Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Who Is A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A Muslim? (1405 Views)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2017
A Muslim Is That Person That Submits To The Will Of ALLAH. That Follows Quran And Hadiths, That Believes In It, That Follows Its Teachings And Submits To It. A Muslim Follows, Believes, Acts According To Quran And Hadiths With The Understanding Of Rightly Guided Sahabahs . . .
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
To those people who do not believe in HADITHS . . . ALLAH said, we should follow ALLAH and Rosul (prophet muhammad) .. ALLAH also said, whenever there is misunderstanding between you people, refer it back to ALLAH and Rosul (prophet muhammad) .. Quran is the "word" of ALLAH sent to prophet muhammad through angel jubril while Hadith is the word of ALLAH revealed through the lips of prophet muhammad... that is why 80% of ISLAM laws and obligations are found in the hadith .. although there are some hadith that are fake, lies, weak, fabricated and attached to rosul sayings, THAT IS EXACTLY THE JOB OF IMAM BUKHARI AND MUSLIM AND OTHER IMAMS THAT ARE SPECIALIZED IN HADITH SCIENCE. the most trusted book of hadiths are bukhari and muslim ..
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2017
ALLAH called every single firoq, hizbiy, sect, egbe KUFAR in quran and also prophet muhammad called every firoq, hizbiy, sect, egbe KUFAR in his hadith and adviced us to stay away from them and never to join them no matter what . . . SURATUL SURA 21 ..BUKHARI 7084, MUSLIM 1847 . . In the hadith, the definition of Firoq was potrayed, 1. they will have a name. . probably named after their leader or manhaj. 2. they will have a leader. . amir or even amir and amira 3. they will always go against islam teachings.. always condemn islam or twisting its real meaning
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
The 1st firoq was KHAWARIJ ..( 1. they do call sinner a KAFIR 2. they do call muslims a KAFIR 3. they do protest, criticize, fight against the government 4. they do kill muslims . . . .dats their manhaj. .their aqeedah ) . . rosul warned sahabahs of khawarij and command them to kill them when they showup. . the 1st khawarij was a sahabah named quweziroh. He said war booty rosul shared amongst them, rosul was unjust. THAT STATEMENT MADE HIM A KAFIR. # THAT STATEMENT MAKES HIM WHO IS A MUSLIM A NON MUSLIM INSTANTLY # . .Umar instantly called quweziroh a kafir, and he asked rosul permission to cut off his head. rosul said umar should not kill him that he is the man that khawarij generation will come from. . LESSON LEARNT IN THIS HADITH. 1. A muslim can become a kafir 2. Kafir are to be killed on the order of amir 3. we can call someone who does kufru act a kafir. . . check bukhari and muslim for hadiths on khawarij . .J
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Khawarij sect came into existence during ALI regime and he and sahabahs KILLED THEM . . then came shia . . shia sect came into existence also #k# p# during ALI regime . .HE BURNED THEM ALL .. then came SUFI . . SUFI and SHIA share the same aqeedah in some aspects, worshiping graves, following shehu \ woli blindly ..shia sect calls them imam instead of shehu/ woli . . they both do tawasul with human being names and other sacred things . . SUFI were killed during muhammad bin abdul wahab era in saudi arabia. .thats why sufi hates saudi and muhammad bin abdulwahab alot. . . THE POINT HERE IS, SECTS, EGBE, FIROQ, HIZBIY ARE NOT MUSLIMS. .THEY DO NOT FOLLOW QURAN OR HADITHS OR SAHABAHS ..they follow their founder. .their amir
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
