girl because by your comment u write like a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by AxxeMan: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
gregyboy:

omo see person when dey talk fight come ooh u b boy or girl because by your comment u write like a bitch

Na the same slowpoke get those two accounts

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

see wia you brain reach na..

na state dem want?

afonjaic Zom.
honestly i think Edo state should be zoned back to the South West Region.
They are not and can never be Niger Deltans

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

see wia you brain reach na..

na state dem want?

afonjaic Zom.
mastermaestro:
And you folks want a Niger Delta Republic together?
honestly i think Edo state should be zoned back to the South West Region.
They are not and can never be Niger Deltans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

truth is bitter..but must be said.

if you no like am..Omo go hug Oba.

you really typed rubbish rusing to comment without thinking first

who told you the so called pere has been installed or even have a palace now
or weren't you aware that the coronation was stoped by the governor

scientifically these troubles is been caused by the ijaws from N D A because the old ijaws who have been leaving with the benins for century never thought of taking land that wasnt thiers and they saw it as a favour done to them it has been more than 200yrs the ijaws have been fishing in gelegele scientifically benins would have influence them both in language and culture over the years but they decided to allow d N DA boys come spoil everything is a sorry benin never lost a war except that of the British .and benins is never going to lose it

the date set by the ijaws is risky that is when oba is full of powers i advice the ijaws to take it near if they aint afraid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Bizibi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na that proposed seaport dey bring all this wahala,everybody wan chop clean mouth
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by owensking(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
gregyboy:

you really typed rubbish rusing to comment without thinking first

who told you the so called pere has been installed or even have a palace now
or weren't you aware that the coronation was stoped by the governor

scientifically these troubles is been caused by the ijaws from N D A because the old ijaws who have been leaving with the benins for century never thought of taking land that wasnt thiers and they saw it as a favour done to them it has been more than 200yrs the ijaws have been fishing in gelegele scientifically benins would have influence them both in language and culture over the years but they decided to allow d N DA boys come spoil everything is a sorry benin never lost a war except that of the British .and benins is never going to lose it

the date set by the ijaws is risky that is when oba is full of powers i advice the ijaws to take it near if they aint afraid

Bro, u re right!....one word from Oba...will wipe them out of that land...they shouldn't mess with Great Bini king...once they re enemies of the Oba.. that's they re in very deep shit!...it doesn't matter if they got gun ship or weapon of mass destruction..they should go face Oba then if they got ball...when Oba says something it can never be reversed...d king words is final!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by poseidon12: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
AxxeMan:

Hahaha norbe only indeginous in fact una be engine join

For your info

Delta - Urhobo + isoko 65% Itshekiri 35% ( Both tribe are even EDIOD Clans)

Ondo - 100% Yoruba

Akwa Ibom - 100% Efik

Edo - 100% Edo's and those of Edo rich Ancestry and Heritage

Bayelsa - Tiny state full off 100% Ijaw indigines

SO IJAW BOY CUT THE CAT TRAP , AND STOP TRYING TO GRAP LANDS BEFORE YOU PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE

A lot of ignorance here.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Tamakay(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
The very first time I am reading such a shallow and impulsive thread on Nairaland.

I had wanted to reply him but the mention of a party changed my thought. He's sentimental simply because Edo State is controlled by APC so therefore Federal might will be used to fight the Ijaws.

Let it not be that the 2015 agenda will be tested in Edo State if the state government refused to thread cautiously on this issue.

I don't really like making noise on social media but I know the Ijaws are not a tribe u threat and go scot free in this 21st century because they can march any tribe in all ramifications. Pls let us not fan the embers of war because it will not do us any good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by AxxeMan: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Tamakay:
The very first time I am reading such a shallow and impulsive thread on Nairaland.

I had wanted to reply him but the mention of a party changed my thought. He's sentimental simply because Edo State is controlled by APC so therefore Federal might will be used to fight the Ijaws.

Let it not be that the 2015 agenda will be tested in Edo State if the state government refused to thread cautiously on this issue.

I don't really like making noise on social media but I know the Ijaws are not a tribe u threat and go scot free in this 21st century because they can march any tribe in all ramifications. Pls let us not fan the embers of war because it will not do us any good.

[/s]

Guy lock up enta bush, if you know wetin good for you
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2017
owensking:

Bro, u re right!....one word from Oba...will wipe them out of that land...they shouldn't mess with Great Bini king...once they re enemies of the Oba.. that's they re in very deep shit!...it doesn't matter if they got gun ship or weapon of mass destruction..they should go face Oba then if they got ball...when Oba says something it can never be reversed...d king words is final!

omo if one bullet touch oba make i know why ...if he cum be say bullet touch oba then i wont praise anybody on earth again
but i know that not possible na .inshort it is impossicant

omo ijaws go tell the history's give fedral govt and our afonja brothers who get plessure claiming false aligation of our history

but naija delta get mind ooh even boko boys nor get mind cum edo na small terrorist

but 21days too far na abi dem won supply dem gun oba erediawa could have ended this he was just too meek i believe ewuare i and ii

all benin boys should leave church now and pray for osanoubua nu da zi for strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Tamakay(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

Guy lock up enta bush, if you know wetin good for you

If you can reverse this statement to yourself I think it will do you a lot of good.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by AxxeMan: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Tamakay:

If you can reverse this statement to yourself I think it will do you a lot of good.
I don't warn you, as you do face like rotten fowl chit
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Tamakay(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:

