Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) (35266 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Santa Claus In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by oluwabless1: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Handsome Jamil.. Lovely..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
mama mama jamjam

we suppose laugh small jare...sambisa forest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihc7-Zto7nE&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by oluwabless1: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
CC; lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by faorex(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
no doubt, the boy is cute. But he looks uninterested in the Xmas photos...

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Oblitz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Handsome boy

Check my signature.......Stamped concrete
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by cherr(f): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Why did Santa use nylon bag as boots? undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by skentelelady(f): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice looking santa unlike some ojuju calabar santa cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
∆ Which religion Tiwa Savage dey do self? ∆

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
skentelelady:

shocked

∆ The Happiness and the celebration are the most important.

Ojuju calabar Santa:

That's inferiority complex it is not necessary ∆

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Boyooosa(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Omo yi Jo baba e, o po ju!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by CaptainBUGGY: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
The bobo Don Cry tire, see his face...... When I was his age I don day plan how to remove father Christmas beard, yeyeyeyeye Omo boti oshi

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by donstan18: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wow!, Lovely!

Take a zoom at the second picture and carefully view the forehead of that little boy, His forehead looks like that of Donjazzy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Swaggzkid: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fine boy big head
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin
Naija version are the best
skentelelady:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by exlinkleads(f): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
lovely

see more pics here
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
heryurh:
I no understand Tiwa Savage agn oh.. Sometimes she go Ugly, Sometimes she go Fine undecided

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by babadey(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
She's not still wearing shoes again. As she become a Zen priest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by kay29000(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cool. She's looking really pretty.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by donblade85555(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
oyibo na Santa but black na father Christmas

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by ladyF(f): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice...

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by seunny4lif(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
faorex:
no doubt, the boy is cute. But he looks uninterested in the Xmas photos...

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by AfricaNigerian: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
donblade85555:
oyibo na Santa but black na father Christmas
bro pls can you help me install the mybb go Mobile theme? I'm having issues
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by iamloski(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
The boy looks like segun arinze
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by deco22(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
skentelelady:

Nice looking?

Is it because he is White,he dressed the same terrible way all Nigerian father Christmases dress,just his skin color.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
There's difference between Santa and father Christmas grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
oops...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by faorex(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=63132084][/quote]
This one na fada keresi...����
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
cherr:
Why did Santa use nylon bag as boots? undecided

Economy bad, my sis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" / Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.