Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku (4265 Views)

The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi / Most Yorubas Won't Vote Buhari / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Pigsandidiots: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
liberalsinnerx:

Typical afonja response...an afonja will stick a sharp knife in your back, blood coming out, and he turnaround to your face while you are bleeding profusely and tell you with a straight face...this evil you are doing against me will make people turn against you; but in reality, it's him afonja that his perpetrating evil against you. These people ehn, they are finished as a people and irredeemable. I dust my hands!
[/s]Beautiful trash from one of the hyporicticle race. If these people condemn you for something, don't listen to them, cos they admire that same thing. They will want you to abandon it by condemning you in order for them to pick it and have it. We all see the examples. The begged buhari to give them vice president from osibanjo, a Yoruba man. People they call slave to the Fulani. But they want the same slave post. When they see it won't work, the went ahead and settle for the same slave position under another Fulani man. Even God himself marvels at the kind of attitude these set of people display.

14 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Pigsandidiots: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2017
konoplyanka:
Ibo's are creating Yorubacentric threads now no one is complaining. Later you will be the ones crying.
Na there way. Later, they will be shouting some imaginary being dream about them. Making themselves important.

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Pigsandidiots: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Maybe when you stop focusing on Yorubas and think about every other tribe in Nigeria, Maybe then you Igbos will understand why you always fail in politics.

For Atiku to openly come out and condemn a system that favours North most, openly siding SS & SE in restructuring that will make North poor.. Your brain should tell you that Northern power blocs will reject him, even the average Northerner will reject him. Just like IBB and Abdusalam did recently.

But No, you lots don't think atal.. Everything to you is afonja. Just open mouth and spew trash.
Why Yorubas are far wiser and ahead of you in politics. Every Yoruba person understands this simple fact.

And for your info.. Northerners will never allow Igbos rule them. Their anti-Igbo song during ther "quit notice" saga confirmed this. They called Igbos unnecessary baggage carried too far. Meaning you are of no benefit to the North like Yorubas that have ports, commerce & Industry etc.

You have brain, use it to think
Chai, this is brutality mehn.

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Guestlander: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

Seems my truth just ruptured an aneurysm.

Mr Pig, I Before Others. There's no peace for the wicked.
Pigdiots aka flesh eating Dracula, you can foam from the mouth from now till eternity, it will never erase the truth.

By the way, Oshogbo is way ahead of all your five cursed,barren and red mudded land locked Hamlets.

Don't bring Ghana here. Abi lemme kuku educate your akpu filled skull once and for all. The Ghanaians were deported in the early 80s in the 2nd republic during the regime of Shagari and his slave boy Ekwueme. Maybe shagari sounds like an Oyo name and Ekwueme was an Egba man.
Thank me later for the bit of history.

We ll be here to lay bare your hypocrisy for the world to see. You hate Buhari and Muslims but you despicable subhumans are happy to lick the balls of another fura sipping Fulani man from Adamawa.
Straightforwardness is a virtue alien to you parallelogram headed criminals.

The only good Igbo is the dead one undecided

Sometimes you just have to shake your head at how ignorant they are. Shagari and Ekweme sent the Ghanaians away but somehow Yorubas are now to be blamed.
Sometimes you wonder if you are chatting with a vulcanizer who have never read a newspaper in his life.

15 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Udmaster(m): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2017
konoplyanka:

Atiku has lost already with Ibo's trying to hijack his campaign. Where were these Ibo's since 2015? Where is olisa metu? They went into hiding like their coward heroes. Only ffk and fayose have been keeping PDP alive.

2019 is near and they think they can hijack PDP. They are in for a rude shock.
we have already hijacked pdp.
Ur afonja candidates will be disgraced at the chairmanship poll
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by tunderay(m): 4:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Udmaster:
we have already hijacked pdp.
Ur afonja candidates will be disgraced at the chairmanship poll
We are happy about that, because it means only on thing, the death of PDP in the south west.

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Maybe when you stop focusing on Yorubas and think about every other tribe in Nigeria, Maybe then you Igbos will understand why you always fail in politics.

For Atiku to openly come out and condemn a system that favours North most, openly siding SS & SE in restructuring that will make North poor.. Your brain should tell you that Northern power blocs will reject him, even the average Northerner will reject him. Just like IBB and Abdusalam did recently.

