Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (41570 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Mpanyi: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
I shake my head for people saying family matters here. Family matter where a sister wanted to kill her brother. What type of family matter. He should seek for justice it's never late

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Emmahunk(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
donblade85555:
why bringing the issue out to the public?

Read the guy's story very well. Or have you never found yourself in a situation that you don't know who to trust and talk to ? Whenever, I find myself in such a situation, I write.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by piagetskinner(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
your situation worse pass theon greyjoy own
lol..but that Ur sister wickedness is not ordinary o
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by PeacenLove2: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adebowale89:
if you have read that great German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche you wouldn't blame him much on his theory against feminism

he passed thru hell in his sister hand. history claimed it that till his days of death, he never see female gender as human

if you live or have a lady that's choleric in nature as fiancé or girlfriend I beg u brother end relationship with her so fast because if you don't, you're only postponing your untimely death

Did you know that Nietzsche was also very mad?
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Adebowale89(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Did you know that Nietzsche was also very mad?

the emotional trauma he gone thru really affect his psychological life
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Mariangeles(f): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
I cringed, just by reading the whole ordeal...the sister must be possessed by legion of demons

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by PeacenLove2: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Where is our humanity? It's sad to see people even throw insults to an already wounded guy who is trying to release some tension. Besides, it's his page, if you don't like what you read, you can move on. If you don't have something kind to say, it's better to be quiet.

I hope the guy gets over this horrible experience and not let it affect his relationship with others. Some people can be really wicked and it's absolute terror to come from those who you least expect. Even this shall pass.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
tripplephi:
social media will separate families.... this is an internal issue... does his family not have elders? how does twitting this help anyone
Sometimes, you just need to pour your heart out to strangers to find that inner peace you so longed for...

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by PeacenLove2: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adebowale89:

the emotional trauma he gone thru really affect his psychological life

Well, we all have different ways of reacting to life's trauma. That's why we must always be slow to judge. He was a very intelligent person but was driven by hate, betrayal, disappointment, all things negative. It's no surprise his views on everything he is not.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Mariangeles(f): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
heartless people everywhere

Why can't you mind your business.. Everyone has the right to share his/her ordeal on social media or any other means.. If he doesn't how are we gonna be aware that such a thing happens in the same world we live in

If social media would help separate him from his sister then that is the best thing.. Not every family deserve to be bond together forever
If that was the only thing she could think of after reading that, then maybe she's like that.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by olawamide042(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Well i still don't believe the story
deco22:
There is nothing you can do that will make your blood sister cut your dick cap...
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by MRSHYCAT(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
olawamide042:
There is always three sides to a story...your part,her part and the truth.....
What did you do to your sister to make her abuse you to that extent..

I don't think we will ever get the privilege of hearing from both sides. That being said, there is nothing a 7 year old boy can do to his sister that will justify using blades on his manhood, and breaking his head... in your pursuit of the other side of the story, just ask yourself this question, is there anything a 7 year old boy can do to anybody that will warrant using blades on his manhood and breaking his head?

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by masks(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
millionboi2:
Stupid boy... ....

No sane person will beat u without a reason. If I'm ur brother,bcoz of this trash u wrot,i will beat u till u faint.
#idiot
I bet this came out from your anus pig.....

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Adebowale89(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Well, we all have different ways of reacting to life's trauma. That's why we must always be slow to judge. He was a very intelligent person but was driven by hate, betrayal, disappointment, all things negative. It's no surprise his views on everything he is not.

yes. you'd ve a point there

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by hunter47(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
If na me I'll hunt her down..... I swear to Lord lugard >:
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Pque(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
donblade85555:
why bringing the issue out to the public?

d lady is a criminal. She supposed to be in police cusody, she is an animal. When dey nearly kill am nko, make he no talk.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Have you been finding it difficult to make definite choices? you are just unable to decide, here is a way out for you. Read and practice from the link below and see how better you would become.
https://egboemmanuel./2017/11/29/making-a-choice-8-guildlines/
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
tripplephi:
social media will separate families.... this is an internal issue... does his family not have elders? how does twitting this help anyone
it does. Parents should watch their kids closely especially if you had just one child that was enjoying sole attention which was ended because a new baby got conceived. I see the kind of things my niece does to her younger sister and I'm like "she's just a kid" but I need to start observing and curbing such things. Sometimes, they'll be alone and her toddler sister will scream obviously from pain then when u get to the room, the older one will be staring at the toddler with anger in her eyes or shell pretend to be sleeping. Things happen bro.... Watch your kids.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by kokomilala(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
His sis.,is a sadist, would have said a sadomasochist,but I'm not sure she derived sexual pleasure from it.So,she's a masochist.It grieved me just as It sorely grieved him.These scars will be with him forever.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by millionboi2: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
masks:
I bet this came out from your anus pig.....
take

1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by humpito(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2017
I can relate with this. I was abused by my brothers too and the hardest part was the way I was threatened not to report to my mum.But one fateful day, my mum caught them in the act. I've forgiven them though.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by billyb: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians and beat be like....abeg somebody post that Jacob Zuma picture
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by oglalasioux(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
tripplephi:

It helps to say it out. Family and elders will never believe or understand how you feel.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
Some people are not human angry i refuse to believe that someone can actually cut anoda person's manhood, not just a random person, ur blood brother.

There is no such phrase like "blood is thicker than water", blood oooo, water ooo, same thing

There never was such a phrase like "blood is thicker than water" , on the contrary the correct proverb is , "the blood of covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" which means quite the opposite.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Bigprick9inches: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Useless scumbag won't say what he did to provoke her
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Caseless: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Heywhizzy:
heartless people everywhere

Why can't you mind your business.. Everyone has the right to share his/her ordeal on social media or any other means.. If he doesn't how are we gonna be aware that such a thing happens in the same world we live in

If social media would help separate him from his sister then that is the best thing.. Not every family deserve to be bond together forever
how has publishing it on SM solved the problem?
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Heywhizzy(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Caseless:
how has publishing it on SM solved the problem?
did he tell you it's still a problem

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by olumalcolm(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
i once had an aunt lik dat until d day i broke d bathroom door wen she was having her bath, dat was her last day in our house. Her fagbon anywhere she dey lik dis... angry
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2017
tripplephi:
He must have been convinced that it would help him. His choice.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
Useless scumbag won't say what he did to provoke her
Maasoap: The one only Useless Scumbag I see here is you. What could a helpless kid to his big sister over a course of seven years to deserve such a barbaric punishments?

Bigprick9inches:

Idiot, he said for 7years, not age, 7 years.
BTW a 7 year old in naija is a pikin and when you jam pikin of 7 years wey don chop better winch, u go learn
When names calling is your "calling", it makes you behaves like someone with mental problem. Reread my post and point out where you saw "7 years old" in my comment. Idiot, as if we didn't have seven years old kids all around us.
Re: My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man by Geneadams(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2017
And of course 'there is no reason to hot a woman' .beat the bltch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos / Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.