Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move (3408 Views)

Biden Plans Reversing Trump's Jerusalem Move Despite Strong Objections / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania / US Hosts Party For Countries That Backed Jerusalem Move(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by Kophschmerzen: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Appleyard:

Thank you, comrade MONITZ. If only all folks in here could reason objectively as you have done now, instead of acting like kids. Anyway, we all have our independent nature cut out for us respectively.

Now, I'm not in the least against Trump on this, especially if you understand the circumstances that brought him to power. (But that's a story for another day).
Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has always, and will always be a major issue that will shape global endtime events.

What is it that cause the Jews to place themselves in a danger zone, after a bitter experience in the holocaust...? The surprising truth is that Jewish rule over Jerusalem is an essential element of end time biblical prophecy.

You are right, in that not everyone are Christians.But so too, everyone are'nt Muslims or so. But one thing is certain: there is a spiritual intelligence at play here. In fact, it is glaringly undeniable. The fact that many people don't agree with the Bible doesn't mean it shouldn't be referenced at all. Just as the Muslims would referenced their quoran, we Christians must go back to the Bible for backup on certain issues.

The Jews refusal to be relocated to Namibia in Africa, rather, chosen to settle where they presently belong, was in fact, foretold by prophecy.

Ezekiel 37:21-22, Jeremiah 16:14-15, and checkout the analogy below:

It was always going to be the "land of their forefathers," not a place in Namibia. Deuteronomy 30:3-5.

From Biblical times, Israel had always shared borders with Syria and Lebanon. So, when the British put them back in that same spot in 1948, they were unknowingly acting on the script of a super spiritual intelligence. Now you know why they were attacked just hours after they declared independence in 1948.

As mush as I hate Israel for killing innocent Palestinian kids, sponsoring terrorism in the region, and more, no true Bible based believer can deny that a spiritual intelligence is behind all of these recent and previous events, especially regarding Jerusalem.

BULLSH1T.

2 Likes

Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by Abbeybailey(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

BULLSH1T.
It's BS as you called it. You wonder why Freeze called the guys like this sheepies. They follow everything blindly without using their medulla. A lot of things in the Old Testament will make your skin crawl but the bible thumping nuts won't quote those to support their useless arguments.

1 Like

Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by MONITZ: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Appleyard:

Thank you, comrade MONITZ. If only all folks in here could reason objectively as you have done now, instead of acting like kids. Anyway, we all have our independent nature cut out for us respectively.

Now, I'm not in the least against Trump on this, especially if you understand the circumstances that brought him to power. (But that's a story for another day).
Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel has always, and will always be a major issue that will shape global endtime events

What is it that cause the Jews to place themselves in a danger zone, after a bitter experience in the holocaust...? The surprising truth is that Jewish rule over Jerusalem is an essential element of end time biblical prophecy.

You are right, in that not everyone are Christians.But so too, everyone are'nt Muslims or so. But one thing is certain: there is a spiritual intelligence at play here. In fact, it is glaringly undeniable. The fact that many people don't agree with the Bible doesn't mean it shouldn't be referenced at all. Just as the Muslims would referenced their quoran, we Christians must go back to the Bible for backup on certain issues.

The Jews refusal to be relocated to Namibia in Africa, rather, chosen to settle where they presently belong, was in fact, foretold by prophecy.

Ezekiel 37:21-22, Jeremiah 16:14-15, and checkout the analogy below:

It was always going to be the "land of their forefathers," not a place in Namibia. Deuteronomy 30:3-5.

From Biblical times, Israel had always shared borders with Syria and Lebanon. So, when the British put them back in that same spot in 1948, they were unknowingly acting on the script of a super spiritual intelligence. Now you know why they were attacked just hours after they declared independence in 1948.

As mush as I hate Israel for killing innocent Palestinian kids, sponsoring terrorism in the region, and more, no true Bible based believer can deny that a spiritual intelligence is behind all of these recent and previous events, especially regarding Jerusalem.

@Appleyard,I am still not convinced,the prophecy u talked about because the prophecy will simply be binding on those who share the tenets of Christianity,now how about muslims,bhuddists and people of other faith? They simply won't subscribe to the understanding of any biblical prophecy as it were as they might likely have histories of accounts where Jerusalem was bequeathed to them or don't u think so? I guess U nd I won't share the same page on this controversial 'Jerusalem'subject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by Appleyard(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
MONITZ:

@Appleyard,I am still not convinced,the prophecy u talked about because the prophecy will simply be binding on those who share the tenets of Christianity,now how about muslims,bhuddists and people of other faith? They simply won't subscribe to the understanding of any biblical prophecy as it were as they might likely have histories of accounts where Jerusalem was bequeathed to them or don't u think so? I guess U nd I won't share the same page on this controversial 'Jerusalem'subject.

You are quite correct on that. People of other faith won't share same thinking based on biblical prophecy, and I think I did mention that on my earlier post.

Not withstanding, Jerusalem is a burden stone and as a sacred religious center (housing the ancient temple of Solomon and the mosque of Oman,) its not surprising that it's generating such immense controversy globally.

Believe me on this: a tiny place like Jerusalem is receiving the global attention it has now because of the spiritual significance attached to it.
Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by MONITZ: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Appleyard:

Believe me on this: a tiny place like Jerusalem is receiving the global attention it has now because of the spiritual significance attached to it.

I agree with u on this..
Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by Whyem15: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
In Genesis 15:18-21:
On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates - the land of the Kenites ,
Kenizzites , Kadmonites , Hittites , Perizzites ,
Rephaite, Amorites, Canaanites , Girgashites and Jebusites ."
From the verse above, it is clear that the land belongs to the descendants of Abraham according to his Lord. So the Arabs also have a claim to the land as they are Abraham's descendants from Ishmael.
Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by chuksvoice: 11:56pm On May 21, 2018
noblechief:
Can youu3ksupplyy2Othis: I Need Suppliers Of Tomato, Pepper, Onions And Potato From The North. URGENT!
Please visitvwRthe link1wnin the imageUUfbelow.
f6TPaV spartan117 cAeQBS chuksvoice wDaK2N bobkezel RK2dQF solochris wXvctm dosinspector

I can supply you these items. Contact me on 080.38.29.4998
Re: 'God Is Weeping Over Donald Trump': Archbishop Tutu On Jerusalem Move by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2018
MONITZ:

There are 3 faiths brought into question where it comes to Jerusalem; Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Bible mentions Jerusalem about 650 times while it is not mentioned once in the Qu'ran. If people of other faiths want to lay claim to the land let them show it to us in their ancient texts. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo / Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? / Putin Admits US Is The Only Superpower In The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.