But No, you lots don't think atal.. Everything to you is afonja. Just open mouth and spew trash.
Why Yorubas are far wiser and ahead of you in politics. Every Yoruba person understands this simple fact.

And for your info.. Northerners will never allow Igbos rule them. Their anti-Igbo song during ther "quit notice" saga confirmed this. They called Igbos unnecessary baggage carried too far. Meaning you are of no benefit to the North like Yorubas that have ports, commerce & Industry etc.

But the south south are of more benefit to the north than any part of Nigeria.
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2017
oloripelebe2:
Who is this guy with empty skull nao, shey na by force to support Atiku?
No it's not! So why are you pained that others support Atiku?
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by oyatz(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2017
Are Yorubas and Igbos the ONLY tribes in Nigeria?

adeolakemi:
Yorubas were disappointed buhari didn't die intact in our heart we were wishing death to bubu so we can boast how politically sophisticated we Yoruba's are .....give it to the Igbo's they made their position known but we Yoruba's were pretending to care while every night we wish what Igbo's hoped will come to past if you doubt this ask y tinubu moved to abuja at the height of the drama

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by oloripelebe2: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
No it's not! So why are you pained that others support Atiku?

Cos the 'others' are serial fulani ass lickers

They v been doing so since Independence

Cos the 'others' are deluded beings with ofe nsala infested skull

Cos the 'others' Hate buhari but their supposed leaders betrayed them and gave thesame man a chieftaincy title in their red muddy and erosion damaged region

Cos the 'others' Want biafla and thesame time want to be the president and vice president at thesame time (confused lots)

Cos the 'others' are unrepentant chest beaters and shameless homo

If u need more, i can as well write an article on this shameless people

2019 is gonna be sweet, cos u r gonna wail till 2023.Then a south southerner wld take Over to complete Gej regime..

There is no arrangement for South easterners in Nigeria, u can aswell relocate to Israel to continue ur ranting grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubaa Are Against Atiku is just one thing...Atiku has vowed to pick an Igbo VP, and possibly to succeed him in 2023. Atiku is prepared to write the wrongs in this country especially against Igbos. This didn't sit well with most Yorubas who see it as a closure to the assumption to office by their son Osinbajo ;whom they have hoped would come in through back for in the event of demise of Mr. president; miraculously he recovered. If you have observed Yoruba media have been attacking and lying on Atiku, as seen with recent propaganda that IBB told him to stop his campaign, a bold face lie IBB denied today.
Nna isi adirogi mma.
See as you just dey embarrass us for here

With or without igbo vp; majority of igbos and enlightened non igbos will still vote him

Please stop embarrassing us with this ur mumu inferioty. Stop shouting Yoruba up and dan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by farihafaheemah(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Guestlander:

You are completely right. It has been FFK and Fayose and a few others that has been leading the party since Jonathan lost.
Suddenly like a bad parasite, the biafrans has suddenly found a new host in Atiku.
It's obvious the IPOB was an organs of PDP, since PDP lost election, IPOB has been play the role of opposition indirectly, now they've seen someone who they think will do their bid, they have change the lyrics of succession. They are not departing from Zoo again, they want to rule zoo at all cost. They have forgotten politician always study they situation at hand and use it to compaign. If eventually atiku wins automatically, another 8 years for northerner. Who doesn't like power. Atiku promise u a single time and you believe him. The man that desperate to rule by all means. Time shall tell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by farihafaheemah(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2017
The chest beater have started, so you want to participate in Zoo election. Why sudden change of mind? Are u not leaving zoo again, is zoo now habitable for you? Bunch of hypocrite.
You have started hatred campaign again, Atiku should learn from 2011 and 2015 election, SE and SS alone can not win presidential election, you need at least SW and NC or SW and NE, if SE should run campaign for Atiku, I doubt if he can win. For the record purpose, SW supported GEJ in 2011, he won, come to 2015, SW vote against GEJ he lost, I believe this will serve as a lesson to AtiKU

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by cstr1000: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Maybe when you stop focusing on Yorubas and think about every other tribe in Nigeria, [b]Maybe then you Igbos will understand why you always fail in politics.