SUFI follows ibn arabi, alawee, ahmad tijani, ibrahim niyas, baba adama al ilory, baba kamali and other tohgut, SHIA follows komeni and their other imams, TABLIG follows ILYAS and their so called elders, TADOMUN follows isa akindele and their other imams; thats exactly how every sect follows their imams and ignores prophet muhammad.. t.m.c, nasfat, izala, qoreeb, mutazila, murjia, qodariyah, khawarij and others. . THEY ARE ALL KUFAR. . .i didnt make takfir of them, am just repeating what ALLAH, ROSUL AND SAHABAHS said.
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Also there are some people that call themselves follower of prophet muhammad BUT they are not. . how to identify them . - 1. they do not belong to any sect BUT they will never condemn any sect, they will respect the sects amir, they will be friends with them, they will accept their invitations and always defend them . 2. they will always go against the teachings of prophet muhammad that those sects too are against 3. they will always do tawil of quran and hadith 4. they will always quote confusing and non clear proof and leave very clear proof 5. they do hate muslims and do join hands with the kufars to fight against muslims
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
6. No matter what a muslim do, we cant call such person a kafir . . Alaro, amubieya, sarumi, sharof ogbomosho, ejigbo, alase, alata, mualiy, asrau bilal and others like them . . stay away from their lectures ..they are propagating dolal. IF YOU DO UNDERSTAND HOW TO TAKE DALIL FOR ISLAM MATTERS, which is QURAN, HADITH, IJMAH SAHABAH and QIYAS.. you will see their dolal vividly ..ALARO bows to greet, supports democracy, supports, respects, defend and attend the sects leader and their invitation, does walimah haqeeqoh, public nikkah, tesuba isnt bidia, eating with spoon isnt bidia, no matter what a muslim do, we cant call him\her kafir and other kufru he legalized, sharof, rejects qobla zawal, said m.s.s.n isnt a firoq that name doesnt matter but what is done, attended IVC to deliver lecture to m.s.s.n, made takfir of muslims(jabata and co), does walimah haqeeqoh,nikah,graduationquran, amubieya, bends to greet,no kafir am0ng muslims,attends ACADIP lecture, make takfir of muslim(jabata&co)
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
said its only soilder that can wear footwear to perform salat, does walimah quran, rejects qobla zawal .. ejigbo, sarumi and others like them are on the same dolal as them. . sarumi said baba adama, baba kamali, faroq onikijipa, isa akindele are muslim, no kafir among muslim no matter what he or she does, make takfir of muslims(jabata&co)
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Asrau bilal is a tadomun sect member, supports democracy, sent a muslim to prision because he explained that islam is against democracy, and have his beared shaved and also sent him and another muslim to prison ..and every single firoq member were so happy with the victimization of suffering of a muslim .. and they stood by the side of asrau bilal e.g isa akindele and others ..... Isa akindele is tadomun amir, he is specialized in jin and also said no w0man is barren, does collect adkar from jins, do proud of ruqiyah ..its n0t ruqiyah according to rosul but according to sufi and other kufars
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
To know more about islam and its enemies hiding under the name of islam . . visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download lectures there ..listen to it and follow the dalil given to you from quran and hadith
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by AlBaqir(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
A Muslim Is That Person That Submits To The Will Of ALLAH. That Follows Quran And Hadiths, That Believes In It, That Follows Its Teachings And Submits To It. A Muslim Follows, Believes, Acts According To Quran And Hadiths With The Understanding Of Rightly Guided Sahabahs . . .

