Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19294 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 3:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok then. I didn’t know he had defrauded people here before.

He is still doing that!!i guess this is another scam. All these he is doing, I am sure he will reap in full. Ajibólé

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2017
oyb:

Who knows if his disengagement was also over an integrity matter? His team would also have been aware that he was getting married.

Who even told you he was disengaged from work To me, all is still scam!!

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
How did u get d phone number of the said Mr seun? #curious

No Mr Seun sent him anything grin cheesy. God go soon catch you!!

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 4:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Newboss:
My guy, all this English ain't necessary mehn. Just deactivate all those accounts and open another shop with another phone number.

You did a bad job mehn. How long have you been in the local game, bro?
A very bad job. He's just like a criminal caught right in the middle of an operation.
Its people like this they burn alive, no need for police.

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Edipee(m): 5:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Busted
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

He was disengaged from Gold Cross Hospital. The other username olasmith1 is a supplier of medical equipment.

Coincidence? No, it isn't. Olasmith1 and the op are one and the same person.

Mikelowe, it is not a crime to have multiple usernames (ngcobop aka smartchoicesng aka searching4love aka angel09 aka uncountable other usernames will testify to this), but the issue here is you were accused of scamming someone months back and up till now the issue has not been resolved. This scamming allegation cast doubts on the authenticity of your claims.

hmmm...will u defend urself if u finally discover that am still not this person u claim I am?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2017
oyb:

Who knows if his disengagement was also over an integrity matter? His team would also have been aware that he was getting married.
One can never say in these matters. I'm wondering why there was no reason given for his sack in the letter.

He also has a matter pending on Nairaland which has not been resolved and he has not been able to defend himself, and now he needs financial assistance from people to sort personal issues.

Karma is a biach.

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Agbaletu:
I can't believe it. Mikelowe, come and refute this quote.
hmmm..what more can I say.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

hmmm...will u defend urself if u finally discover that am still not this person u claim I am?
Stop this wishy washy lame ass denial. You and Olasmith1 who defrauded somebody share the same number, and you are the fellow in that picture.

Your character is questionable and my support has been withdrawn.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Newboss:
My guy, all this English ain't necessary mehn. Just deactivate all those accounts and open another shop with another phone number.

You did a bad job mehn. How long have you been in the local game, bro?
Are you also in the 'game'? Why are you giving him tips on how to cover his tracks?

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

One can never say in these matters. I'm wondering why there was no reason given for his sack in the letter.

He also has a matter pending on Nairaland which has not been resolved and he has not been able to defend himself, and now he needs financial assistance from people to sort personal issues.

Karma is a biach.

ma, stop fanning the ember of conflict pls..haba..u appear so energetic in a claim u v absolutely ill information of..I was sleeping yet some of u said I have disappeared.. remember today that whatever u do today against someone in serious need, u will not only reap it but ur children will also reap it...If my claim here is not legit, let all d curse in anything u believe be upon me..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Stop this wishy washy lame ass denial. You and Olasmith1 who defrauded somebody share the same number, and you are the fellow in that picture.

Your character is questionable and my support has been withdrawn.

I have never in my life done fraudulent activities with someone online/offline...ma...pls..stop this I beg of u..I work and aside the job I do, I am also a freelance writer..pls stop this ma..pls..pls
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

ma, stop fanning the ember of conflict pls..haba..u appear so energetic in a claim u v absolutely ill information of..I was sleeping yet some of u said I have disappeared.. remember today that whatever u do today against someone in serious need, u will not only reap it but ur children will also reap it...If my claim here is not legit, let all d curse in anything u believe be upon me..
Forget all these English. You have not given any tangible reason why you and Olasmith1 who allegedly defrauded have the same number and the same facebook name.

Mikelowe, answer this simple question: why was olasmith1 using your number to advertise?

