Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Deal With Him At Your Peril - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Deal With Him At Your Peril (1398 Views)

Francis Brio Landed A Mouthwatering Partnership Deal With Jaguar Records / Perfect Ways To Deal With Difficult Clients In The Event Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal With Him At Your Peril by sassygal(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
To avoid anyone suffering the same fate, please avoid using lammyglo tents & Marquee! Or any services he claims to offer!

I rented and paid for 2 large tents since Tuesday, to be used today.

He brought 4 smaller canopies, set up 2 and left the other 2, saying he forgot some parts.

He has refused to pick calls and says there's nothing I can do. I paid in full 4days to my event.

I discovered after complaining that he does not have any tents or marquee and he has scammed so many people.

Seeing as I got him on here, please do business with him at your peril!

Lammyglo, refund my money!
Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by ipobarecriminals: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
sad sad lammyglo.Somebody trust u,gave u money to supply her canopies for event.U disappointed urself not her.if she involve/invite SARS now.,bastard like u will scream #EndSARS.U still threatened her on top of her money.U either pick her call,apologize and return her money.@Sassygal,u dnt nid to appeal/beg useless thief like this.Go to area command/ Army cantonment and report the Goat.period
Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by sassygal(f): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad lammyglo.Somebody trust u,gave u money to supply her canopies for event.U disappointed urself not her.if she involve/invite SARS now.,bastard like u will scream #EndSARS.U still threatened her on top of her money.U either pick her call,apologize and return her money.@Sassygal,u dnt nid to appeal/beg useless thief like this.Go to area command/ Army cantonment and report the Goat.period

I've given him till 4pm to refund my money.
Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by ipobarecriminals: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
sassygal:

I've given him till 4pm to refund my money.
stop wasting ur time.The thief will still give u story. like Bank nor open/he dnt use ATM.Go report him asap.People like him nid rough hand.Where in lagos so dat i can direct u well well no time
Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by SURElee(f): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lammy glo should have an address where he operates from, so you go arrest him. Any vendor who doesnt meet up with the services paid for should be arrested.
Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by sassygal(f): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2017
I got my money back.

1 Like

Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by sassygal(f): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
So lammyglo has been calling, threatening and abusing himself, not me, over this post where I shared my experience with his shoddy service.

He claims I am responsible for customers no longer doing business with him.

Lammyglo please this is 2019, I have moved on from this issue, I use God beg you to leave me alone.

Stop threatening me. You claim you will ruin me, channel that energy to be truthful and deal with all customers well, and ask God to forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Deal With Him At Your Peril by NnamdiN: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
sassygal:
So lammyglo has been calling, threatening and abusing himself, not me, over this post where I shared my experience with his shoddy service.

He claims I am responsible for customers no longer doing business with him.

Lammyglo please this is 2019, I have moved on from this issue, I use God beg you to leave me alone.

Stop threatening me. You claim you will ruin me, channel that energy to be truthful and deal with all customers well, and ask God to forgive you.

keep records of the threats

(1) (Reply)

Free Youth Empowering Seminar In Lagos / Photo: 22yr Old Dominican Marries A 72 Year Old American Woman / V For Vendetta Mask Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.