Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (36402 Views)

Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together! / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Allylic(f): 10:38am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
This thread must not die o. I don forget about it sef

Cc sisisioge Melsan Preetiex Martin0 divay22 nanii2030 Allylic 0neal migeoart
don't worry..it won't die..it shall not die but live
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by 0neal(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
This thread must not die o. I don forget about it sef

Cc sisisioge divay22 Allylic

The Fire of Faith is still alive and burning...as we are busy going about our daily routine.

nice dp by the way wink
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
0neal:

The Fire of Faith is still alive and burning...as we are busy going about our daily routine.

nice dp by the way wink
Thanks ❤
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2018
The men are putting on blue.. Which color will be preferable for the ladies (bridesmaids)

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2018
where are d grooms to be o
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by migeoart(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2018
Allylic:
don't worry..it won't die..it shall not die but live
yes ooooo but sorry guys I have been so busy
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by somehow: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guys, is it only in religious houses a wedding can be conducted apart from marriage registries?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by funmi4love(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
sexybbstar:
The men are putting on blue.. Which color will be preferable for the ladies (bridesmaids)
To me fuschia pink will be ok
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by migeoart(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
please my people who have done court wedding !!! especially at ikoyi registry please will like to know the procedure and how long it takes to get the certificate

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by zazigift: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please where can I rent gown and coral beads abeg
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by zazigift: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please help me plan ooòo. I am in Lagos and I don't even have friends

grin grin grin grin

OP, For the attendees to enjoy the party, you've got to tailor the event to suit them. What rocks people A's boat might capsize people B's boat. So, who is the bride? Who are her friends? Are they blue noses, hybrids or wildcards? Option two and three will give you a nice party. Option one will turn it to a Sunday school session for you. So biko find out who would be attending the party first. Then we can all plan from here grin grin.

I dey Lagos, I for crash am o grin grin.[/quote]
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Epique: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Sashafm:
grin
I am ready
grin
I am ready
Hi Sashafm, please I’m about to commit to your employer and would love you to clarify some grey areas before I make my decision.

Please reply to this or my PM.

Thank you so much!
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by iwatch: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2018
sexybbstar:

Thanks ❤
are u getting married this year? I like you that is why I am asking .
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by tk4rd: 5:18am On Aug 20, 2018
tk4rd:
U will be going there 2018..
Funny enough,, I gat to tell you my story here.. (cc. sexybbstar, explorers)
The time you opened this thread, I was reading and commenting. I was even wishing you well, and praying for you..
I never knew I would be getting married same 2018.
Well, that may be as a result of me not having any serious lady in my life as of then.
But fast-forward to 11th August 2018,, it all just happened.
Everybody was so shocked and surprised, including me and my wife.
Nobody knew it was coming, yet it came, and it was so worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by tk4rd: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2018
Preetiex:
where are d grooms to be o
They clicked on your moniker, but they did not see your face.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Explorers(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2018
tk4rd:
The time you opened this thread, I was reading and commenting. I was even wishing you well, and praying for you..
Well, that may be as a result of me not having any serious lady in my life as of then.

Hmmmmm......Beautiful.

Happy married life bro, wish you all the best.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by tk4rd: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Explorers:

Hmmmmm......Beautiful.
Happy married life bro, wish you all the best.
Thanks Bro
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
tk4rd:

Wooooooooooow!!! shocked shocked shocked Congratulations . I wish you a very happy married life. I pray for God's blessings on your new home. I'll be expecting twins pictures by next year, so take note. Congratulations once again.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by tk4rd: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Wooooooooooow!!! shocked shocked shocked Congratulations . I wish you a very happy married life. I pray for God's blessings on your new home. I'll be expecting twins pictures by next year, so take note. Congratulations once again.
We pray for that..
Your own marital bliss will commence this year too.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Diamond294(f): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
tk4rd:
They clicked on your moniker, but they did not see your face.
Wow! What a small world. I know that fair Rev. Sister right there in the second pic you uploaded. She's a twin and Emmanuella by name. Congrats to you and wifey. I tap into your blessing.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by tk4rd: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Diamond294:
Wow! What a small world. I know that fair Rev. Sister right there in the second pic you uploaded. She's a twin and Emmanuella by name. Congrats to you and wifey. I tap into your blessing.
Thanks my dear..
Wooww..
You stay near Nkpoor??
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Diamond294(f): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
tk4rd:
Thanks my dear..
Wooww..
You stay near Nkpoor??
Nah. I knew her when she was still a postulant at Akure. I was in sec school then.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by tk4rd: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Diamond294:
Nah. I knew her when she was still a postulant at Akure. I was in sec school then.
Wonderful.
That's nice.
It's a very small world.
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Goldenbaby(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
All Residence Of Asaba.

You Can Now Pay Your BEDC Electricity Bills (Prepaid & Postpaid) At Shop 56, Konwea Plaza, Nnebisi Road, Asaba. Monday to Saturday. 8am to 6.30pm..

For Enquiries, Call 08095315266

Note: For those making use of prepaid,

(Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo Residents)..

You can call at anytime if your units finish, you will get your token once you pay into our account and i vend for you..

For those using postpaid, stop stressing yourself queuing at the bank (especially now that bank have network issue via paying your BEDC Bill). Come straight to Konwea Plaza and you will be happy you did..
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by JewelBukky(f): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Woooow! Just stumbled uoon this thread today.... Any updates or latest thread for future brides?
Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Where is the 2022 model of this thread?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. by Zeewirld: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
slydog:
I'm joining this thread by faith that I will find a good wife and get married next year, so help me God
..You are indaboski ! you a man of faith. More success to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / A Mother Referred Her 16 Years Old Daughter To The Family Planning Clinic / Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.