I don't warn you, as you do face like rotten fowl chit

I know you very well. You are one of the son's of Itohan who was deceived by her Uncle Osazuwa to Italy to do prostitution but she came back with pregnancy and that's how you were born bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 12:16am On Dec 09, 2017
kemelyt:

Are you alright?

omo hahaha e pain am grin grin grin grin
truth is painfull other president ruled for 8yrs but urs ruled 6yrs because of the pity they had on d ijaws dey allowed him rule for 6yr and he and his wife who couldn't speak English was both kicked out

while he ruled did e even remember bayelsa st what did he do for bayelsa but go check what he did for north sometimes i wonder if he was from bayelsa or the north

his regime was halarious he was the dummy of d century including all ijaws it runs in all ur trait now i geg to see it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Jesse01:
y should he be pained? it is better selling ogogoro dan being f*ck by 50 Italian men in one Night grin

haha ur girls in bayelsa are been bleeped did i say fu*k i meant raped by ur so called millants brothers who rapes thier sisters mothers when they high on weed and the give birth to thugs or abomination ..

the painfull thing is the ijaw girls here our yahoo boys don vandalse thier kpekus tiya is pirey,otunga,pere omo i don Bleep many personally thier puss sweet thier

our girls do it international and become a citizen over there but ur girks do it locally and become a citizen in a zoo country which is beter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by elrony(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:

Hahaha norbe only indeginous in fact una be engine join

For your info

Delta - Urhobo + isoko 65% Itshekiri 35%
( Both tribe are even EDIOD Clans)

[/b]

Undiluted ignorance. Stop littering the cyberspace with rubbish posts. undecided
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Movingon: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:
Wrong, there are many Ijaw communities indegenous to Edo state
gelegele-Ijaw is just one community, channels tv visited there recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/
Stop spreading falsehood
Google is your friend ignorance is your enemy repeat

OGA THE TRUTH REMAIN THE SAME. THERE ARE BENIN COMMUNITIES IN EUROPE AND NIGERIA COMMUNITIES IN THE US AND CHINESE COMMUNITIES IN ALMOST EVERY NATION OF THE WORLD BUT HAVING AN EXISTING COMMUNITY DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE OWNERS OF THE LAND. SO STOP POSTING THIS VIDEO IT PROVES NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND WE ARE GRATEFUL TO THE IJAWS FOR GIVING US HEADS UP BUT REMEMBER OUR FLAG NEVER CHANGE......... A word is enough for the wise............ THE END SHALL TELL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by owensking(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
gregyboy:

omo if one bullet touch oba make i know why ...if he cum be say bullet touch oba then i wont praise anybody on earth again
but i know that not possible na .inshort it is impossicant

omo ijaws go tell the history's give fedral govt and our afonja brothers who get plessure claiming false aligation of our history

but naija delta get mind ooh even boko boys nor get mind cum edo na small terrorist

but 21days too far na abi dem won supply dem gun oba erediawa could have ended this he was just too meek i believe ewuare i and ii

all benin boys should leave church now and pray for osanoubua nu da zi for strength

Guy, forget it...before them want set out for attack, them go don see their destiny for Edo state here...then them go turn back...remember Oba didn't go to Bayelsa to cause trouble they was here asking for it...the 21 days too long sef...why not 3 days?..cuz they re waiting for the war boys with that obese called asari to come all the ways to face mighty Bini king..Hahahah I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Afriifa(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]
You spent 30mins to type all that epistle and you still didn't make any sense!

deep inside ur heart u know its not trash.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2017
gregyboy:

haha ur girls in bayelsa are been bleeped did i say fu*k i meant raped by ur so called millants brothers who rapes thier sisters mothers when they high on weed and the give birth to thugs or abomination ..

the painfull thing is the ijaw girls here our yahoo boys don vandalse thier kpekus tiya is pirey,otunga,pere omo i don Bleep many personally thier puss sweet thier

our girls do it international and become a citizen over there but ur girks do it locally and become a citizen in a zoo country which is beter
lie we all know Edo gals getting rape by liyba men 20 of dem where sold as slave,go and check d Edo gals dat came back frm Libya all of dem are pregnant finished, d Libya men really destroy ur sisters pussy tongue also go to German at refugees camp, see as Gambians, Congo ,Senegalese men are f*cking ur sisters 4 10 euros, ur sisters are disgrace to womanhood and lastly u agree dat ur sisters are cheap b*tches lipsrsealed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Afriifa(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how can you get ijaw state inside Edo state?
You can see how idiotic flat heads cannot reason well.
e go happen. waste product from italy.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Punishment1: 12:44am On Dec 09, 2017
ifeoluwa122:
undecided undecided undecided undecided All Benins are very lazy,ritual miners

Haha you're killing me with laughter.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Afriifa(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
[[s][/s]

The ijaw tenants in Edo are not even up to 0.5% of the state grin grin grin grin
go dispose d king. u r pained bro.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by nelsonebby(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
Lool fishermen migrating from their hectare of land bayelsa selling ogogoro and scnapps grin grin grin ..... Edo na flat land make I see as una wan take play your hide and seek play 21 days from now , Una go enta Edo but Una norgo Come out ! grin grin

No wonder Jonathan was such an ineffectual Buffon grin grin grin cheesy
you're not Edo
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Afriifa(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

Go back to bayelsa your 1 plot of land with meager population of 1million ijaw indigines grin cheesy grin

Ijaws are tenants and that status would forever remain , try rubbish and get booted out

Capish? wink
u wish.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Aldebaran(m): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Lol grin

Jonathan's brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun / Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.