Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa (16821 Views)

Umahi: Why Atiku Supporters Destroyed His Campaign Billboard In Ebonyi / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo / Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by nairavsdollars(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chief Charles Idahosa, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has cautioned the party leadership to put its house in order and be careful of loyalists of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Vice- President who recently dumped the party for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Idahosa, in an interview with INDEPENDENT said he is worried because Ahmed Makarfi, National Caretaker Committee Chairman of the PDP recently granted an interview where he said many of Atiku’s loyalists are staying behind in APC now for ‘strategic reasons’ and will join him in the PDP at the last minute.

“I strongly believe that the APC still has to do a lot of homework because I am very scared. I read an interview by Ahmed Makarfi recently where he said the PDP is expecting a harvest of defection after Atiku’s move from the APC”.

“He now said and I quote “As a strategic reason, we don’t expect a lot of people to move to the PDP now. People are in APC for different reasons. Wait for the time when anybody will be on his own, you will see the influx of people into the PDP”.

‘He said some of Atiku’s men are still in APC for strategic reasons. That is my fear. There are so many of Atiku’s supporters who will stay behind in the APC and leave at the last minute. Don’t forget what Aminu Tambuwal did to PDP. As Speaker of the House of Reps, he waited till the last minute before joining the APC”.

“Of course, these supporters can cause havoc for the party. I just quoted what Makarfi said now. He said some of his supporters are still in APC for strategic reasons. He also said there are those who are still in APC and didn’t move with Atiku for different reasons” .

“So, the APC needs to be careful. Some people are in there to do havoc. We must understand that there are some corrupt people who don’t like what President Buhari is doing .

They will do everything possible to make sure the president does not return in 2019. Many of them believe if Buhari could do this in four years, what will he do if he now gets another four years? So, we have to watch it in APC and put our house in order”.
https://independent.ng/apc-careful-atikus-supporters-didnt-defect-idahosa/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chief Idahosa, thanks for your observation sir. Meanwhile, from the very first day Saraki took over the leadership of the senate through the back door, we knew Athiefchukwu masterminded the plot after the photo session in Atiku's house.
Since that day the APC are gallantly ready for Atiku and his moles in the party but they're too small.

Meanwhile the plan is this, we will treat them same way Real Madrid players treated their team mates Jonathan Woodgate for scoring 3 own goals in a row.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by emmie14: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why are they (APC) so scared? What is really in the other room? The fact is that no convincing evidence of work + unfulfilled campaign promises. No lies to tell again. Lai master is lying low. Desperation is a killer disease. APC is no longer complete. The recent departure of Alhaji Atiku Abubhaka really shakedown the letter P out of bearing leaving A and C to struggle for existence. The centre is no more holding. The penalty for incompetence is imminent failure. The drama is yet to hit the stage.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Omexonomy: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
If you think apc are wise to understand these click like If you think apc are too dumb to understand these click share

4 Likes 45 Shares

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by crackerspub: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by clevvermind(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Apc is crashing very soon. Apc is already a cursed party filled with criminals.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Atiku2019: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
3 Million jobs - PMB/Osinbajo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Alexgeneration(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why fidgeting, I thought you guys had it all worked out?
I thought you said Atiku is inconsequential, why then the noise?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Ojiofor: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Waiting for Bobrisky to come and blame IPOB.

11 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by SalamRushdie: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
As long as Buhari is on the ballot APC should be scared of every Nigerian including the Presidents wife and many members of the BMC who are only trying to survive hunger ..I dont think any sane man except a bigot will see Buhari on a ballot and go on to vote him

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by AxxeMan: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mmm
Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Bari22: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
They can't do anything
Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
PDP is more experienced than baby APC grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:
Chief Idahosa, thanks for your observation sir. Meanwhile, from the very first day Saraki took over the leadership of the senate through the back door, we knew Athiefchukwu masterminded the plot after the photo session in Atiku's house.
Since that day the APC are gallantly ready for Atiku and his moles in the party but they're too small.

Meanwhile the plan is this, we will treat them same way Real Madrid players treated their team mates Jonathan Woodgate for scoring 3 own goals in a row.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Bashliveon(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
‘He said some of Atiku’s men are still in APC for strategic reasons. That is my fear. There are so many of Atiku’s supporters who will stay behind in the APC and leave at the last minute. Don’t forget what Aminu Tambuwal did to PDP. As Speaker of the House of Reps, he waited till the last minute before joining the APC”.

the Goose and the Ganger

5 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
True. They will be his spies.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by talk2percy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Taaa, who APC help Buhari must leave 2019.

