Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Travel Buddy Needed 2018 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Buddy Needed 2018 (6132 Views)

Travel Buddy Rwanda Or Any Other Location August 2021 / Travel Buddy: Anyone Traveling To Accra In October 2020? / Travel Buddy To Tour Ondo State Together In February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Hello NL,

2018 is upon us...

The Plan is to travel as much as i can and wouldn't mind a travel minded person like me...
Plans are yet to be concluded but included in the list are Zanzibar, Kenya, Morocco, Singapore, Maldives or the tour of Europe.... If interested in any of the destinations...comment below
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Let me know when you're traveling to New Dehli, India.
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
madridguy:
Let me know when you're traveling to New Dehli, India.
����� not anytime soon ......lol

2 Likes

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Oya drop me for Singapore.

beckycute1:

����� not anytime soon ......lol
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Skyfornia(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
My akant balance is telling me Lagos-Asaba

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Arsenalholic(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Russia... World Cup?

2 Likes

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Skyfornia:
My akant balance is telling me Lagos-Asaba
LMAO.... Mine also for this season.... Hopefully next year akant balance will be litty
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Russia... World Cup?
Yay.... Russia.... I'm in
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Skyfornia(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2017
beckycute1:
LMAO.... Mine also for this season.... Hopefully next year akant balance will be litty

Amen sweetie.. But we can embellish this moment together and make it pleasurable with our peanuts. Whatcha say!?
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Skyfornia:

Amen sweetie.. But we can embellish this moment together and make it pleasurable with our peanuts. Whatcha say!?
����
Biko where is it happening
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by kenevision(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
beckycute1:
Hello NL,

2018 is upon us...

The Plan is to travel as much as i can and wouldn't mind a travel minded person like me...
Plans are yet to be concluded but included in the list are Zanzibar, Kenya, Morocco, Singapore, Maldives or the tour of Europe.... If interested in any of the destinations...comment below

I intend doing Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, and some other African countries next year, then ending it with Maldives and other Visa free non African countries...

The intention is to disvirgin my passport and fill it up with much visas before doing the bigger countries in the West..

Travel and adventure is life, and I intend to live it..

Let me know your travel plans cool

7 Likes

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Skyfornia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
beckycute1:

����
Biko where is it happening

Lols.. Lagos unless you think otherwise. Meanwhile I love these scenes from your collections

1 Like

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Skyfornia:

Lols.. Lagos unless you think otherwise. Meanwhile I love these scenes from your collections

That's Obudu and a ilashe private resort in Lagos.....
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by finestboy1: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Interested.. I need to explore africa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Fela4ese: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
[/quote]zanzibar will b fine for a start
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
finestboy1:
Interested.. I need to explore africa cheesy
You should
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fela4ese:

zanzibar will b fine for a start
Plans??
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Good Morning,
i'm sure want to explore but like someone said up there my akant is screaming lagos to akure, i won't mind to be include in the plans oo.
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by schboy3: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
sounds cool to me.
ah will also like to discuss and see how far the prep qoes, cause the earlier the plan is set-up, the better for everyone.
the first step is really important, cause without it, come 6months time, will still qonna be sayinq "ah wish, ah wish". so @op, I'm qamed! even thouqh the fund isn't at hand, buh a plan wont be, so as to prepare ahead.
merci touts!
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by olystic: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2017
kenevision:

I intend doing Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, and some other African countries next year, then ending it with Maldives and other Visa free non African countries...

The intention is to disvirgin my passport and fill it up with much visas before doing the bigger countries in the West..

I have done Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Uae. I will like to tour Europe but I have been denied on three occasions but maybe I could try Malaysia by November 2018 who is in on this
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
olystic:

I have done Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Uae. I will like to tour Europe but I have been denied on three occasions but maybe I could try Malaysia by November 2018 who is in on this

What country did you use for Europe,....try Germany...with a solid application you should get it
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
kenevision:

Okay,.....but you don't need to fill up with all these visa...don't believe the myth of travel history.
I got my first UK visa on a virgin passport.....just with a solid application.
I'm thinking Maldives or Europe Tour in April/May.....