# That is not how Allah describe a Muslim in His holy Book.

Holy Qur'an:

"The Bedouins say: "We believe". Say: "You have not believed. However, say: 'We have become Muslims'. And faith has not yet entered your hearts. But, if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not decrease anything in reward for your deeds..." {Qur'an 49:14}

# This is to say a Muslim is whoever declare kalimat shahadatain even if faith is not yet entered his heart.

# You need proper school of Islam to be taught not Jabata school that keeps on feeding you with rubbish.

You can read better here:
www.nairaland.com/2105430/difference-between-muslim-mumin-believer

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ShaheedBinAliyu:
To those people who do not believe in HADITHS . . . ALLAH said, we should follow ALLAH and Rosul (prophet muhammad) .. ALLAH also said, whenever there is misunderstanding between you people, refer it back to ALLAH and Rosul (prophet muhammad) .. Quran is the "word" of ALLAH sent to prophet muhammad through angel jubril while Hadith is the word of ALLAH revealed through the lips of prophet muhammad... that is why 80% of ISLAM laws and obligations are found in the hadith .. although there are some hadith that are fake, lies, weak, fabricated and attached to rosul sayings, THAT IS EXACTLY THE JOB OF IMAM BUKHARI AND MUSLIM AND OTHER IMAMS THAT ARE SPECIALIZED IN HADITH SCIENCE. the most trusted book of hadiths are bukhari and muslim ..
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ALLAH called every single firoq, hizbiy, sect, egbe KUFAR in quran and also prophet muhammad called every firoq, hizbiy, sect, egbe KUFAR in his hadith and adviced us to stay away from them and never to join them no matter what . . . SURATUL SURA 21 ..BUKHARI 7084, MUSLIM 1847 . . In the hadith, the definition of Firoq was potrayed, 1. they will have a name. . probably named after their leader or manhaj. 2. they will have a leader. . amir or even amir and amira 3. they will always go against islam teachings.. always condemn islam or twisting its real meaning
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Khawarij sect came into existence during ALI regime and he and sahabahs KILLED THEM . . then came shia . . shia sect came into existence also #k# p# during ALI regime . .HE BURNED THEM ALL .. then came SUFI . . SUFI and SHIA share the same aqeedah in some aspects, worshiping graves, following shehu \ woli blindly ..shia sect calls them imam instead of shehu/ woli . . they both do tawasul with human being names and other sacred things . . SUFI were killed during muhammad bin abdul wahab era in saudi arabia. .thats why sufi hates saudi and muhammad bin abdulwahab alot. . . THE POINT HERE IS, SECTS, EGBE, FIROQ, HIZBIY ARE NOT MUSLIMS. .THEY DO NOT FOLLOW QURAN OR HADITHS OR SAHABAHS ..they follow their founder. .their amir
ShaheedBinAliyu:
SUFI follows ibn arabi, alawee, ahmad tijani, ibrahim niyas, baba adama al ilory, baba kamali and other tohgut, SHIA follows komeni and their other imams, TABLIG follows ILYAS and their so called elders, TADOMUN follows isa akindele and their other imams; thats exactly how every sect follows their imams and ignores prophet muhammad.. t.m.c, nasfat, izala, qoreeb, mutazila, murjia, qodariyah, khawarij and others. . THEY ARE ALL KUFAR. . .i didnt make takfir of them, am just repeating what ALLAH, ROSUL AND SAHABAHS said.
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Also there are some people that call themselves follower of prophet muhammad BUT they are not. . how to identify them . - 1. they do not belong to any sect BUT they will never condemn any sect, they will respect the sects amir, they will be friends with them, they will accept their invitations and always defend them . 2. they will always go against the teachings of prophet muhammad that those sects too are against 3. they will always do tawil of quran and hadith 4. they will always quote confusing and non clear proof and leave very clear proof 5. they do hate muslims and do join hands with the kufars to fight against muslims
ShaheedBinAliyu:
6. No matter what a muslim do, we cant call such person a kafir . . Alaro, amubieya, sarumi, sharof ogbomosho, ejigbo, alase, alata, mualiy, asrau bilal and others like them . . stay away from their lectures ..they are propagating dolal. IF YOU DO UNDERSTAND HOW TO TAKE DALIL FOR ISLAM MATTERS, which is QURAN, HADITH, IJMAH SAHABAH and QIYAS.. you will see their dolal vividly ..ALARO bows to greet, supports democracy, supports, respects, defend and attend the sects leader and their invitation, does walimah haqeeqoh, public nikkah, tesuba isnt bidia, eating with spoon isnt bidia, no matter what a muslim do, we cant call him\her kafir and other kufru he legalized, sharof, rejects qobla zawal, said m.s.s.n isnt a firoq that name doesnt matter but what is done, attended IVC to deliver lecture to m.s.s.n, made takfir of muslims(jabata and co), does walimah haqeeqoh,nikah,graduationquran, amubieya, bends to greet,no kafir am0ng muslims,attends ACADIP lecture, make takfir of muslim(jabata&co)
ShaheedBinAliyu:
said its only soilder that can wear footwear to perform salat, does walimah quran, rejects qobla zawal .. ejigbo, sarumi and others like them are on the same dolal as them. . sarumi said baba adama, baba kamali, faroq onikijipa, isa akindele are muslim, no kafir among muslim no matter what he or she does, make takfir of muslims(jabata&co)
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Asrau bilal is a tadomun sect member, supports democracy, sent a muslim to prision because he explained that islam is against democracy, and have his beared shaved and also sent him and another muslim to prison ..and every single firoq member were so happy with the victimization of suffering of a muslim .. and they stood by the side of asrau bilal e.g isa akindele and others ..... Isa akindele is tadomun amir, he is specialized in jin and also said no w0man is barren, does collect adkar from jins, do proud of ruqiyah ..its n0t ruqiyah according to rosul but according to sufi and other kufars
ShaheedBinAliyu:
To know more about islam and its enemies hiding under the name of islam . . visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download lectures there ..listen to it and follow the dalil given to you from quran and hadith

