Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials (38885 Views)

Barber Yanks Off Naira Marley’s Poster From His Shop / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by WotzupNG: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigerian Singer, Kiss Daniel is currently in a legal battle with G-Worldwide, the label that shot him into stardom. The label claims he went against the contract he has with them when he announced his exit, floated his own label and performed at shows without their consent. They even stated that the name ‘Kiss Daniel’ is a brand name owned by the label.

Few days ago, G-Worldwide released a public announcement in which they made it clear that they have filed a suit in Court with claims that both parties have been told by the Court to return to status quo in line with the contract.

With that announcement, it appears like things might start going tough for Kiss Daniel in terms of performing at shows and even releasing new music. The first obvious setback, according to news reaching WotzupNG and findings, Coke Studio has yanked off materials he did with them from their Youtube Channel. This is likely connected to the legal battle the Artiste is engaged in.

Next week is expected to be more dramatic for the Singer. Trust us to fill you in on more juicy news emanating from the legal battle.

https://www.wotzup.ng/kiss-daniel-vs-g-worldwide-coke-studio/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
You de wish am more bad luck next week bah?

33 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
notin so you jor
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by WotzupNG: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by OKorowanta: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2017
O boy,play play play play,dis mata don dey wear g-string o!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is what happens when you have money and fame but not matured

Just like many toddlers on nairaland hiding behind tecno phone to write rubbish

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by BruncleZuma: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Companies and the fear of litigation.
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by ALCOHOL: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
No matter how desperate you are as an upcoming artist,always read the terms and conditions of a contract before signing,I bet you if it were to be in saner climes,if what G world wide is saying is true,Kiss Daniel would be in deep mess.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Ikmontana1: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
hope say kiss Daniel no go lose last last o
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Colybaly: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
oya woju ohhh
I still dey feel your gbedu
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by morereb10: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
hmmmm

na waooo
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by stillondmatter: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
This guy needs to humble himself in other to sort things out with his record label. It's obvious those guys won't let him off easily, and of course, a deal is a deal. .....

This case will cause him a huge loss this december period as regards shows and other recommendations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Felixalex(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ok yeba

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Opiletool(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Free kiss jor.

Meanwhile, my mood right now.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
divicode:
This is what happens when you have money and game but not matured

if u got a personal beef with tecno, go tweet on their page lolz

16 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Oxster(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
divicode:

I don see you,,Iphone User,U hv achieved #Go carry Cup,mtcheeew

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by jbreezy: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Neva bite d fingers dat feed yu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by chigoizie7(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good for them
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by doctokwus: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some people in Nigeria think they can just wake up and cancel/renege or do whatever they like with a valid contract.
Whoever knows Kiss Daniel should tell him he has a lot to lose,no matter how unfavorable the contract may appear to him.
What he should do is to try to renegotiate the terms of the contract with his label on mutually beneficial terms and if the recording label refuses,see out the contract.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by sauceEEP(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
The terms and conditions of the contract was boldly written, i wonder why he failed to study it before appending his signature.....I pray he doesn't end up like brymo who is worthless "musically" no thanks to chocolate city....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Many people do this...

They won't read Terms and Conditions & Understand it..

Always in a hurry to click AGREE .. it happens in our everyday life.

He's just a scape goat.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by LesbianBoy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kiss Daniel is trying to fight with a yahoo boy emperor geezy grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by twentyk(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm a dope ass lyricist
Who will sign me....

I swear I wee not renegade on my contract.... I swear Walahi...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by dieBYfire: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
WotzupNG:

Nigerian Singer, Kiss Daniel is currently in a legal battle with G-Worldwide, the label that shot him into stardom. The label claims he went against the contract he has with them when he announced his exit, floated his own label and performed at shows without their consent. They even stated that the name ‘Kiss Daniel’ is a brand name owned by the label.

Few days ago, G-Worldwide released a public announcement in which they made it clear that they have filed a suit in Court with claims that both parties have been told by the Court to return to status quo in line with the contract.

With that announcement, it appears like things might start going tough for Kiss Daniel in terms of performing at shows and even releasing new music. The first obvious setback, according to news reaching WotzupNG and findings, Coke Studio has yanked off materials he did with them from their Youtube Channel. This is likely connected to the legal battle the Artiste is engaged in.

Next week is expected to be more dramatic for the Singer. Trust us to fill you in on more juicy news emanating from the legal battle.

https://www.wotzup.ng/kiss-daniel-vs-g-worldwide-coke-studio/

This is the reason Y I won't sign any artiste, they get fame and feel the can bite the finger that fed them! At first they are loyal and always calling u "boss" "boss" at any little thing you say, When you pump money in their career n make them stars , the 'boss' turns to "bros" then to "boy"! That is how ungrateful Nigerian artiste can be! He has a contract n an agreement , y should he violate it? undecided

Well I rather sign my Dogs and Cats to my label, Atleast they are loyal grin
Thank God Nobody signed Davido, He signed himself....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by noskcid(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anything a professional lawyer is involve abeg do gently there o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
divicode:

Baba calm down... After all kiss Daniel has done to that label, this is the only way they could repay him back... after Olamide release his first studio album, the guy lefr Id Cabasa. Why didn't id Cabasa sue him.. People are just ungrateful.. So floating your own record label is too much... to stop working under someone is a crime..

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

This is the reason Y I won't sign any artiste, they get fame and feel the can bite the finger that fed them! At first they are loyal and always calling u "boss" "boss" at any little thing you say, When you pump money in their career n make them stars , the 'boss' turns to "bros" then to "boy"! That is how ungrateful Nigerian artiste can be! He has a contract n an agreement , y should he violate it? undecided

So the artiste you sign.. We be under you for life.. He won't progress further?
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by twentyk(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

sign me up.... Im fiercely loyal
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
doctokwus:
Some people in Nigeria think they can just wake up and cancel/renege or do whatever they like with a valid contract.
Whoever knows Kiss Daniel should tell him he has a lot to lose,no matter how unfavorable the contract may appear to him.
What he should do is to try and renegotiate the terms of the contract with his label on mutually beneficial terms and if the recording label refuses,see out the contract.

When has waking up and floating your record label a crime.. How many years will someone be under you for you to release him.?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by SuperSuave(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
e Don red
Re: Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials by mannycrown: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
divicode:

Metuselah,

If you drop your opinion without mentioning tecno, will you loose your grey hair?
Common rubber phone case you have not produced, you're online bad mouthing tecno.

You're too old for this myopia.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki / Georgina Onuoha Flaunts Body In Bum Short / Mosun Filani-oduoye Opens Beauty Shop In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.