Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

When you build a wall around yourself. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you build a wall around yourself. (25132 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by toks208: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Dindondin:
no mind the op. But he tried to pass a strong msg to our girls. They should use their brain well to know that being friendly doesn't result to dating. They should be ready to accept t friends & know when to unfriend those that overdo

Lobatan! but guys are not left out too
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by toks208: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Coldfeets:
How do you expect someone to make sense out of something you don't know if it makes sense even though it was supposedly written by you? tongue

I just hate seeing that concluding line you so often use in your speech these days.

lmao! that line is referring to the readers not the writer.
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by dreamland24: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Wetin concern me��
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by Herrmes: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
No, it doesn't make sense.
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by Noblefreeman(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
your post added no monetary value to me too bad
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by phemmyfour: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
E no go pass woman matter.

Modified.

So in essence, you're saying people should be open to make friends but did you forget that everyone mustn't be your friend?.
I will look for you

And I will find you

And I will be your friend by force
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by Alphazulu1: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil
Re: When you build a wall around yourself. by calmnquiet(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Allow them in
Give them a chance to know you
Show them you care too much and they will just ride over you. not falling for that again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Test True Love / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.