ALL THE ABOVE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM JABATA'S CASSETTE. (Word for word). At-taqleed at its peak (pure shirk)
I'm very sure you have never open any of those hadeeth your are quoting. Since your teacher's claim is that he is upon the manhaj is the salafs , why haven't you quoted from them ?
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
IZALA member . .i do not expect you to understand what taqleed is. taqleed is following blindly..even though its wrong, u will still follow. .just like u follow ur izala amir. . . SHIA MEMBER. . i do not expect you too to understand that kalma shahadah and what i explained are the samething and also is what angel jubril asked rosul . . .first go erase the kufru and bidia in your system. . the 1st step is to leave your firoq, your hizbiy, your egbe ..then you will start to understand islam.
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
IZALA member . .i do not expect you to understand what taqleed is. TAQLEED ISNT USED FOR SOMEONE FOLLOWING PROPHET MUHAMMAD. taqleed is following blindly..even though its wrong, u will still follow. .just like u follow ur izala amir. . . SHIA MEMBER. . i do not expect you too to understand that kalma shahadah and what i explained are the samething and also is what angel jubril asked rosul . . .first go erase the kufru and bidia in your system. . the 1st step is to leave your firoq, your hizbiy, your egbe ..then you will start to understand islam.
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
IZALA member . .i do not expect you to understand what taqleed is. TAQLEED ISNT USED FOR SOMEONE FOLLOWING PROPHET MUHAMMAD. taqleed is following blindly..even though its wrong, u will still follow. .just like u follow ur izala amir. . . SHIA MEMBER. . i do not expect you too to understand that kalma shahadah and what i explained are the samething and also is what angel jubril asked rosul . . .first go erase the kufru and bidia in your system. . the 1st step is to leave your firoq, your hizbiy, your egbe ..then you will start to understand islam.

You didn't explain anything, you were just transliterating jabata word for word grin grin
My challenged is simple since you quoted those ahdeeth even if you can't fully quote the Arabic version at least send us an image of it since you have it at home, jabata do come with a sack containing books he claims he read to his mosque every Sundays. Do us the favour of quoting the hadeeth in full (Arabic) and I will start taking you serious
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fundamentalist:

You didn't explain anything, you were just transliterating jabata word for word grin grin
My challenged is simple since you quoted those ahdeeth even if you can't fully quote the Arabic version at least send us an image of it since you have it at home, jabata do come with a sack containing books he claims he read to his mosque every Sundays. Do us the favour of quoting the hadeeth in full (Arabic) and I will start taking you serious
LAUGHING ..kini jabata se fun e gan? y so much hatred? o ni problem gan o. . LETS ASSUME I QUOTE JABATA WORD FOR WORD. . correct what i said there that is wrong na . . .i did not quote him word for word. .just the dalil. those explanations are MINE. and if i quote sheik solih uthaymeen word for word, am doing taqleed abi sheik is wr0ng? channel your anger towards better stuff mr.izala
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
LAUGHING ..kini jabata se fun e gan? y so much hatred? o ni problem gan o. . LETS ASSUME I QUOTE JABATA WORD FOR WORD. . correct what i said there that is wrong na . . .i did not quote him word for word. .just the dalil. those explanations are MINE. and if i quote sheik solih uthaymeen word for word, am doing taqleed abi sheik is wr0ng? channel your anger towards better stuff mr.izala

