Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 AM

Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua (2630 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / Islamic Ruling On DNA Testing To Establish Paternity / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dua is ibaadah and we must do it exactly the way rosul did it without adding nor removing nor interchanging its place.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
saying Amen after dua is something that is partaining to christians and traditionalist idol worshipers .. its been brought into islam by the sect called SUFI .. mUSLIMs only follow quran and hadiths according to the understanding of the sahabahs . . THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ROSUL MADE DUA FOR SAHABAHS, MADE DUA IN FRONT OF THEM and there is no single sahabah that said ameen after rosul made dua for them or infront of them ... there are so many hadiths where rosul made dua for sahabahs. .non said ameen nor rosul commanded them to say ameen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . saying ameen after dua is clearly not in islam because it has no proof in islam. STAY AWAY FROM BIDHA.. BIDHA IS KUFRU
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by tolanee(f): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Du’aa’ and saying Ameen to it are acts of worship; what is prescribed is to say Ameen to the du’aa’ of one who is saying du’aa’ at that moment. As for a du’aa’ recorded on a tape, it is not prescribed to say Ameen to it, because there is not really a person who is saying du’aa’.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. 

Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
tolanee:
Du’aa’ and saying Ameen to it are acts of worship; what is prescribed is to say Ameen to the du’aa’ of one who is saying du’aa’ at that moment. As for a du’aa’ recorded on a tape, it is not prescribed to say Ameen to it, because there is not really a person who is saying du’aa’.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. 

Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas 
FATAWA WITHOUT NO DALIL . . muslims follow dalil not what alfa said. .ERI LO MATTER
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by Empiree: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
saying Amen after dua is something that is partaining to christians and traditionalist idol worshipers .. its been brought into islam by the sect called SUFI .. mUSLIMs only follow quran and hadiths according to the understanding of the sahabahs . . THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ROSUL MADE DUA FOR SAHABAHS, MADE DUA IN FRONT OF THEM and there is no single sahabah that said ameen after rosul made dua for them or infront of them ... there are so many hadiths where rosul made dua for sahabahs. .non said ameen nor rosul commanded them to say ameen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . saying ameen after dua is clearly not in islam because it has no proof in islam. STAY AWAY FROM BIDHA.. BIDHA IS KUFRU
Maybe that's why you are unable to secure a job for a long time now bcuz anytime your momma prayed for you to get a job, you just look like MUMU and not say "Ameen". If saying "Ameen" after dua was brought by the SUFI, it means SUFI revived the sunnah. See below

ShaheedBinAliyu:
FATAWA WITHOUT NO DALIL . . muslims follow dalil not what alfa said. .ERI LO MATTER
Since youare are shouting "DALIL", here, take these and shove it down your throat.

Some scholars say ameen is the abbreviation of the word Allaahummastajib lana which means "Oh Allah accept our invocation"

or O Allah, respond to, (or answer) what we have said. Other scholars say it is derived from the word Āmana (Arabic: آمن‎) which means So be it

There are many ahadith which state the importance of Ameen. Some say that if our saying Ameen coincides with that of the angels our previous sins get washed away. Also a few hadiths say that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to say it after finishing Surah Fatihah and he used to say it loudly.

Saying it is a sunnah. It means you can chose not to do it.

Hadith about Ameen -

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 2

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “When the Imam says: ‘Ghair-il-Maghdubi ‘Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1:7)), then you must say, ‘Ameen’, for if one's utterance of ‘Ameen’ coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven.”

Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 828

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) while teaching us (the principles of faith), said: Do not try to go ahead of the Imam, recite takbir when he recites it. and when he says:" Nor of those who err," you should say Amin, bow down when lie bows down, and when he says:" Allah listens to him who praises Him," say:" O Allah, our Lord, to Thee be the praise".

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 12 :: Hadith 747

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Say Amin" when the Imam says it and if the Amin of any one of you coincides with that of the angels then all his past sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab said, "Allah's Apostle used to Say "Amin."

Dawud :: Book 3 : Hadith 938

Narrated AbuZuhayr an-Numayri:

AbuMisbah al-Muqra'i said: We used to sit in the company of AbuZuhayr an-Numayri. He was a companion of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), and he used to narrate good traditions. Once a man from among us made a supplication. He said: End it with the utterance of Amin, for Amin is like a seal on the book.

