Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station (1295 Views)

How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by yommywindy: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2017
If you ask me, I think mtn lumos is overpriced. The Lumos thing is a rip off!

My problem with it are the following.

1. You must pay for a minimum of 20 days in a month or it will be taken away from you.
2. If you use it even for just one hour in a day, you pay the full daily price.
3. It will cost you about N3,00 per month for very limited power.
4. It is low capacity. With small-sized TV, it will run out in not more than 2-3 hours in the night, maybe better during the day. On days when it rains and heavy cloud with little sunshine, you will have no light, especially if you exhausted it the previous night.
5. You will only stop paying after 5 years and by then, the battery will probably be dead.
6. This is just mindless money-making by MTN and Lumos and I its a business model that will definitely fail for lack of patronage. Except you review your prices later.

"I better pass my neighbour" is far better than this. Device. I just bought it and haven't even installed it. I have had time to think about it and research on it now and I want it returned. Please customer service don't bother to try to play to the gallery here by replying me. It's of no use.
Re: Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by khalhokage(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Lol, a neighbour bought it, when I read the brochure and saw the terms I decided it wasn't for me.

By the time the 5 years are up and you're the sole owner, you would have paid much more than it's worth, it's better to just save up for a conventional inverter or solar power set up.

1 Like

Re: Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by surrogatesng: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2017
XIANGYUNG HOME SOLAR SYSTEM

Live big and spend small with Xiangyung home solar system.It is a solar system which gives you the luxury of enjoying uninterrupted power supply at home or at the office for way less.It is a solar generator built for students,small apartment and office.If your power need is for a standing fan,32 inch led tv(30w),laptop,2 or 3 low energy bulbs,charging of phones and tablets then this is the right product for you.You can even use it to run a barbers shop.

SPECIFICATIONS

150 WATT SOLAR PANEL: Unlike other solar systems which come with an 80 watt solar panel.Xiagnyung home solar system comes with a 150 watt solar panel rated at 8.5 amps for faster charging

40AH BATTERY: The indoor unit has an inbuilt 40ah battery.High quality,rugged and longer lasting

UPGRADEABLE: Our solar system is upgradeable as you can attach a bigger battery and extra solar panel to the system unlike so many solar generator systems which require you to dump your existing system and buy a solar system with higher capacity if you need an upgrade.

CHARGE CAR BATTERY: Have you been in a situation where you will be looking for a battery charger to charge your battery.Now you can charge your car battery via its external cables.

ZERO MAINTENANCE: It is noiseless,fume less and requires zero maintenance

CHEAP AVAILABILITY OF SPARES: All components and spares can be sourced locally and cheap too

WARRANTY: The product comes with a 1 year warranty which gives you peace of mind

1000 WATT INVERTER: It comes with a 1000 watt rugged inverter which is powerful enough to handle your small appliances

WHAT CAN IT POWER?

This solar systems is designed for small and energy efficient appliances such as Laptop,Low energy led tv(15-30 watt),Low energy bulb(5-9 watt),Standing rechargeable fan and other light appliances.

PRICE: 96,500 Naira

Whatsapp Chat
https:///2348170368264

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Whatsapp/Mobile: 08170368264,07068410532

Re: Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by Olurote(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Please help! Before i subscribe to this device, can it power an Hp 15 laptop? Answer needed urgently.
Re: Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by finalboss(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olurote:
Please help! Before i subscribe to this device, can it power an Hp 15 laptop? Answer needed urgently.
dnt buy lumos its bullshit, I have three of it. Since 2017 self
Re: Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by surrogatesng: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
following
Re: Review On Mtn Lumus Solar Power Station by Olurote(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
finalboss:
dnt buy lumos its bullshit, I have three of it. Since 2017 self
what happened to them

(1) (Reply)

8 Greatest Gaming Chairs Of 2018 (for Gaming Freaks) / Send Unlimited Free Sms On Mjoy.com Using Pc (laptop Or Desktop) / ....message From God Found In Mars.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.