Call me whatever you like, respond to my challenge, prove of us you have sahih Muslim at home just like you proved to us you are a plumber lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Call me whatever you like, respond to my challenge, prove of us you have sahih Muslim at home just like you proved to us you are a plumber lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIRA AT HOME except explanation of solat by al baani. . SIFATU SOLAT
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIRA AT HOME except explanation of solat by al baani. . SIFATU SOLAT

From the above quote it explains that your previous statements were lies. You claimed the words for opening this thread were yours and you quoted ahadeeths from sahihain and yet you don't have the books. So tell us where u got your words, please don't tell me you received revelations wink wink
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fundamentalist:

From the above quote it explains that your previous statements were lies. You claimed the words for opening this thread were yours and you quoted ahadeeths from sahihain and yet you don't have the books. So tell us where u got your words, please don't tell me you received revelations wink wink
LAUGHING. . i heard from lectures, verified the hadiths from hadith app on android and on internet.. bobo yi o ni problem gan o
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
LAUGHING. . i heard from lectures, verified the hadiths from hadith app on android and on internet.. bobo yi o ni problem gan o

Your teacher happens to be a very good lier and you are sure showing no sign of letting down in that regard .

A sinbian phone with a hadith software app and internet ........ Chai embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Your teacher happens to be a very good lier and you are sure showing no sign of letting down in that regard .

A sinbian phone with a hadith software app and internet ........ Chai embarassed embarassed
LAUGING. .MR IZALA, so internet hadith and hadith in book differs. and jabata is a lair. laughing . . . . elegbe ni e. . ALLAH TI PE YIN NI KEFERI, ANABI PE YIN NI KEFERI, AWON SAABE PE YIN NI KEFERI, AWON SALAFS PE YIN NI KEFERI
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
LAUGING. .MR IZALA, so internet hadith and hadith in book differs. and jabata is a lair. laughing . . . . elegbe ni e. . ALLAH TI PE YIN NI KEFERI, ANABI PE YIN NI KEFERI, AWON SAABE PE YIN NI KEFERI, AWON SALAFS PE YIN NI KEFERI

Mr rightly guided , you have shown to be a jahil murakkab from just little discussion I have had with you. Making yourself look like you are better than others is enough to declare you a kafir .

iblis comes to mind

Oh am sorry you don't have knowledge of tafsir why should I bring that up smiley smiley

What you are practicing is exactly what took iblis out of paradise

Its what made karun a kafir

"There are three things that destroys a human being , stinginess, following of desires (hawa) and making yourself look better than others" sahih Jami sagher hadith no 804

If I were you I would think before I talk. Your teacher has been shown his mistakes but he thinks covering them with lies will help him rather it takes 100 lies to cover a single truth.
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Mr rightly guided , you have shown to be a jahil murakkab from just little discussion I have had with you. Making yourself look like you are better than others is enough to declare you a kafir .

iblis comes to mind

Oh am sorry you don't have knowledge of tafsir why should I bring that up smiley smiley

What you are practicing is exactly what took iblis out of paradise

Its what made karun a kafir

"There are three things that destroys a human being , stinginess, following of desires (hawa) and making yourself look better than others" sahih Jami sagher hadith no 804

If I were you I would think before I talk. Your teacher has been shown his mistakes but he thinks covering them with lies will help him rather it takes 100 lies to cover a single truth.
LIST THE MISTAKES OF JABATA AND CORRECT IT . . i gave u dalil that u are threading the wr0ng path YOU SAID AM PROUD.. u are not ok at all mr.izala . .gm
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by AlBaqir(m): 4:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Funda.mentalist:

