Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (65921 Views)

Nigeria Meets Ghana In Female Arm Wrestling Competition (Pics/Video) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Swaggzkid: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
I cannot marry someone like this, hugging will feel as if someone wants to choke me to death. But I'm sure the johnson is tiny.
Hw do yhu knw the Johnson is tiny?.. i hail thee.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by asaju10(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
No b small thing o
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by BuhariNaWah: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
I cannot marry someone like this, hugging will feel as if someone wants to choke me to death. But I'm sure the johnson is tiny.

Aunty sexy, suffree o
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by mofedamijo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lazyreporta:
cheesy

My name is Akanni Bukunmi, a certified digital marketer. My career so far has hovered around sales/Business development, lead generation, marketing and a little bit of Web design. With my experience in SEO, online and offline, I provide outreach to various online outlets, monitor campaign statistics and analyze data. I am creative and personable with an attention for detail. My unique vision allows me to see various market segments to which a product or service may appeal and I have the ability to reach those audiences successfully

Whatsapp /call
I don’t understand the rationale behind u putting ur picture.....this is a forum not group chat,why not put ur company logo
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

What's that

I only know the Johnson's family
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Pappyto: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
twentyk:
Who will teach me "G... Moh feh cash out....
Bring twentyk I'll teach you. grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by twentyk(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pappyto:

Bring twentyk I'll teach you. grin
moh serious baba.... Mi o shay ray rara...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by juman(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Photoshop.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lazyreporta:
cheesy

My name is Akanni Bukunmi, a certified digital marketer. My career so far has hovered around sales/Business development, lead generation, marketing and a little bit of Web design. With my experience in SEO, online and offline, I provide outreach to various online outlets, monitor campaign statistics and analyze data. I am creative and personable with an attention for detail. My unique vision allows me to see various market segments to which a product or service may appeal and I have the ability to reach those audiences successfully

Whatsapp /call
all this your English get as e be.....do u have platforms where u market products
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
twentyk:
Who will teach me "G... Moh feh cash out....
No be only you ooo. I won learn self
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by bornolowu(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
oh you prefer small johnson grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Safiaa(f): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lazyreporta:
cheesy

Whatsapp /call
I just want to tell you that you're fine. Bye now.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by khome(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Who is johnson?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
the guy own strong like cement but the babe own smooth and succulent...Na one of woman dangerous weapon...men dey always die for breasts like new born baby....some men go even dey compete with their pikin on top bress...awon Agbaya....lolzzz
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by EternalBeing: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Photosh...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by chimexdnice(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Madame how you take know ?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by sekem: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
To kiss go dey hard dem eh grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=jy2kbeyond post=63120139]
Many ladies think the same way and I wonder why angry[/quote
Because it's the truth tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by AlvanT(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
Look atew!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Pappyto: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
twentyk:
moh serious baba.... Mi o shay ray rara...
Me sef, Mon nwa who go teach me.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by ObiOgechi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
this is the real. deal my brother
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
You girls on here, you've spoiled really.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by teens(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Bad girl..... Hummm
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:
[/color]
What's that
I only know the Johnson's family
Lol grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Dapson2597: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
This keeps u wondering whose breast their baby's gonna prefer.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Lazyreporta(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
highrise07:
all this your English get as e be.....do u have platforms where u market products

I am an SEO expert
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by adaksbullet: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
u her too liked john thomas undecided

Oya wa gba ogede agbagba undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by donnaD(f): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ikmontana1:
in ma own case..ma galfriend bwest is small but I sucked it n it became a lil bigger sha..
honourable commissioner for sucking
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by tomdon(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

So you do only big Johnsons?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
tomdon:

So you do only big Johnsons?
Before nko?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
u her too liked john thomas undecided

Oya wa gba ogede agbagba undecided
Who no like am? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.