Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. (631 Views)

Why Are Pastor’s Children Heavily Scrutinized? / Are Pastor’s Wives Automatically Anointed? / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. by psp2pc(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2017
whenever I visit camp. I listen to the various testimonies that pastor adeboye uses to showcase the power of God. but nowadays am beginning to doubt some of the stories he says and all the times, he never give specifics about who it happened to. he always says there is a son or daughter of mine who so so and so happened to and God did this and that. no specific about the person involved or witnesses, last night during the Congress was the height of it.
I am having some serious doubts of these stories or testimonies.
well what do I know? am just a sheeple.
Re: Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. by PROPHETmichael: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
psp2pc:
whenever I visit camp. I listen to the various testimonies that pastor adeboye uses to showcase the power of God. but nowadays am beginning to doubt some of the stories he says and all the times, he never give specifics about who it happened to. he always says there is a son or daughter of mine who so so and so happened to and God did this and that. no specific about the person involved or witnesses, last night during the Congress was the height of it.

Read 2 Timothy 4:10 because you're beginning to fall and you are on your way to Thessalonica...Repent ye therefore and rebuke that devil that is playing with your mind.
Re: Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. by SweetJoystick(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
Your eye just dey clear? Most of the testimonies are false. Jesus performed miracle in the open, so did some of the disciples. In most cases the people healed where know by the community to have one sickness/diseases. These days it's always someone in the crowd that has no single or multiple verifiable claim of having being ill then healed.

1 Like

Re: Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. by Richdotcom: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2017
psp2pc:

I understand where your coming from, but first let me say this, every testimony shared at any of the living faith churches world wide is documnented and sent to HQ and most of those testimony shared by oyedepo are either personal experiences he had or some of those documented testimony...

Mind you most of those testimonies he has said them before at one time or the other with same accuracy. If it Wasn’t true it wouldn’t have been said with such accuracy over time ( liars have no memory).... that been Said.

Aside that there is no way we can truly know if it’s totally true or not, but what is important is do you believe God is capable of doing, each and every of those testimonies and even more!!! And that is what he (pastor oyedepo) is trying to make us know, God has done, can do, and is capable of doing each and every of those testimony over and over again!!!

Because the truth be told all pst oyedepo can do is talk with the aim of trying charge our spirit and to make us believe and cast our faith in God.... that’s all that is important( believing).
Re: Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. by Ilekokonit: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
psp2pc:

Jeremiah 6:13 (NIV) - From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit.
Re: Are Pastor Adeboye's Recant Of Various Testimonies Real. by psp2pc(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ilekokonit:

Jeremiah 6:13 (NIV) - From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit.

am a christian and a believer. but i sincerely doubt the holy book(s)

(1) (Reply)

Charles Spurgeon On Tithing / Warri Hash. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/02/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.