AbuZuhayr said: I shall tell you about that. We went out with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) one night and came upon a man who made supplication with persistence. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) waited to hear him. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He will have done something which guarantees (Paradise for him) if he puts a seal to it. One of the people asked: What should he use as a seal? He replied: Amin, for if he ends it with Amin, he will do something which guarantees (Paradise for him).

Then the man who questioned the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) came to the man who was supplicating, and said to him: So-and-so, end it with Amin and receive the good news. These are the words of Mahmud.

There are more proofs. I thought you said there isn't dalil?. You don't even have dalil for your stupid "fatwa" (op) but you are repudiating other?.

Go back to ile keu, buddy

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Saying "amin" doesnt guarantee anything. Everything is under QADAR. Saying "amin" after "dua" NOT during salat .. And the hadith you quoted in abu dawood is DAIF... It is against tons of hadith in bukhari and muslim. AND WHEN DID SUFI START QUOTING HADITH? RUN ALONG TO YOUR ONIRUJU FRIENDS AND TELL THEM WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU. . .and asked them why they did not give you the hadith of angel jubril saying dua for rosul and rosul was saying ameen?
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
SUFI who hates hadiths and have absolutely zero knowledge about hadith quoting hadith . .ati daif. .ati sahih that cant be used . .ati sahih that can be used . .u dont know. . kpelej
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by Empiree: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Saying "amin" doesnt guarantee anything. Everything is under QADAR. Saying "amin" after "dua" NOT during salat .. And the hadith you quoted in abu dawood is DAIF... It is against tons of hadith in bukhari and muslim. AND WHEN DID SUFI START QUOTING HADITH? RUN ALONG TO YOUR ONIRUJU FRIENDS AND TELL THEM WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU. . .and asked them why they did not give you the hadith of angel jubril saying dua for rosul and rosul was saying ameen?
You are obviously contending with the prophet(saw). Evidences are presented before you.

"If anyone contends with the Messenger after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination." Q4:115
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Empiree:
You are obviously contending with the prophet(saw). Evidences are presented before you.

"If anyone contends with the Messenger after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination." Q4:115
THIS QURAN VERSE IS VERY APPLICABLE TO YOU. I am not against saying amin in salat . . AT ALL. .am not. . saying amen after dua is what i am against. .THE HADITH YOU QUOTED FROM ABU DAWOOD KHUTUB HADITH IS DAIF . . . so what else is new?. tshew
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by Empiree: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
THIS QURAN VERSE IS VERY APPLICABLE TO YOU. I am not against saying amin in salat . . AT ALL. .am not. . saying amen after dua is what i am against. .THE HADITH YOU QUOTED FROM ABU DAWOOD KHUTUB HADITH IS DAIF . . . so what else is new?. tshew
You said Du'a is worship, so what is it to argue here?. The last part of sura fatiha is du'a. unless and until you bring forward your evidence that clearly says "Ameen" is restricted to salat only, it is only then the hadith in abu Daud may be considered 'daif'.

But if you can not bring evidence, then, sura 4:115 is binding upon you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Empiree:
You said Du'a is worship, so what is it to argue here?. The last part of sura fatiha is du'a. unless and until you bring forward your evidence that clearly says "Ameen" is restricted to salat only, it is only then the hadith in abu Daud may be considered 'daif'.

But if you can not bring evidence, then, sura 4:115 is binding upon you.
THERE ARE TONS OF HADITH THAT SAID ROSUL INSTRUCTED US TO SAY AMIN DURING SALAT. . there is no single sahih hadith where sahabahs say amin when rosul made dua for them . .nor rosul instructed us to say amin after dua . AND WHEN DID YOU START BELIEVING IN PROPHET MUHAMMAD GAAN? u for go quote ur sheiks in sufi na. .afterall its them u f0ll0w and believe in.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by Empiree: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
THERE ARE TONS OF HADITH THAT SAID ROSUL INSTRUCTED US TO SAY AMIN DURING SALAT. . there is no single sahih hadith where sahabahs say amin when rosul made dua for them . .nor rosul instructed us to say amin after dua . AND WHEN DID YOU START BELIEVING IN PROPHET MUHAMMAD GAAN? u for go quote ur sheiks in sufi na. .afterall its them u f0ll0w and believe in.
So the entire ummah regardless of sects are wrong for saying Ameen after du'a, abi?