[/b]For Atiku to openly come out and condemn a system that favours North most, openly siding SS & SE in restructuring that will make North poor.. Your brain should tell you that Northern power blocs will reject him, even the average Northerner will reject him. Just like IBB and Abdusalam did recently.

Politics did not start in 2015.

Perpetual opposition.
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubaa Are Against Atiku is just one thing...Atiku has vowed to pick an Igbo VP, and possibly to succeed him in 2023. Atiku is prepared to write the wrongs in this country especially against Igbos. This didn't sit well with most Yorubas who see it as a closure to the assumption to office by their son Osinbajo ;whom they have hoped would come in through back for in the event of demise of Mr. president; miraculously he recovered. If you have observed Yoruba media have been attacking and lying on Atiku, as seen with recent propaganda that IBB told him to stop his campaign, a bold face lie IBB denied today.

This guy will remain an empty chest beating cowardly slave till the day he swims in isiala ngwa muddy pool under guidance from hausa/fulani koboko and exits from there cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean this same guy that was showing so much braggadocio in the name of ipob and biafra has suddenly swallowed his vomit to support a kunu drinking gworo chewing fulani almajiri alhaji? cheesy cheesy

See some of the mumu threads he opened while he was high on urine from the albino hunchback cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4181965/ipob-something-big-happen-anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/4053077/afonjas-concocting-all-manners-lie

https://www.nairaland.com/4053083/federal-government-paying-thugs-carry

https://www.nairaland.com/4049317/video-happening-now-biafrans-stop

https://www.nairaland.com/3995687/ipob-remains-fearless-despite-zoo

https://www.nairaland.com/3998525/rivers-state-women-cry-go

https://www.nairaland.com/3993349/world-media-set-arrive-august

and this same clown will be shameless enough to call someone a chameleon or a coward? cheesy

Did this liberal sinner not promise that Nov 18th was the very first of many ofe nsala days he and his other deluded goons were going to organize to force biafra to happen? cheesy cheesy

The albino hunchback will be weeping in whatever hole he's currently hiding now after seeing how his disciples have sworn to die for the same fulani he had sworn them to hate grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Politics did not start in 2015.

Perpetual opposition.

I pray Uche secondus gets the chairmanship so we all can rest cheesy

Pls stay the course grin

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2017
emmyspark007:

Nna isi adirogi mma.
See as you just dey embarrass us for here

With or without igbo vp; majority of igbos and enlightened non igbos will still vote him

Please stop embarrassing us with this ur mumu inferioty. Stop shouting Yoruba up and dan.

Pls don't stop him. let him continue cheesy

Uche secondus will be chairman and Ekwerremadu will be VP to Atiku then we all can have peace and live happily ever after cheesy

However i didn't know that my prediction of chants of ''sai any aboki'' in the SE was going to materialize so soon cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Guestlander:

Atiku will do himself a lot of good by disassociating himself from the same type of politics that saw to the downfall of Jonathan.
Here you are sitting in your bedroom and telling the world what the majority of Yorubas are thinking.
Your support for Atiku may turn out to be a kiss of death for his campaign.

abeg bros, don't even try to reason on this matter. I really hope and pray Secondus wins and atiku becomes president with ekweremadu or peter obi cheesy

I will be happy to see the end of marginalization chants after 2019 cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Too much sense in only one post but abeg, join me pray for them to have it as they wish. If they don't get it right this time, they might not recover cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Pls don't stop him. let him continue cheesy

Uche secondus will be chairman and Ekwerremadu will be VP to Atiku then we all can have peace and live happily ever after cheesy

However i didn't know that my prediction of chants of ''sai any aboki'' in the SE was going to materialize so soon cheesy
Atiku na ogbonge naija man unike buhari. So why won't igbos support him

I had rather vote a sensible aboki atiku than vote a foolish igbo man like rochas. Atiku is not perfect but at least he is quite enlightened and has what it takes to be a just leader. He is way civilized compared to buhari
I had zero plans to waste my time and vote anybody come 2019 but hopefully I think I will vote atiku.

