Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? (5456 Views)

Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. / Pitbull And Boerboel Puppies Available For Pickup....!!!!!!! / Pitbull and boerboel puppies Available for pickup.contact:09024600855....!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please i'm in urgent need to adopt a dog preferably, an attack oriented breeds, fearless and guard dog. pllease don't mention pitbull cause that dog has disappointed me in in d past.
Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Bakersfield: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rottweiler will do the job for you. Rott is genetically an attack dog. No mercy especially the female Rott. But this is the caveat, it's not a family dog to play around with. Rott is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bakersfield:
Rottweiler will do the job for you. Rott is genetically an attack dog. No mercy especially the female Rott. But this is the caveat, it's not a family dog to play around with. Rott is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.
Thanks.but r u insinuating even the owner must take some precautions?
Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by davillian(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't like dogs with plenty fur
So a rot or boerbeol is good sha.
But it depends on the training you give your dogs.
You can train them to attack unknown faces.
But u need to train ur dog to also learn the stop command.

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by 14teenK: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
A German shepherd is the best attack dog, a pure bred German shepherd is always alert, wary and extremely protective of its territory, it doesn't need no training it's their basic instinct to defend and attack, Am using my pup as an example here, I don't cage her or nothing she stays indoors with me but once she clocked 6months the protective instincts kicked in on its own.

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by oluwatodimu1(m): 5:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Alsatians are good attack dogs and are more intelligent.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by okikiosibodu(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2017
I will suggest the GSD. Apart from the protective traits, it also has a nose which might come in handy to you some day if you help it unlock its scent ability well. Your mind can be at rest with the dig at home with your wife and kid when you are away for a long time. They do not occasionally challenge the alpha position in the pack like Boerboels and Rotts dog.
However, it is important to stress out that there are no bad dogs, there are only bad owners

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by jerflakes(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Undoubtedly a German Shepard

Trainable, always alert and swift attacker

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Kissking: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have Romanian Shepherd forsale very highly with protective traits 09099619901
Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Patented: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tis all about training, all are bred as working dogs, with sightly varying degrees of strength and intelligence. so its about training and individual dog personality.
Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Patented: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Patented:
Tis all about training, all were bred as working dogs, with sightly varying degrees of strength and intelligence. so its about training and individual dog personality.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd, Rottweiler And Boerboel Which Is Better Attack Dog? by Mak07: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Both Rottweiler and German Shepherd are Guard dog and they both are popular dogs. You can choose anyone as both are popular pets.
https://petvet.social/german-shepherd-husky-mix/

(1) (Reply)

Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos) / I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive / 16months Old Male Pedigree Slant Back German Shepherd For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.