Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (44781 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / 100 Secondary Students Trafficked To Libya From Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Diso60090(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2017
She care belly?
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:

hahah.. werey man
but I speak d truth Na, according to d Lady she was rape non-stop by 4 huge Arabs men shocked chai her p*ussy go don scatter by Now last last na barstard she go born.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Daboomb: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2017
allstarcomic:
Your case is similar to that of a country that angrily Voted out and incubent président cos of corruption but ended up with a corruption fighter who never disclose where the money collected is going and what purpose.

I'm very sorry sister.
Your Asset is not going to be fairly used now but unusable.

i'm Jüst passing by!
Emeka pls Lets go.

Miss Loveth Ekumabo, 25-year-old Libya returnee, has blamed her father’s incestuous behaviour for her decision to flee to Libya, at least, for safety from her father, and also in search of greener pasture.

However, as it turned out, her case is akin to jumping from the frying pan into fire; as she has, in her life, gone through bitter experiences, especially during her stay in Libya, where she underwent forced labour and became a victim of serial rape.

E be like say she think say Nigeria na Europe where you ca make-up some stupid stories so they can give you refugee status! grin grin grin

You just have to be very clueless like that our former President, to think that this sort of story will sell!
Of all places you can hide in Nigeria, you crossed Chad, Sudan, follow enter Niger, com eland for Libya where uncircumcised Arabs take your Tooto play Ludo
.... shocked shocked
Govt pity you come help you return, you been come dey for R@pa Victim, ehn?

Sorry, O-Y-O, on your own.

Make all of una go farm cassava, make we see food chop joor.
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Ishilove: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2017
This is very tragic
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Ishilove: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2017
justwise:
Rubbish!! You ran all the way to Libya to escape your daddy's sexual demand?

No other state in Nigeria to run to?
You have a very strong point
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by juicypearl: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2017
abels:
you are very stupid I swear,, may your wife sleep with your first son... animal
why all the insult now nah... ahhh
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Daboomb: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2017
bigpicture001:
that lady is a liar,her dad tried to abuse her,sh was scared and dint run to police or relative, the fear helped her to get plenty money and the fear made her enter into the desert of mali..tru nyt and days with plenty strangers who probably bleeped her..nd landed her in libya,while targeting to be In italy..haba! ante you can lie oooo

And come to think of it, What job do you think these 'mostly' Edo girls do in that Italy they are heading to?
Same Ashawo wey the Libyans take dem do!

My greatest worry is all these Half-Arab, half-Nigerian, fatherless children they are bringing back to Nigeria.
Na dis kind of children dey turn terrorists tomorrow!
Govt should just incinerate all of them or let me ask Adolf Hitler for his opinion first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by micflo28(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2017
No be Edo girls wey me know, shuuuu... Dem go dress even pope go get erection. Edo girls dress sluttly... I no blame d father, a man with bones and blood must be moved.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by MansaHenry(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2017
ubongoton:
shea now you are happy with your life, give that thing to daddy if that was how his father inlaw did to your mum ,you refused,,,shea na libyan nigas go chop that thing?
Smh embarassed
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by segebase(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
d
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by ogogoroNo1: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Edo are cursed with prostitution...imagine ur mother telling you to do all you can to get to europe with the damn consequence

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Really sad stories by some of these migrants. Imagine running away from the mess in Nigeria only to land in the horror in Libya
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by famzing(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Edo girls and Europe hustle are like 5 & 6
You cursed those who rapef you and your father....
But your mother should all so be on the list of cursed people.........in your mums voice try every means to cross to Europe

Edo people na Una way...mtcheeeeeeeeew.

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Daboomb: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2017
If you want to cross from Agadez to Tripoli without money, you either get raped as a girl or get beaten up as a boy. The agency can also sell you out as slave to get their money before you are allowed to cross to Tripoli with your new owner.

“I saw dead people; boys being killed; girls raped to death; and people sold as slaves.

“The worst part is that Nigerians are among those Arabs who treat fellow Nigerians badly.

