Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (87007 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by AleAirHub(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
And I hope yours is very soon undecided
ibkkk:
BabbanBura grin

When are we getting married?
wink

omooba969 grin
When are we getting married? wink

Lemme stop here grin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because I'm not ready for it and I hate that topic like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! Girls are just too deceptive for my liking....
Wanna be a bachelor for life? I see it in you.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Gwan2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
I was listening to a radio program in Kaduna some days back, the program was about calling and wishing your bf,gf or spouse good. One lady called and said she wants to wish her bf of seven years happy birthday, that she loves him so much. undecided The preseenter was astonished that he asked why has the guy not proposed yet, what is he waiting for? Only for the swegbe/banzaa bakwai lady to make up an excuse for the guy by saying she is the one delaying the whole thing, that she is not ready..Idiot.
Seven good years dating....Mtcheeeew
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
After 6 months of serious dating, the topic must come into the picture. I don't date for play. 23 is knocking around the corner.
stop lying you're older than 23, the last time I checked it was 33

2 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by MobilityExpress: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
DJ Cuppy should come and ask me ‘when are we getting married?’ Don’t be shy grin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Wanna be a bachelor for life? I see it in you.
wetin concern you?is it your bachelorhood?

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Why?

There are factors to consider before asking such a question so ladies better not take this out of context and be asking such question anyhow.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
kini

Impressed thats all.....What if the dude says he wants to marry you like in the next 2 years, lets say by 25, will you agree?

Plus how long does it take you to decide if you want to can marry someone? Six months ain't enough time to know someone very well o....
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Toks2008(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That is why I like sensible men...It's only sensible men that reason this way

Men are totally different from boys...If you say that to a boy consider the relationship Shaky because he will think the lady is a desperado

As for me i can't date more than 2 years max

Two years is too much...at most 6 months...except you are dating a boy. ..real men know the very first time they see a lady if she is the type they can marry...long courtship is for players except the guy is still in his 20s when he met you but if a guy is in his 30s and he does not bring up the matter biko ask him.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stop lying you're older than 23, the last time I checked it was 33
Where are the reciepts?
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
AleAirHub:

Sure smiley
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
khome:
Lol. Wetin dt one come mean

Mama,na street thingz o!
grin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
wetin concern you?is it your bachelorhood?
Will you kindly shattap. I appreciate it bro.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
jaxxy:

There are factors to consider before asking such a question so ladies better not take this out of context and be asking such question anyhow.
Factors like what if I may ask?
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by AleAirHub(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Remember to DM me d venue kiss kiss
ibkkk:

Sure smiley
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Come over here baby
Safiaa:
After 6 months of serious dating, the topic must come into the picture. I don't date for play. 23 is knocking around the corner.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
byemx06:

hmmmm.....ooo NLA.....

Eh!
E gba mi! shocked
What's the meaning?
I'm not decoding that "ooo NLA"
I want to believe it's not what I'm thinking
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Uyiii: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Who told you they are two grin
I have 1001 grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Will you kindly shattap. I appreciate it bro.

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackfyre:

Impressed thats all.....What if the dude says he wants to marry you like in the next 2 years, lets say by 25, will you agree?

Plus how long does it take you to decide if you want to can marry someone? Six months ain't enough time to know someone very well o....
Im not dating a guy for two years plus. I'm sorry, end of story. Six months to a year is enough time to get to know somebody. I've been in the dating game, I know what its all about and I know what I want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Uyiii post=63121524][/quote]

grin
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by unipol(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
If they ask important question, who will talk of things that will bring them money.
Many ladies are interested in material things than than marriage after all men are not scarce and many can marry them in future.

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by ibkkk(f): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Witch. Are you the general secretary or minister of sadness? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please, come again!
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by afroxyz: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Just tell us you were not man enough to pop the question
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Civeli(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
The good one's will ask but those unserioused one will keep enjoy the fucking and sucking. Anyway, not all of them are house wife materials, so they wouldn't ask.
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by pauldiamonds: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE BABE,WHEN ARE YOU OFFICIALIZING THIS KPEKUS

2 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by purples25(f): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na so. Another time a bunch of men will come out to warn women from pressurising them, that it's even a turn off and will even stop them from proposing once the woman asks. There is nothing you can do to please a man or make the relationship work because nothing can please a man. He only chooses to be pleased.

If your relationship works and leads to marriage, it's just God, or your own fleeting luck. Not by anything you do for man whose list of demands never stops or never stops changing.

3 Likes

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not dating a guy for two years plus. I'm sorry, end of story. Six months to a year is enough time to get to know somebody. I've been in the dating game, I know what its all about and I know what I want.

Wow....no need to be sorry, you making sense.....so if possible like this if the right man comes, by 24, you will be a married woman...

I think it's nice...no time bouncing around thinking you chopping life.... I pray you meet the right dude who shares your view of things too....
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Off topic ,is it just me or does anyone else see Gucci and automatically assume yahoo yahoo,it's like scammers official uniform

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
AleAirHub:

BabbanBura over to you sir. grin

ibkkk no slacking, on the sidelines though. wink
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by Safiaa(f): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Come over here baby
lipsrsealed
Re: I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Factors like what if I may ask?

B4 u ask such question u need to ask him a better question. if ure d main chick or a side chick 1st.

2ndly how long and serious has it been?

3rd wat value uve added within such period besides u know wat

4th. Is he ready for such commitments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.