Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

#happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria (22503 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Anstalk(f): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
#HappeningNow: The official launch of the iPhone X in Nigeria

More: http://anstalk.com/happeningnow-official-launch-iphone-x-nigeria/

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by swazpedro(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
As I no get money buy am now I go wait till March

9 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by kolafolabi(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2017
This may sound weird but I simply enjoy my Infinix Note 4 pro... Sebi na to receive calls, snap pictures, browse, download apps, fingerprint, long last battery...

For me to buy a 60k phone.. I no try?

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by sammieguze(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
mtcheeeew

They just remember Nigeria.

After how many months?
When some people's cunt has already been used for collateral damage for the acquisition of it
Am sure somebody's iPhone x somewhere in Nigeria has already developed fault sef

Them try sha

28 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by jayAjoku(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
I bought one yesterday. grin In my dreams

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Cant put my Kobo on iPhone's. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by itsandi(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
On my way to get one for me and one for you grin

2 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Elthugnificent(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
swazpedro:
As I no get money buy am now I go wait till March
Hide your face.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Snrcitizen: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg na who wan sell em own as second hand � at least e go dey cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by benjaminoikhe: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Rubbish phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by EngrMcDon(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Why is camera like that?

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by harrwix(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2017
okay....but how does this help our situation in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by osec007(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2017
good for them, but right now no be iphoneX be my problem

7 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2017
the place looks scanty...#opportunity cost

2 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2017
abeg I get 20k , can 20k buy it?

2 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by deco22(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
See how scanty the place is,trust Nigerians they will wait till next year for the price to reduce cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Bigprick9inches: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2017
agarawu23:
Cant put my Kobo on iPhone's. angry
It's not for kobo pipu even if you put your kobo, it won't accept it. #not4peasants

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by abdulaz: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Will probably get mine by February.

I will put up my 7+ for sale by January.

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Mekanus(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2017
If pesin dash me iPhone I go just sell am, iPhone na crap.

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Truepee(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Broke people full This Thread..
If You Can't afford Something..
Jez Hide Thy Face..

21 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by saraki2019(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2017
nigeria alwasy consumer , what are we producing?

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by donnie(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2017
deco22:
See how scanty the place is,trust Nigerians they will wait till next year for the price to reduce cheesy

They're Nigerians who like to be first to use the latest. I know a few tech-stylists who will immediately purchase one for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by celestialAgent(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2017
As a current iPhone user, I would say Iphone is cool, before Samsung released the beasts of beauty (Galaxy S8 and Note 7).

Iphone X is nothing compared to these beasts. Can’t wait to get my Galaxy s8 (sexy beast) delivered.

Iphone however, remains the best SECOND phone at the moment.

9 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Alvelt14(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Lincoln275:
abeg I get 20k , can 20k buy it?

Very well but only in your dream.

2 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Damilare5882(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2017
I was expecting to see a long queue waiting to buy like it happened in other countries grin.....

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by bola565: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2017
*Imagine being a lesbian waiting for your girlfriend to finish her menses. When she's done, you start yourѕ .*

*Two idiots�*
�����

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Offpoint: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2017
After how many months? for this reason I'm not buying again... wanted to buy 2 before; but I've change my mind now

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by eezeribe(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2017
kolafolabi:
This may sounds weird but I simply enjoy my Infinix Note 4 pro... Sebi na to receive calls, snap pictures, browse, download apps, fingerprint, long last battery...

For me to buy a 60k phone.. I no try?

You try wella my chairman...
Person wey use 50k buy phone and 450k remain for him account and person wey use 450k buy phone and 50k remain for him account;WHO BETTER PASS??

24 Likes

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Me just holding on while waiting for IPhone XI

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Cool.

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Useless phone

1 Like

Re: #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria by yeyeboi(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To You Remove The Tempar Mod On Phcn? / Why You Should Avoid Buying The Foldable Phones In 2019 / Glo 4G LTE - First Speedtest & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.