Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (50775 Views)

Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sloye5(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
anyimontana:
I wish I understood d writeup,..cos some of the pics showed d lady taking pics n smiling with d bald dude

follow the link and watch the video and you would understand..you see ijebu garri and you still day ask for ice water na wa
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
So it is normal for a black woman to call a black man white idiot. But if it was the white man that called her black idiot then the race thing would get escalated. The woman lacks manners.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Firefly2017(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
...the blue small sign on the train carriage window clearly showed that passengers should not put their feet on the seats...

...this lady's history will be dug out by the UK media...

...the lady clearly lacked manners, her attitude is very disgusting to say the least, she should just know that her life in the UK will be very miserable because reference will be made to the video by potential employers or business clients.

...i give respect to the man, despite his position as a transport councillor for London Assembly he maintained his cool - funny thing is, he is married to a Nigerian lady...what an irony...
you are so correct in this I pity the foolish mannerless lady, this video will come back to bite her in the ass like crazy, she thinks she's in naija where anything goes. Stupid idiot ewu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Some Nigerians are simply incorrigible.

Abusive and having a sense of entitlement as found here on Nairaland.

Where that Don Jazzy bodyguard when you need am?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
She's really rude

Even telling the man, his wife only married him for money

The man really took it lightly

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Alwaysking: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
She never chop correct slap wet go reset her brain, stupid thing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by valdovas(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
greenhulk:
So it is normal for a black woman to call a black man white idiot. But if it was the white man that called her black idiot then the race thing would get escalated. The woman lacks manners.
USA blacks are big hypocrites when it comes to racism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by johnstar(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Mods pls I want you people to pass this bill for me

ANYBODY THAT IS CREATING A TOPIC MUST CREAT IT WITH SIMPLE AND UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH

U rili get wahala

Mr know all

Even create u nor sabi

Wit ur dirty black face

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Dsov2016: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
see her life now. what an idiot she tried to play the race card but it severely backfired on her. lesson when in rome do as the romans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Check well na dem. Feminist. a k a Men haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Ariskny: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Niger always the show any were any how
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
very ugly creature the girl! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by dreamworld: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Mods pls I want you people to pass this bill for me

ANYBODY THAT IS CREATING A TOPIC MUST CREAT IT WITH SIMPLE AND UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH
simple and understandable English

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Alexgeneration(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
She go fit try that shit with ordinary naija conductor?
If na naija, that her leg for don break with enough mending for her face.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Safiaa:
I know that girl grin

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Uncultured southwastern women dem. i am not surprised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
anyimontana:
I wish I understood d writeup,..cos some of the pics showed d lady taking pics n smiling with d bald dude
that's why am calling for a bill
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
To God Nigerians can be so fvcking annoying,we lack manners I swear,that was how I was at the cinema to watch justice league,one useless mgbeke from behind just raise leg for the head rest beside me,I was like excuse you woman your BF can stretch that leg when you get home your father is not Mr genesis,you no dey your house.people just laugh na shame make her drop leg,mid movie she started pressing phone and talking loudly complaining to the fish when bring her come cinema that she doesn’t understand the movie, blah blah blah.na so I just change seat cos to slap the guy just dey itch my palms by then.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by mosh2035(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
The lady is nasty and senseless. Why harass the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Icon79(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
The United Kingdom is a fecking 3rd world country masquerading like a developed country. Come to the US and where all you'll see are specious commuter trains .... you'll never have this sorta problem. Never!

These London trains are like the Lagos molue buses.

O pari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

you see your life mr i too know.come back when you know how to spell create..you just shoot yourself

shot
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by delishpot: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bitch gat no class. She should be deported back home

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's not racism if it is done by blacks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Noblesoul123: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
The senseless cow will later come home and be forming UK based

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Pidginwhisper: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
kaluxy007:

shotshort grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by ayorotimi22(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

you see your life mr i too know.come back when you know how to spell create..you just shoot yourself
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
If it had been the other way, the likes of The Guardian UK and Independent would have cried wolf!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
How did this bitch get visa?
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by londoner: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
This girl is an embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Something wey happen for obodo oyinbo wey no concern us in any way, na him op dey take do amebo wasting our data for nothing
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Ramos16(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
I am enraged after watching the video, OMG, she has absolutely insulted and destroyed Nigerians. Why has the internet not finished her career by now, why are insults about her not trending on twitter already.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘1500’ Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Ghana — After Four Days / Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.