12 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by AceRoyal: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!
APC will implode sooner or later.
Too many waring kingdoms within their empire.

tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Buhari2019: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
We are on top of the situation. No cause for alarm.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by AceRoyal: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari2019:
Joker! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:

Liar!!! Tell that to the teenagers here who started watching football yesterday. Woodgate only scored one own goal at Real Madrid and it was on his debut, where he also picked up a red card. How could he have scored three consecutive own goals when he hardly played due to injuries?
Liar!! You were probably trying to sound cool

13 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by dieBYfire: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Chief Charles Idahosa, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has cautioned the party leadership to put its house in order and be careful of loyalists of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Vice- President who recently dumped the party for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Idahosa, in an interview with INDEPENDENT said he is worried because Ahmed Makarfi, National Caretaker Committee Chairman of the PDP recently granted an interview where he said many of Atiku’s loyalists are staying behind in APC now for ‘strategic reasons’ and will join him in the PDP at the last minute.

“I strongly believe that the APC still has to do a lot of homework because I am very scared. I read an interview by Ahmed Makarfi recently where he said the PDP is expecting a harvest of defection after Atiku’s move from the APC”.

“He now said and I quote “As a strategic reason, we don’t expect a lot of people to move to the PDP now. People are in APC for different reasons. Wait for the time when anybody will be on his own, you will see the influx of people into the PDP”.

“Of course, these supporters can cause havoc for the party. I just quoted what Makarfi said now. He said some of his supporters are still in APC for strategic reasons. He also said there are those who are still in APC and didn’t move with Atiku for different reasons”

“So, the APC needs to be careful. Some people are in there to do havoc. We must understand that there are some corrupt people who don’t like what President Buhari is doing .

They will do everything possible to make sure the president does not return in 2019. Many of them believe if Buhari could do this in four years, what will he do if he now gets another four years? So, we have to watch it in APC and put our house in order”.

Mr Idahosa Shut UP your mouth , if e hungry you to defect them join the train! Stop giving APC false hope. The party is dead and its in its final stage , after 2019, the party wil split into 3 parts and I wonder which faction you will belong , well it's not my business. I am an ex Zombie but I have found light , and the remaining zombies reading my comment with rage and anger and feel like mentioning me to talk trash,there is nothing I wish you than to die by fire and enter the new year in a coffin grin
As for the good people that supports progress n development in this great country and have seen that ATIKU is here to rescue , We shall all rejoice ! So Mr Idahosa pls leave the ATIKU followers in APC they Are grin part of our 2019 agenda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Anything that will bring APC down is good.

6 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari2019:

Hahahaha favourite saying of Nigerian Police

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by legitnow: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigeria is not a one party state.

APC is not meant to be in power forever.

Time to go.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Deo1986(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
All said and done, i am rooting for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by opribo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Any strategy employed to get rid of this cancerous govt is welcomed even if it means leaving stooges behind in that party to spy into their clandestine activities.

The party is giving this nation a bad name and presenting us in a bad light. ATIKULATE to flush them away NOW without wasting time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Newbiee: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
*ATIKU DEFECTION STATEMENT*

"... after due consultation with my God, my family, my supporters and the Nigerian people whom I meet in all walks of life, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress while I take time to ponder my future."

*Should have been written as:*

after considering the fact that Buhari did not die but now appears even stronger in health and hence able to run for the second term, and realising that this means no vacancy in Aso Rock via the APC route, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress so that I can look for another party to hijack for the purpose of my untiring, desperate and insatiable desire to rule this Country at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Kiakia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:

“Of course, these supporters can cause havoc for the party. I just quoted what Makarfi said now. He said some of his supporters are still in APC for strategic reasons. He also said there are those who are still in APC and didn’t move with Atiku for different reasons” .

The obvious will still happen. APC left it too late. In 2019, the party will kiss the Presidency goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa by Kiakia(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:

Jonathan Woodgate scored only one own goal on his debut for Real Madrid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: PDP Is University Of Lies, Nigerians Don’t Want Them Back In 2023 / Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu / FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.