Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye (453 Views)

Souljaboy Insults Wizkid Over 2010 Tweet By Wizkid Calling Him "Wack" / Between Daddy Freeze And A Follower Who Asked Him For Financial Support / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by stane007: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2017
A prayer tweet accredited to Pastor Adeboye which read 'Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don't repent, they won't see the new year', has set Nigerian Twitter space fire. 

While some defended the tweet, Nigerians including Daddy Freeze and Eldee have called out the General Overseer of RCCG, saying we are in the age of grace not curse. Here are some tweets; 

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerians-daddy-freeze-react-prayer-tweet-pastor-adeboye/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
RCCG couldn't be more wrong
Re: Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
shocked Hmmmm...
Re: Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by goldbim(f): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin later they "ll say it's mountain of fire that likes fall down and die prayers. lipsrsealed.whatever happened to addressing the powers not the person!
Re: Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
But there is a clause there na, "if they don't repent"

Somebody cannot come and be a witch to my progress, na knock off....straight

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
wetin b curse deir Naw.... u dey disturb ur family member ni
Re: Nigerians, Daddy Freeze And Eldee React To Prayer Tweet By Pastor Adeboye by ArcFresky(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Smh..... plenty Nigerians go still shout amen...
Not knowing they are the one blocking themselves by collecting bribes, cheating, embezlin, n doing all sorts

(1) (Reply)

G-worldwide Has Paid Kiss Daniel Over NGN120 Million Naira,singers Family Fetish / Lil Kesh Shares Bedroom Picture With A Mannequin / I Have Never Tasted Alcohol In My Life - Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.