This is not in salat

Hadeeth narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him that once the Messenger of Allaah , ascended the pulpit and said: “‘Aameen! ‘Aameen! ‘Aameen!” It was said to him: “O Messenger of Allaah! You did not use to do so. “On that he said: “Jibreel (Gabriel) said to me: “May Allaah disgrace (or Far from the Mercy of Allaah is) a servant upon whom the month of Ramadan came and he was not forgiven.” I said: “‘Aameen.” He then said: “May Allaah disgrace (or Far from the Mercy of Allaah is) a servant whose both parents or one of them attained old age in his life and they did not cause him to enter Paradise (due to his kindness to them).” I said: “‘Aameen.” He then said: “May Allaah disgrace (or Far from the Mercy of Allaah is) a servant in whose presence you were mentioned and he did not invoke Allaah's blessing on you.” I said: “‘Aameen.” [Ibn Khuzaymah - Al-Albaani graded it Saheeh (sound)]

This is daif too abi?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hadith awon elegbe claiming ahlusunnah ni yi . . i thought its it u were guna quote 1st ni. .i even told you to go and quote it . . ITS HADITH DAIF. . even if its sahih. .ko kin se eri. . its angel jubril to rasul . .and rasul didnt instruct his sahabahs to say amen after dua. . then, its no dalil. . ITS SPECIAL CASE FOR ROSUL. .just like marrying m0re than 4 wives. . .BUT THE HADITH IS DOIF. . .p
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by Empiree: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Hadith awon elegbe claiming ahlusunnah ni yi . . .p
But your scholar, Sheikh Albany graded it sahih. So who are you to say it is daif?
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Empiree:
But your scholar, Sheikh Albany graded it sahih. So who are you to say it is daif?
NOT ME WHO DOAFA THE HADITH. na jabata did. and he has knowledge in ilm hadith..and there are other scholars who also doafa the hadith. EVEN IF ITS NOT DOIF, ITS NO ERI AT ALL
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by Empiree: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
NOT ME WHO DOAFA THE HADITH. na jabata did. and he has knowledge in ilm hadith..and there are other scholars who also doafa the hadith. EVEN IF ITS NOT DOIF, ITS NO ERI AT ALL
Case closed. It is "Jabata said" while majority of the scholars said it is sahih. You are taqlidi
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Empiree:
Case closed. It is "Jabata said" while while majority f the scholar said it is sahih. You are taqlidi
Laughing. .just al banni ni majority, . majority isnt even dalil in islam . . O DA THE HADITH IS SAHIH. . So ti tan.... ko kin se eri
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by SokoDobo: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Empiree:
Case closed. It is "Jabata said" while majority of the scholars said it is sahih. You are taqlidi

Obviously, that Jabata of a man is an ignorant fellow claiming to be a scholar teaching and misleading his followers just like shekau of Bokoharam.

I have Camm across people like them. The funny thing is that whenever you present them with clear evidences that rebuke their teachings, they jump to another topic without even accepting that they are wrong with regards the initial topic.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
SokoDobo:

Obviously, that Jabata of a man is an ignorant fellow claiming to be a scholar teaching and misleading his followers just like shekau of Bokoharam.

I have Camm across people like them. The funny thing is that whenever you present them with clear evidences that rebuke their teachings, they jump to another topic without even accepting that they are wrong with regards the initial topic.
I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATRED FOR JABATA. elegbe ni e. ehn prove it that we can say amin after dua na . .mu eri wa. .fter
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by SokoDobo: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATRED FOR JABATA. elegbe ni e. ehn prove it that we can say amin after dua na . .mu eri wa. .fter

I have never heard of Jabata till 3 days ago. As if really he reaches all the bullshit you spill here, then the dude is really an ignorant fellow.
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
SokoDobo:

I have never heard of Jabata till 3 days ago. As if really he reaches all the bullshit you spill here, then the dude is really an ignorant fellow.
LAUGHING
Re: Islamic Ruling On Saying Ameen After Dua by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
SokoDobo:

JUST visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download lectures on SECT. or perhaps check my threads. .av written like 2 on firoq. . . And also check my thread on who is a muslim. .p663

(1) (Reply)

Wapsites For Duas Islamic Themes And Applications / Description Of Hajj. / Breaking News From The Quran !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.