Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze (863 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by VERQUEST111: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Media personality, Daddy Freeze has in his usual routine, come for Nigerian pastors – this time around, he says most pastors are into the work of God just because of the money involved.
Freeze says Nigerian pastors left their professions because they can’t earn as much unlike in the ministry.

In a video shared on Youtube, he said,
“There are many fake pastors because of monetization; that pastor who cursed me is an architect, the one at BankyW’s wedding is a doctor.

“Many of them are leaving profitable field because ministry is a more profitable field.
“Monetization has made fake pastors come into two fold, it has made real pastors preach false messages.

“Every doctrine in Nigeria has been monetized, you hear pastors say this year you will find your ‘apollos’
“Apollos in the Bible was increase in word of God not referring to sowing, Matthew 13;7 this verse speaks of seed of faith not money; those that twist this to you are thieves. There’s nothing spiritual about those criticizing me, the only spirituality in them is the ability to twist your brain.

OAP Freeze also countered speaking in tongues in Nigerian Pentecostal churches, describing it as fake. He added,

“Speaking in tongues in Nigeria Pentecostal churches is fake but speaking in tongues is not fake.
“When speaking in tongues, you should speak in languages not in tongues that no one can understand.

1Cor 14:26-28; someone must interpret tongues…There is no speaking in tongues without an interpreter
“Interpretation of tongues is missing in today’s pentecostal churches , if anyone speaks in tongues one or two should speak in tongues one at a time not multitude.That is falsehood
1Cor 14:23 is what pastors used to confuse you, they tell you tongues is an unknown language which carnal mind cannot understand.

Everyone speaking in tongues in the church is false because it is a gift that everyone does not receive.
“I’m a preacher that speaks from history and bible not sentiments like others; that’s why I can’t say God told me to pay titheS like they say.

“I would tell you what God kept in bible not what God told me.”

2 Likes

Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by wisino1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Daddy yo abi daddy cool please is OK we know you make point most times but too such of every thing is bad you now talk too much biko still keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
The attention you get is getting into your head
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by medexico(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Daddy wants to keep being in the news
The thing dey sweet am
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by medexico(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
But he is not lying sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by DeSepiero(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
In Christ Embassy, all the members and pastors want to speak in tongues just like their boss C. Oyakhilome does.

Blanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by kheart(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
E Don tey wey I know dis na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
dat means u ve the original
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by marztar(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
abeg, speak your own original one..... cool cool cool cool cool patiently waiting.
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by SAMBARRY: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
He's right.people bashing him are typically using defense mechanisms since they don't have any empirical evidence to counter him hence the bile

Even Yorubas say ORO DIE LANSOFOMOLUABI.TOBADE NUE, ADODINDIN-a word is enough for the wise.but people rather cleave to their ignorance.symptoms of Stockholm syndrome

It's like Some one trying to free a slave,the slave begins to hate his deliverer and defend his captor and why he deserves to be imprisoned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by thesicilian: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Very soon this guy will bite more than he can chew.
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
He don dey take style misyarn small small. E remain small, he needs to keep talking
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by ibkkk(f): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by Amberon11: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Useless man
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by Zico4real(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2017
This man should keep shut
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by ersonleads(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2017
VERQUEST111:
Media personality, Daddy Freeze has in his usual routine, come for Nigerian pastors – this time around, he says most pastors are into the work of God just because of the money involved.
Freeze says Nigerian pastors left their professions because they can’t earn as much unlike in the ministry.

In a video shared on Youtube, he said,
“There are many fake pastors because of monetization; that pastor who cursed me is an architect, the one at BankyW’s wedding is a doctor.

“Many of them are leaving profitable field because ministry is a more profitable field.
“Monetization has made fake pastors come into two fold, it has made real pastors preach false messages.

“Every doctrine in Nigeria has been monetized, you hear pastors say this year you will find your ‘apollos’
“Apollos in the Bible was increase in word of God not referring to sowing, Matthew 13;7 this verse speaks of seed of faith not money; those that twist this to you are thieves. There’s nothing spiritual about those criticizing me, the only spirituality in them is the ability to twist your brain.

OAP Freeze also countered speaking in tongues in Nigerian Pentecostal churches, describing it as fake. He added,

“Speaking in tongues in Nigeria Pentecostal churches is fake but speaking in tongues is not fake.
“When speaking in tongues, you should speak in languages not in tongues that no one can understand.

1Cor 14:26-28; someone must interpret tongues…There is no speaking in tongues without an interpreter
“Interpretation of tongues is missing in today’s pentecostal churches , if anyone speaks in tongues one or two should speak in tongues one at a time not multitude.That is falsehood
1Cor 14:23 is what pastors used to confuse you, they tell you tongues is an unknown language which carnal mind cannot understand.

Everyone speaking in tongues in the church is false because it is a gift that everyone does not receive.
“I’m a preacher that speaks from history and bible not sentiments like others; that’s why I can’t say God told me to pay titheS like they say.

“I would tell you what God kept in bible not what God told me.”
u better keep shut so God will not punish u. Speaking in tongues is spiritual.
Re: Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake---daddy Freeze by Larrey(f): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Speaking in tongues is spiritual. [/quote] yeah

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son Jamil Visits Santa Claus / I Won't Marry Any Woman That Don't Drive Ferrari / Davido Shows Off Lots Of Cash Right After Spending $195 K On Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.