Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence (27983 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by wawwZee(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hardrock1:
This is awesome,i love the structure....A.B.U carry go...,picture studio don set for people...,if i may ask who are those rooms meant for??

It is actually meant for the fresh new students who applied for business studies,insurance,economics or accounting. The stupid thing they did is that the returning students would remain in their former places.
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Go make yourself useful.

olasaad:
Nice one our Ipob bloda is coming to invade this trend with"our oil money" meanwhile the CBN governor is their son.
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Menzy86(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Welcome to my Alma Mater. The Largest University In sub Saharan Africa.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
But why only ABU?
ATBU should get this too.
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by DaRuud(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
There are 2 Universities in Nigeria , ABU and the rest

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obas101:

The registration have closed already, they have started writing exams. I'm in my second year for MSc engineering management
when will it likely be available next year
and is there an entrance exam for admission into msc engineering courses
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by EnkayDezign: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Edum13656:
if u like pave the streets of the North with gold... Aboki na Aboki. What the North needs most is human capital development.

Oga sabi pass. How exactly do you achieve human capital development without infrastructural development?
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Same is going on in Bayero University kano, mightier than this. Center of excellence...
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by youngsahito(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Have you seen the senate building? It's as big as this and has been well maintained for many years
...we shall see
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Ummieee: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ycmia:
CBN please come help my UDUS...we gat no senate building
��How is jatau bridge? what about that buildings along faculty of law?
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Obas101(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Eldinot4:
lol u must be a jambito, its on ur way to dam, just besides drama village
I'm actually doing my masters in Abu
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by Obas101(m): 4:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Gbemishile1:

when will it likely be available next year
and is there an entrance exam for admission into msc engineering courses
Registration is online nd it normally opens from August. Yes they do exams for their engineering courses
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by omoelerin1: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Corporate social responsibility

Some people dont know dat CBN has CSR
This is exactly the type of building that is built in the University if Ibadan by same CBN. It was started in the year 2009, they just finished it this year.
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by mcb60(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2018
EnkayDezign:

The CBN is funding these projects from Its own funds, as part of its corporate social responsibility. Which kind yeye world bank . It's a shame how very little Nigerians know/believe in their institutions. Smh
you are ignorant but you feel you know. All the best man.
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by mcb60(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
EnkayDezign:

The CBN is funding these projects from Its own funds, as part of its corporate social responsibility. Which kind yeye world bank . It's a shame how very little Nigerians know/believe in their institutions. Smh
please follow the link I am about to share and inform urself.
http://projects.worldbank.org/P126974/strengthening-tertiary-education-africa-through-africa-centers-excellence?lang=en
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by EnkayDezign: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
mcb60:

please follow the link I am about to share and inform urself.
http://projects.worldbank.org/P126974/strengthening-tertiary-education-africa-through-africa-centers-excellence?lang=en

Thanks for the link, but that is a completely different project that the world bank is undertaking for Some African countries. The CBN has been funding its intervention projects by itself and for much longer that 2014, which is when the world bank project started. The CBN also doesn’t plan on stopping in 2019 like the world bank has targeted for the completion of its project.

The reason I’m saying this is because I’m privy to such information from a personal source. So you actually are the one that doesn’t know.

Here is a project tenders document;

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/out/2015/ccd/2015%20cbn%20advert%20polytech.pdf

And here an example of a grant by CBN (for the project ) to a university dating as far back as 2013, which has already been completed.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201308200720.html
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by hammayaji: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
For the sake of clarity, the COE projects were funded by CBN under Prof. Charles Soludo. The first set was proposed for UNN Nsukka, University of Ibadan and ABU Zaria.
The first to be completed (even though it wasn't 100% complete but an outgoing CBN needed it commissioned before retiring) was the one in ABU.
The COE Nsukka had delays because the contractor's lead made away with 100s of millions.
The UI COE was delayed by about one year because the contract got revoked due to non performance by the Contractor who I believe was RCC.
Project Cost was about N6 bn.
Re: Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence by sirqeeboi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
youngsahito:
I just hope that they will be able to maintain the structure.

Naija number one problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.