Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (83347 Views)

Reflecting On Pastor Dare Adeboye's Death. What If It Was Daddy Freeze? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by morereb10: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
The prayer tweeted via the official Twitter handle of Redeemed Christian Church of God and accredited to Pastor Enoch Adeboye has been with fierce resistance from church members as well as other Nigerians.

The prayer reads;

"Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don’t repent, they won’t see the new year’, has set Nigerian Twitter space fire".

So many many Nigerians has reacted to the prayer tweet but singer eLDee and OAP Daddy Freeze reactions stood out. See their tweets below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-eldee-reacts-to-rccg.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shey u dey do ur family members ni

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by JON01: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
But honestly this type of prayers make me doubt some pastors... I respect this baba GAN not until recently Haba daddy why can't you pray that those Looters up there should Die eh since they are the Major drawback blocking our way In this Zoo

435 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by donbrowser(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Daddy Freeze is talking because he is not using his degree to push wheelbarrow. If that was the case, he would say amen to that prayer even before Adeboye finished.

532 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by jazon(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
hmmm!
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by BruncleZuma: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Today again?!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ihatepork: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
This guy has been a real pain in the ass of these pastors grin grin cheesy

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ElPadrino33: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
See ehn, different strokes for different folks. I cannot come and kill myself ontop another man's problem

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Hedonistically: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
I agree with Adeboye this one time.

I would be extremely sad if anyone wishes me bad for bad belle sake and yet breathes the air of life for an extra second.

Die die die mo'fuckers die!

And let me die if I wish anyone bad too. Fair enough.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Seahawk: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerian pastors are the biggest scam artistes in the world. They sow distrust in families and make you enemies you didn’t even know you had. Then they start milking you dry because you have alienated all the people that could have given you sound advice. that’s what makes them so successful. Bloody scum

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by iliyande(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are u the one blocking your family members progress?
grin grin grin grin grin

Our God is a Merciful God

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by lovelylad: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Turning to something else now...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by NPComplete: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lool.
Boko Haram is rampaging, prayers like this haven't worked on them. The boko haram we all know and can see and can attest to their evil. These pastors won't pray against them because they know it doesn't work. It is innocent relatives they want to start setting people against.
That way, if a family member dies this year and someone gets a job or a breakthroughs next year, he will claim it was Adeboye that did it. Something we can't prove.
These pastors have no powers, they only hope on chance and the law of large numbers by spreading paranoia.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by millionboi2: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Only God can kill

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by ImpressionsNG: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is there anything particularly wrong with the prayer? I'm not sure Nigerians have suddenly started praying good prayers for those who wish them bad. Let's be honest.

By the way, are you not satisfied with your height? It is possible to grow taller, add a few inches to your height, even in adulthood, believe it or not. Most people don't know this. A combination of some targeted exercises and powerful herbs can do the magic. Learn about it.....

http://www.impressions.ng/how-to-grow-taller-increase-height-naturally

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by davillian(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Ezigbonmadu: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
What's wrong with this prayer? Are you blocking people's way? Then you will die by fire!

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by littlewonders: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Let me park well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some Christians be praying to God as if he is an assassin

214 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by BIGTinfotech: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong with that prayer.

"...suffer not a witch to live"

MFM members are used to praying such prayers, no one has complained or said anything.

Freeze is really pushing His luck too far. Perhaps He's enjoying the cheap popularity.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Kenzico(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by seunlly(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Only God knows who serves him truly even those that are reacting.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by faorex(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
I thought the Bible taught us to pray for our enemies and forgive them ..

Why is pastor saying otherwise?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by playcharles(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by TenPassfour(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
God of mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by abitex577(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Household wickedness, may they never see the new year in Jesus name! Amennnnnnn!!!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by samyyoung1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
God wld everly be God
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by positivelord: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Honestly I dont see anything wrong with that prayer..there is condition attach to it.."if you dont repent" so what`s the noise

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by DWJOBScom(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
WELL I still have a lot of reservation on Fire for Fire miracle church sorry i mean Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by Colybaly: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
Re: Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning by wonlasewonimi: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:
Abeg make they block my way, I don't have money to bury any relatives now.

Lmao

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.