Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her (952 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Treash(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
A lady, Thelma Dennis have shared photos of her brutalized face after her fiance, Richards, beat her up few weeks after proposing to her in South Korea. He later came begging on a private chat.

https://madailygist.ng/man-brutalizes-his-fiancee-few-weeks-after-proposing-to-her-see-private-messages-he-sent-begginggraphic-pics/

Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by RoyalBlak007: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
♤Return the
♤Ring
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Sleekydee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
is testing, he is just testing.

on a more serious note, I cud Neva decipher how ladies cnt tell if a guy is culpable of pummelling dem or not from onset.

I wonder what it is abt love that makes us unreasonable
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Kenzico(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided

Men who beat their women are Wimps
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Generalkaycee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is brave even if you stumble a little on your way out the door.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by ibkkk(f): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am i seeing well
Some guys are just...
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na wa o angry

Such man can kill his wife.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
She better run for her life before he can murder her...

Some men out there are truly worthless..

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by marooh: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
She knew him better than we!

So na her matter‎ grin
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Old story
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by 234GT(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
The lady gather front no be small.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Martin0(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dude need to be arrested for dometic violence.... I don't think dude is normal,he should be checkedup
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
so the girl village people still trance her there, them strong ooo
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by thatsincerechic(f): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thelma don't ever go back to that guy
You don't want to die soon.
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by gebest: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Treash:
A lady, Thelma Dennis have shared photos of her brutalized face after her fiance, Richards, beat her up few weeks after proposing to her in South Korea. He later came begging on a private chat.

https://madailygist.ng/man-brutalizes-his-fiancee-few-weeks-after-proposing-to-her-see-private-messages-he-sent-begginggraphic-pics/
lol very funny
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
i hate men that beat women, i cant and i dont knw how. but dia 're other effective ways to punish a woman or teach her some lessons and not dz physical attack. if he wans to flex his muscles, he shuld do it in the boxing arena or maybe punch his fits to d wall and vent d anger out of him until his fits are starting to hurt
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

∆ Women. They learn in a hard way. She can continue with the marriage if she wants. Better person wey no go beat am fit don follow talk make she no gree..

Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Evablizin(f): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her by Nutase: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Who bashes a car you've not paid for? Obviously a mad man. My dear sister God has given you a second chance. Thank God you didn't discover this after the I do's.

he has changed his name on facebook to Abraham Richards to hunt for the next prey.

(1) (Reply)

Common Signs Of Sick Marriages / Happy Birthday Trustyshoess I Love U Dear / Young Man Defends Sexual Relationship With Little Sister (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.