Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Word Made Flesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Made Flesh (301 Views)

Word Made Flesh / The Gospel Is Jesus - God Made Flesh! / God Made Flesh 21/06/2019 Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Made Flesh by phlopholly: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2017
The Word was made flesh . . . full of grace and truth.
—John 1:14

On the cover of your Bible and my Bible appear the words “Holy Bible.” Do you know why the Bible is called holy? Why should it be called holy when so much lust and hate and greed and war are found in it? It is because the Bible tells the truth. It tells the truth about God, about man, and about the devil. The Bible teaches that we exchange the truth of God for the devil’s lie about sex, for example; and drugs, and alcohol, and religious hypocrisy. Jesus Christ is the ultimate truth. Furthermore, He told the truth. Jesus said that He was the truth, and the truth would make us free.

Prayer for the day
Almighty God, I thank You for the truth which You have given me through Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

End Time / Are Tithers Aware There Are More Important Things Than Tithe? / The Promises Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.