Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) (28448 Views)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by mustafa006: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
You can't spell security lipsrsealed

The lady don old nah
wetin concern you, did the husband complain
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Obviously the op or whoever make this public didnt have the permission of the couple buh i still blame them for mismanaging discreet information. Someone can get serious discipline over this embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
So DSS operatives now reveal themselves like this.
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
tdayof:

I have never seen DSS with such camo. The only camo I know DSS uses is the one similar to that of the Nigerian Customs. Moreover, what does an intelligence organization makes use of camo for?

The camo being used by DSS is almost in form of a jacket. Their troopers use black black for strike operations just like the Navy SBS.

BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What's with the camo @tdayof please throw more light...

I think it's US Army latest camo. The one he's wearing in the first picture with his wife is Russian camo.
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mobsync:

I think it's US Army latest camo. The one he's wearing in the first picture with his wife is Russian camo.

How does that Translate to DSS is my question? Thanks for the update.
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mobsync:

The camo are both being used by special forces. The Nigerian AFSF use it too

Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
BruncleZuma:

How does that Translate to DSS is my question? Thanks for the update.

I thought you were talking about the camo. Said it resembles that is the US army.
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
tdayof:

The camo are both being used by special forces. The Nigerian AFSF use it too

Sure. I just wanted to know the maker. Whether it's Russian or American.

Compare it with this. Are they the same?

http://thestrategictimes.com/somali-special-forces-danab-commandos/
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mobsync:

I thought you were talking about the camo. Said it resembles that is the US army.

Thanks
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by tdayof(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mobsync:

Sure. I just wanted to know the maker. Whether it's Russian or American.

Compare it with this. Are they the same?

http://thestrategictimes.com/somali-special-forces-danab-commandos/

That's being used by European and Americans allies. See below the one from belarus

Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
tdayof:

That's being used by European and Americans allies. See below the one from belarus

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
dacanv:
I thought DSS was supposed to be our version of CIA.. a secret organization
no, they are our own version OF FBI (counter intelligence) .
They are not secret, Their operations are also not secret.
Discreet ? Maybe.
Our own version of CIA is NIA. National Intelligence Agency.
Apart from Ayodele Oke, have you heard of or seen any of their operative?
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2017
dacanv:
I thought DSS was supposed to be our version of CIA.. a secret organization

Nope its meant to be our version of the US FBI+SECRET SERVICE. It's basically a direct copy of the Israeli SHIN-BET
Re: Wedding Of Chief Security Officer To His DSS Operative In Abuja (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
CastedDude:
The security officer and his DSS partner whose lovely pre-wedding photos went viral - have tied the knot in Abuja. Prince Ibrahim Haz Grandin, chief detail/chief security officer (CSO) to MD/CEO of TSTv Africa, wedded his sweetheart, Rifkatu Baba, another security officer with the Directorate of State Security Services (DSS).

The wedding which was held at Asokoro, Area 11, Abuja - saw friends and family thanking God for uniting the couple through the exchange of marital vow.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/dss-operative-weds-chief-security-officer-abuja-see-photos.html

See their pre-wedding photos here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4201550/dss-operative-wed-chief-security#62770746

God help the girl that winks on her husband, lol, HML

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From A Nairalander's Traditional Marriage / White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) / Lovely Cakes in lagos and ogun state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.