13 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

Do u now see how karma has fuccked u in the asss?
U scammed a student, a poor student of 34k. This student wept bitterly in private, called u out in the open. U grudgingly returned 7k after months of this poor student begging for his money and kept back 27k, thereafter U blocked this student on watsapp, fb and all medium of communication.
Now do u know the amount of curses this poor boy may have heaped on u?
Michael u r wicked. U scammed this boy even when u were fully involved with the medics.
Can u see ur end?
After karma has finished ramming ur asss deeply, it will drill another hole up ur asss to ram u more angry
I don't even feel pity for u anymore.
Thanks to the lady who brought ur activities to our knowledge.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Sike(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Ehyah...
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
U scammed a student, a poor student of 34k. This student wept bitterly in private, called u out in the open. U grudgingly returned 7k after months of this poor student begging for his money and kept back 27k, thereafter U blocked this student on watsapp, fb and all medium of communication.
Michael u r wicked. U scammed this boy even when u were fully involved with the medics.
Can u see ur end?
After karma has finished ramming ur asss deeply, it will drill another hole to ram u more angry

oh Jesus...haba
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:19am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Can u see ur end?
After karma has finished ramming ur asss deeply, it will drill another hole to ram u more angry
The imagery.... embarassed grin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

oh Jesus...haba
You have no tangible defense.

You see why doing evil does not pay?

10 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:
You have no tangible defense.
You see why doing evil does not pay?
pls ma, do more of ur findings, am not the said person
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by kayzat: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2017
rezzy:

But it's a pity, he is as guilty as accused.

it is very very glaring .

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

pls ma, do more of ur findings, am not the said person
Answer this question and stop avoiding it

Ishilove:

Forget all these English. You have not given any tangible reason why you and Olasmith1 who allegedly defrauded have the same number and the same facebook name.

Mikelowe, answer this simple question: why was olasmith1 using your number to advertise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ifyalways(f): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Thank you Dyt for bringing this up. I was about to do so yesterday but forgot and logged out.

So many Scammers on this section coming with pathetic, nonsense stories.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2017
ifyalways:
Thank you Dyt for bringing this up. I was about to do so yesterday but forgot and logged out.

So many Scammers on this section coming with pathetic, nonsense stories.

These ones are just closing the door for those with genuine needs. See his weak denial. Mscheeeeew angry

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sisisioge: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Can u see ur end?
After karma has finished ramming ur asss deeply, it will drill another hole up ur mum asss to ram u more angry

If he indeed did that, may this happen minus his mom's part. She didn't send him message! Rubbiiishh scamming piiikin! I had that feeling from the onset, how would a niggga be so confused about how to finance a wedding when he has nothing? His good peeps will insist on only signing at the registry wearing their Sunday best! Ndi iranu!

Dyt...okare wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sisisioge: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

He won't be able to...imagine the coincidence of a scammer using his number and pic. Na only him Waka come grin

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

He won't be able to...imagine the coincidence of a scammer using his number and pic. Na only him Waka come grin
Don't mind him. Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Miklowe, we are still waiting for your answer to this question.

Ishilove:

Answer, dammit! angry
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2017
I was wondering why a person would be begging strangers online for money for a wedding...

11 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

hmmm..what more can I say.
It is clear to me now that you are what they called you. I was only responding to you just because I saw Sango Ota on the IV.
Your defence is too weak. You shared the same Facebook account and phone number with a scammer...this is not a coincidence man.
May Ogun Lakaye shred you into pieces if truly you are a scammer and if not may the gods bless your hustle.
People like you are blocking others that have been sending PM requesting financial assistance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:
Miklowe, we are still waiting for your answer to this question.

Answer, dammit! angry

Truth be told...I am olasmith1
But I am not a scammer and my sack letter and engagement letter are all true.. I wanted to sell a phone for the guy and he sent me the money.. When I got to the market, the phone was unavailable at that point.. I requested I send back the money but he said I should hold on to it...
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Then the phone was constantly not available, but I told him we should get him another alternative, then he agreed.. I got the phone only for him to say he doesn't want and instead he will wait..i told him I bot it already.. I was then left with it for resell... I could not sell it for a long time and I started sending the cost back to him.. It was a loss for me...I can't sell d Fone and ihad a reputation to protect..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

Truth be told...I am olasmith1
But I am not a scammer and my sack letter and engagement letter are all true.. I wanted to sell a phone for the guy and he sent me the money.. When I got to the market, the phone was unavailable at that point.. I requested I send back the money but he said I should hold on to it...
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.