1 Like

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
I like to see myself as a smart traveller....lol
Meaning traveling to minimum 2countries on a travel ticket
Last year i was able to do Qatar/Dubai and UK/Turkey.
If i was going to travel to Kenya i will sure mix it up with Tanzania and maybe Rwanda.....the beautiful thing about this is the price difference is usually not significant.

6 Likes

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by olystic: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
beckycute1:

What country did you use for Europe,....try Germany...with a solid application you should get it

I first applied through Germany in my first schengen visa application for a business visa but I made a mistake in d application. My company introduction letter stated I was going for vacation but I said I was going for a conference as a result I was denied. The second Schengen visa I applied through the French consulate going for vacation but again I was denied and the last I applied through German embassy and I was denied again. I work as a production technican in a multinational company with a salary of about 180k per month and I submitted my statement with balance above 3 million NGN. I fee that they think since am in 30 years I should be married.
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by olystic: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
beckycute1:

Okay,.....but you don't need to fill up with all these visa...don't believe the myth of travel history.
I got my first UK visa on a virgin passport.....just with a solid application.
I'm thinking Maldives or Europe Tour in April/May.....

I plan to apply for U.K. Visa by may 2016 going by august
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by olystic: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
About d U.K. My profile is quite unusual I do not know my chances. I will be 31 when I apply by May for visa am single and I have been working for the past 5 years
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by lastclaire4(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
olystic:

I first applied through Germany in my first schengen visa application for a business visa but I made a mistake in d application. My company introduction letter stated I was going for vacation but I said I was going for a conference as a result I was denied. The second Schengen visa I applied through the French consulate going for vacation but again I was denied and the last I applied through German embassy and I was denied again. I work as a production technican in a multinational company with a salary of about 180k per month and I submitted my statement with balance above 3 million NGN. I fee that they think since am in 30 years I should be married.
Nothing like being married there. Some people choose to be celibate. The problem started from inconsistency in your application. Once you are denied schengen visa it most likely other schegen countries will deny you. Look at the reason that made them deny you and work on it. It may be that you plan to spend more than what you earn for 2-3 months or your account balance shows money lodgement that can not be explained. You can try and submit enough evidence to show you will come back. You can look at threads by justwise and learn what to include in your application.

1 Like

Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
olystic:

Been married or single has nothing to do with refusals.... You should be able to show enough ties to home country which your job can suffice for.....if you plan to reapply I will suggest you address the reason for your first denial... Add all proof of employment ID card, tax card, payslips, letter of introduction, etc
In my case, I even included promotion and increment letter...
Cross checking and proof reading of all document is key also....
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by beckycute1: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
olystic:
About d U.K. My profile is quite unusual I do not know my chances. I will be 31 when I apply by May for visa am single and I have been working for the past 5 years

Fill out your form truthfully
Gather all support documents including proof of employment as its your strongest tie to Nigerian at the moment
For bank statement.... You might want to include an LOE if you have any unusual deposits to avoid case of cash lodgement......
I included it in my application to explain all transcation above 300k......
Pray and trust God
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Ekitibiased(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
beckycute1:
I like to see myself as a smart traveller....lol
Meaning traveling to minimum 2countries on a travel ticket
Last year i was able to do Qatar/Dubai and UK/Turkey.
If i was going to travel to Kenya i will sure mix it up with Tanzania and maybe Rwanda.....the beautiful thing about this is the price difference is usually not significant.

Kenya........jan
Re: Travel Buddy Needed 2018 by Rexnegro(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
olystic:

Not enough excuse to deny u visa jor... Some of these countries are just after the visa fee bro since it's not refundable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo / Positive Things About Nigeria / Step-by-step Guide To Relocating To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.