Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Travelling To UAE (dubai) What Are My Chances? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To UAE (dubai) What Are My Chances? (621 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / Public Transportation In Dubai: What Every Visitor There Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travelling To UAE (dubai) What Are My Chances? by omochelsea004(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
hi guys, i have a relative that want to help me enter UAE, Dubai to be precise, but i am skeptical of my chances, please anyone with useful info or experience should enlighten me, is getting UAE visa easier than that of American visa? and another thing is that this Lybia slave trade is really making things hard, i don't want to be victim, i don't want to start what i will later regret all my life because no one can be trusted, but in my mind i love to be there, pls help a brother
Re: Travelling To UAE (dubai) What Are My Chances? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
omochelsea004:
hi guys, i have a relative that want to help me enter UAE, Dubai to be precise, but i am skeptical of my chances, please anyone with useful info or experience should enlighten me, is getting UAE visa easier than that of American visa? and another thing is that this Lybia slave trade is really making things hard, i don't want to be victim, i don't want to start what i will later regret all my life because no one can be
l trusted, but in my mind i love to be there, pls help a brother

There is a thread on here for those traveling to UAE

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Travelling To UAE (dubai) What Are My Chances? by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
YOUNGELDER1:

There is a thread on here for those traveling to UAE

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

(1)

Nigerian Migrants Escape Trump's America / Kenya Airways Offers Lagos Travellers Special Discount For Low Season / Traveling From Lagos To Okpella (directions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.