Na tribalism and religious sentiments they kill naija sha. And igbos and yorubas are one of naija biggest problems; we too they bite each other, thereby giving hausa/fulani upper hand
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by shukuokukobambi: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2017
emmyspark007:

Atiku na ogbonge naija man unike buhari. So why won't igbos support him

I had rather vote a sensible aboki atiku than vote a foolish igbo man like rochas. Atiku is not perfect but at least he is quite enlightened and has what it takes to be a just leader. He is way civilized compared to buhari
I had zero plans to waste my time and vote anybody come 2019 but hopefully I think I will vote atiku.

Na tribalism and religious sentiments they kill naija sha. And igbos and yorubas are one of naija biggest problems; we too they bite each other, thereby giving hausa/fulani upper hand

I agree with your sentiments and i like your honesty. You have the right to dispense your votes as you wish bro grin

Good luck comrade smiley

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by xnsandrxns: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
What has Atiku done to deserve this kind of bad luck?
These iboes are just going to make the guy lose the election.
And can a group of people with negligible vote think of holding a country to ransom.
Are you sure it's not even APC that is sponsoring these dumb guys?
Cos if Buhari wins in 2019, it will be the fault of the pigs and idiots

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by CharlotteFlair: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
oloripelebe2:

Cos the 'others' are serial fulani ass lickers

They v been doing so since Independence

Cos the 'others' are deluded beings with ofe nsala infested skull

Cos the 'others' Hate buhari but their supposed leaders betrayed them and gave thesame man a chieftaincy title in their red muddy and erosion damaged region

Cos the 'others' Want biafla and thesame time want to be the president and vice president at thesame time (confused lots)

Cos the 'others' are unrepentant chest beaters and shameless homo

If u need more, i can as well write an article on this shameless people

2019 is gonna be sweet, cos u r gonna wail till 2023.Then a south southerner wld take Over to complete Gej regime..

There is no arrangement for South easterners in Nigeria, u can aswell relocate to Israel to continue ur ranting grin grin grin grin grin
Werey! As if a Yoruba man can ever become Chief Imam in this country in your lifetime. Be fooling yourself there even after they have told you severally that your 500,000 votes was inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by wingmanII: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Funniest and most infantile post I have read here. Igbos also see them as parasites. So what gives?
Since Yoruba and North partner so well, why are they scared of restructuring or outright dissolution of the country that will see them dumping the baggage and live together happily ever after?
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Lot13(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
farihafaheemah:

It's obvious the IPOB was an organs of PDP, since PDP lost election, IPOB has been play the role of opposition indirectly, now they've seen someone who they think will do their bid, they have change the lyrics of succession. They are not departing from Zoo again, they want to rule zoo at all cost. They have forgotten politician always study they situation at hand and use it to compaign. If eventually atiku wins automatically, another 8 years for northerner. Who doesn't like power. Atiku promise u a single time and you believe him. The man that desperate to rule by all means. Time shall tell.
The fact is PDP recruits Ipob to disorganise Buhari administration with support of Igbo elders and elites but thank God they failed and they will continue to fail in their evil plan against Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Nowenuse: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Hausa fulanis will never vote or allow an Igbo man rule them, but we in the middlebelt do not play such bitter politics of hatred against southerners.

In the middlebelt, we believe more or less in credibility and that was why we delivered 8 states to Goodluck in 2011 despite all the Hausa fulanis voting against Goodluck.
Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Shukuakukobambi: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nowenuse:

Hausa fulanis will never vote or allow an Igbo man rule them, but we in the middlebelt do not play such bitter politics of hatred against southerners.

In the middlebelt, we believe more or less in credibility and that was why we delivered 8 states to Goodluck in 2011 despite all the Hausa fulanis voting against Goodluck.

He also won 5 states out 6 states in the SW in 2011 so what happened to you guys in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Reason Why Most Yorubas Are Against Atiku by Nowenuse: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

He also won 5 states out 6 states in the SW in 2011 so what happened to you guys in 2015?

In 2015, we were deceived and swindled by Buhari's call of change which we later discovered to be fake! So, now that we have realized our mistakes, we will definitely correct it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These / Maurice Iwu Proposed The Cure For Covid-19 But Nigeria Went For Madagascar-kanu / Tony Kabaka Celebrating Obaseki's Disqualification By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.