Empiree, come n see how Police catch thief grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Empiree: 5:03am On Dec 10, 2017
grin shocked grin grin
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2017
EMPIREE. A SUFI THAT CLAIMS HE FOLLOWS PROPHET MUHAMMAD. SOKODOBO. A M.S.S.N THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW PROPHET MUHAMMAD. FUNDAMENTALIST AN IZALA MEMBER THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW PROPHET MUHAMMAD. ALBAQIR A SHIA MEMBER THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW PROPHET MUHAMMAD. . . shia, sufi, izala, m.s.s.n . .all these sects aqeedah differs, manhaj differs . .and rosul has just 1 aqeedah and manhaj . . . and they hate themselves o. .its when sunnah starts evolving that they unite together, .
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
EMPIREE. A SUFI THAT CLAIMS HE FOLLOWS PROPHET MUHAMMAD. SOKODOBO. A M.S.S.N THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW PROPHET MUHAMMAD. FUNDAMENTALIST AN IZALA MEMBER THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW PROPHET MUHAMMAD. ALBAQIR A SHIA MEMBER THAT CLAIMS TO FOLLOW PROPHET MUHAMMAD. . . shia, sufi, izala, m.s.s.n . .all these sects aqeedah differs, manhaj differs . .and rosul has just 1 aqeedah and manhaj . . . and they hate themselves o. .its when sunnah starts evolving that they unite together, .

Let me make this on an advise for you

Sometimes ago someone was telling me jabata preaches (wasi) , I replied No, He spends his time abusing people.

Since you spent your time listening to him , you have inherited that trait.

" A person follows the religion of his friend, so beware of the friend you choose " - Hadith

Though an Ilorin indigene, I spent almost my entire life in the North, meaning I know a great detail of how boko haram started.

There is no difference between Muhammad Yusuf ideology and that of jabata
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Let me make this on an advise for you

Sometimes ago someone was telling me jabata preaches (wasi) , I replied No, He spends his time abusing people.

Since you spent your time listening to him , you have inherited that trait.

" A person follows the religion of his friend, so beware of the friend you choose " - Hadith

Though an Ilorin indigene, I spent almost my entire life in the North, meaning I know a great detail of how boko haram started.

There is no difference between Muhammad Yusuf ideology and that of jabata
EXPLAIN HOW JABATA AND YUSUF IDEOLOGY ARE SAME . .
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Since you don't read let me make it easier for you. Muhammad Yusuf shares similar traits like jabata.

Just like Yusuf wasnt a scholar so is your teacher. He saw everyone in the north as people who knew nothing except himself off course including his teachers . When he understood that he was wrong on his misguided ideology he wasn't ready to back down.

Let me take you back a little, we all know jabata declared imam nawawi a kafir . He held this view for a long time and during a lot of his blind followers including people like you died with that belief. Later when he understood that he could no longer hold that belief due to unrefuted proofs from scholars , he claimed he has repented from it.

We say good, what about your students that died with that aqeedah?

We all know the hadith of someone declaring a Muslim a kafir if he is not a kafir , it would go back to him
Re: Who Is A Muslim? by Fundamentalist: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Since you don't read let me make it easier for you. Muhammad Yusuf shares similar traits like jabata.

Just like Yusuf wasnt a scholar so is your teacher. He saw everyone in the north as people who knew nothing except himself off course including his teachers . When he understood that he was wrong on his misguided ideology he wasn't ready to back down.

Let me take you back a little, we all know jabata declared imam nawawi a kafir . He held this view for a long time and during which a lot of his blind followers including people like you died with that belief. Later when he understood that he could no longer hold that belief due to unrefuted proofs from scholars , he claimed he has repented from it.

We say good, what about your students that died with that aqeedah?

We all know the hadith of someone declaring a Muslim a kafir if he is not a kafir , it would go back to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The True "muslim Lady" / How Fast Do You Read And Complete Qur'an With Tajweed? / Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.