“It was while I was about to cross to Tripoli that four Arab men raped me continuously without stop; after which I was allowed to cross to Tripoli where I discovered that I was pregnant.

”The church where Nigerians worship in Tripoli advised me to go back to Nigeria since I cannot do any other work here now that I am pregnant.”

Sounding confused, Ekumabo said she did not get any comfort or words of encouragement from her Mother

All these, just to escape your father, as you claimed? shocked shocked shocked

Of what value can anyone with these sort of "experience", be to the society?
If a lady is impregnated by "defilement", then she should as a MUST, terminate that pregnancy otherwise, the resulting child will become a menace to society (Angry child!).
Nigerian Govt should STOP bringing back these "abominations" back to Nigeria!

BTW, l just pity any man wey go marry any of these Edo girls, after all their "Libyan/Arab sexual experience".
angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by otokx(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Edo state needs a cultural evolution.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Kai, people are suffering! cry

Why are human beings just wicked? Some pple are looking for children to love and this ones father is raping her. Her mother did not stand up for her & even forced her not to return home but must cross to europe by force like her mates. After all the horrors?? A child u carried for 9months and nursed?!!! cry

1 Like

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Dearlord(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
I fear Edo people for evil doing.

A mother = Prostitute

A father = A Rapist / Armed robber
Children = Criminals

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Alariiwo: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
GEJ will suffer.. useless buffoon
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by magiki(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:

the b!tch pu**y market no deh sell again 4 libiya and no t.p gto come bak 9ja so she came up with this trash to seek nigerian government attention ...
This is nothing but only the truth, �
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
She doesnt even have any emotional, material, moral or psychological strength to even look after this child; who will definitely know he/shes a product of rape. This is too painful. cry
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:
Government come to her aid oooo

Nigeria govt? ... dat na story for the next 2 decades...

Den never fit settle whistle blowers finish na d's ones dem go settle?

May God see them through cos they have really been through hell and back to hell again. cry
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Timothy148(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:
Damn serious... Buh ion blame her sha its outta frustration

U hv said it all���
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by marooh: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by chinonso653(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2017
yanabazee:

Dude, you haven't taken ur drugs yet!!
yanabazee:

yanabazee:

buhari must pay fr this
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Pamelayoung: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2017
All these Libya returnees keep coming with your forged stories we are following who's next?
Meanwhile am looking for holiday job for this season anyone with useful info kindly quote me
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by FaniDan(f): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2017
juicypearl:

Hahaha... Guy u no well oo.... Why she go give daddy.. Mummy own finish ni?
, I don't no y u are laughing, what he typed wasn't funny but stupid
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by steperone(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
She and her father are both mad... So she didn't run to another local govt, or another state or another west African country... She went to Libya!! Bitch Please!!
Re: I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee by Reference(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
bigpicture001:
that lady is a liar,her dad tried to abuse her,sh was scared and dint run to police or relative, the fear helped her to get plenty money and the fear made her enter into the desert of mali..tru nyt and days with plenty strangers who probably bleeped her..nd landed her in libya,while targeting to be In italy..haba! ante you can lie oooo

You lie against someone you don't respect. Add the bit that the mum 'forbade her return empty handed' clearly shows where the problem is. They are parents in name only, in practice however they are pimps and the truth is that the subsubculture of sending ones wards off to find greener pasture is what is at play here.

And until government begins to address families as accomplices rather than victims can we begin to turn a corner on this greed induced, disastrous flight to fancy nightmare.

Like I always say poverty is a mental experience. The thought process that can make a lady promise to pay a whole 200,000 to flee which can start a lot of profitable small scale businesses here in our shores need to be checked.

The thought process that says a dangerous and arduous journey of uncertainty is better than the dangers and stress on success back here is real.

The thought process that says the shame of slavery, the loss of dignity, the humiliation of rape is more worthwhile than that of humble beginnings pursuing legitimate dreams is profound.

The thought process that says a gamble across the desert and med sea is better than any risk taking in Nigeria is in itself their definition of poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.