Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money (10759 Views)

N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
ATTENTION!!!
The Physical Verification stage is free.
1. Do NOT pay anyone for anything.
2. If you pay, you will be automatically disqualified.
3. Some of those asking you to pay are testing you.
4. All Pre-selected 2017 applicants are to report any individual or Center paying or collecting money.
5. If anyone does not properly verify you because you refuse to pay, send us a petition, we will address it.
FYI, the DSS has been deployed to Verification Centers in Zamfara State.
Be careful!
#NPowerNG

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by NigeriaB(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
This issue of residential permit, please address it. What is the use if we are all Nigerians and it is still one of the requirements for the physical verification. They are charging applicants #3000 to get it. Please address this issue. There was a tweet in respect of this issue and nothing has been said to this regards.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
NigeriaB:
This issue of residential permit, please address it. What is the use if we are all Nigerians and it is still one of the requirements for the physical verification. They are charging applicants #3000 to get it. Please address this issue. There was a tweet in respect of this issue and nothing has been said to this regards.

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by NigeriaB(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng:

Okay, Noted sir.
tank u sir!!
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by DemeUdo: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng On what ground will preselection not equal to final selection

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by otusnora(f): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
NigeriaB:
abeg, which one is residential permit again? I thought any document that reflects ur address. Pls enlighten me.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Nduwin(f): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
@ npower, i relocated from d state and LGA of residence during d registration, i was shortlisted but is it possible for me to do my verification in my current location?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by otusnora(f): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
pls Npower, which one is residential permit again? I thought u guys said in item 3, any document that shows ur proof of address of residence. So which one is residential permit? Pls enlighten me.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by DemeUdo: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
otusnora:
pls Npower, which one is residential permit again? I thought u guys said in item 3, any document that shows ur proof of address of residence. So which one is residential permit? Pls enlighten me.
You can obtain it in your LG of residence secretariat.. you can also use ur utility bill e.g phcn bill in place of it..

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by otusnora(f): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
DemeUdo:
You can obtain it in your LG of residence secretariat.. you can also use ur utility bill e.g phcn bill in place of it..
ok, thanks.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by simplibaba(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Maybe npower need to talk to their representatives in each state to follow the publicized instructions by npower on the physical verification process instead of different state asking for different things in order to exploit candidates in the name of one residential permits which *A valid govt issued id card can solve*.. Kudos to the staffs of npower for their fast response to both reasonable and silly questions on their social media, Love you guys maturity..

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by omobs(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
npowerng, please what of those that have done their PV in Abuja, do they need to do it again
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by NwaAmaikpe: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2017
shocked

Does Physical verification entail squeezing the breasts of female applicants?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Amirullaha(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Does Physical verification entail squeezing the breasts of female applicants?
Whose breasts do you want to squeeze again

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by jamalnation(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
k
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by castrol180(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
When would Npower pay November stipend to the 2016 volunteers as it has become habitual of npower to pay lately. Maybe they have been fixing the money for 10 days of every month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by sekem: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians and exploitation!!!

Exploiting their fellow countrymen is probably their only 'business idea'

Fools

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
I have paid 99k to one of my Oga at the top for this N-Power stuff but still waiting for alert.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by biosepeter1(m): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Please support a friend's *Make-up Ministry* by liking this pix. Kindly follow the link below:
https://instagram.com/p/Bcbz7dZBiLA/

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by AnodaIT(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Softwork
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by millionboi2: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Useless scheme from a useless Government

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Free like police bail? useless set of people.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Evergreen4(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2017
pls answer me Biko, I moved out of the address I used for registration to another location within same LGA Will they accept utility bill from my present address.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Kunlexity(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:
ATTENTION!!!
The Physical Verification stage is free.
1. Do NOT pay anyone for anything.
2. If you pay, you will be automatically disqualified.
3. Some of those asking you to pay are testing you.
4. All Pre-selected 2017 applicants are to report any individual or Center paying or collecting money.
5. If anyone does not properly verify you because you refuse to pay, send us a petition, we will address it.
FYI, the DSS has been deployed to Verification Centers in Zamfara State.
Be careful!
#NPowerNG
Verification of pre-selected applicants started here fully in Bungudu local government area of Zamfara state, on friday and the officials in charge are collecting #1000 each from each applicant before they could be verified.They are giving them receipt and they're telling them the money is meant for the processing of ID card.
Those verification officials in Zamfara state need to be apprehended,so as to serve as deterrent to others that are hell bent in milking preselected applicants dry.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Gkemz: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Stop deceiving already empowered volunteers and pay them their stipends. I'm certain that Fg has released this money but some corrupt and disgruntled elements just decided to divert it to their accounts to be yieldng interest.

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by SenorFax(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2017
We were asked to pay for residency letter in Ado Ekiti LG secretariat
Funny enough it even negotiable starting from #1500 for just a letter head paper stating you reside in that local government

I wonder where we are going for this naija

Npower abeg check into it pls

Thanks for this info
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by AlexDeedat(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Kaduna North Local Govt has not commence their physical Verification yet. Was asked to come back on Monday again. Dunno wats delaying them.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by optimismlaz(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Here in Osisioma LGA, Abia State, they said that have not gotten signals but are busy collecting 3000k for residential permit
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by titanic50(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=SenorFax post=63144392]We were asked to pay for residency letter in Ado Ekiti LG secretariat
Funny enough it even negotiable starting from #1500 for just a letter head paper stating you reside in that local government

I wonder where we are going for this naija

Npower abeg check into it pls

Thanks for this info, please I don't know where they're doin the registration in Ado Ekiti.. Npower agro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndlea And Frsc Recruitment. / Faan Recruitment / Nigerian Immigration Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.