Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Are You Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (1102 Views)

Too Much Beauty Will Leave You Single / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Tell us one or two things that make you to be single till now
Re: Why Are You Single? by babyfaceafrica: 1:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Money
Re: Why Are You Single? by Prognose: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2017
I believe in love.

I haven't fallen in love yet.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Prognose you don't have to fall in love before you start a relationship, you may fall in love more than you anticipate in the course of the relationship if you are lucky to meet someone wonderful, mostly who you could not have predicted to be
Re: Why Are You Single? by KardinalZik(m): 3:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Coz it isn't time yet. When it is time, no reason can keep me single.
'THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING'!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by CaptainStephen(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Haven't found the special lady yet plus time too. heck my mum just gave me a call demanding to see my girl friend when I have none.
Re: Why Are You Single? by olisehcom(f): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2017
No money yet.

I'm scared
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2017
I'm tired of the endless dramas that come with romantic relationships, im tired of pampering adult men like babies, abeg im tired of the scam called relationships. I've never been happier in my life.
Re: Why Are You Single? by bonifieldstun(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
because I don't want to be stuck with one pvssy
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 14, 2017
olisehcom:
No money yet.

I'm scared
Money! When money comes will u marry?
Re: Why Are You Single? by olisehcom(f): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Doctuur:

Money! When money comes will u marry?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
Haven't found the special lady yet plus time too. heck my mum just gave me a call demanding to see my girl friend when I have none.
That means you have two more Saturdays to go to village and explain why you are still single.
Re: Why Are You Single? by CaptainStephen(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
That means you have two more Saturdays to go to village and explain why you are still single.
village people nor dey this one joor but like play like play na two Saturdays remain o
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
village people nor dey this one joor but like play like play na two Saturdays remain o
I dey tell you grin.
Re: Why Are You Single? by CaptainStephen(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
I dey tell you grin.
kai na to declare operation toast any at sight before my mum start pointing women for me. One of my colleague suffered the same fate when his mum pointed to a girl and said ogbeni go an talk to that girl grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by dasparrow: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Doctuur:
Tell us one or two things that make you to be single till now

Why do you care to know why someone is single? Since when is it a crime to be single? Your mates in UK, Canada, USA and the likes are looking for a permanent cure for HIV, cancer and other diseases plaguing the human race. You are sitting here on Nairaland wanting to know why a random group of strangers are not in a relationship. Why do you care?!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
CaptainStephen:
kai na to declare operation toast any at sight before my mum start pointing women for me. One of my colleague suffered the same fate when his mum pointed to a girl and said ogbeni go an talk to that girl grin
May una dey marry, dey no dey carry police do am.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
I am single because I want to be single grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Prognose you don't have to fall in love before you start a relationship, you may fall in love more than you anticipate in the course of the relationship if you are lucky to meet someone wonderful, mostly who you could not have predicted to be

hmm
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
I am single because of my ex
Re: Why Are You Single? by Dutchey(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
cause every lady around now are liability
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
dasparrow:

Why do you care to know why someone is single? Since when is it a crime to be single? Your mates in UK, Canada, USA and the likes are looking for a permanent cure for HIV, cancer and other diseases plaguing the human race. You are sitting here on Nairaland wanting to know why a random group of strangers are not in a relationship. Why do you care?!

Oh! Why did you choose to be this RUDE. The Op asked a very simple question why all the sentimentalism. So, tell us with EVIDENCE your own efforts in looking for a permanent cure for HIV, CANCER, and other diseases plaguing the human race.

We need to learn to respect ourselves as well as others views despite being a platform of "a random group of strangers". Because its a virtual world of the Anonymous doesnt mean we should behave this way. And what is wrong with staying in Nigeria. Must everybody leave the country for "UK, Canada, U.S.A"?! Haba..

Zykod:

We like our voices heard but want to scream down people

This is Romance section mind you not some science or health section demanding for cure of diseases.

(1) (Reply)

Unique Couple And Their Team Arrive For Wedding In Their Roller Skates. Photos / Jumia Affiliate Scam: Please Help A Nairalander / Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.